• Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

I had a similar moment like that while I was in a limo with a whole bunch of my black friends and I was drunk and flowing along with tupac and like 1/2 the people in there were like you know this shit better than me.
Your blackness is impressive
I had a similar moment like that while I was in a limo with a whole bunch of my black friends and I was drunk and flowing along with tupac and like 1/2 the people in there were like you know this shit better than me.
My nigga.
Is that Jennifer Nettles?
yes indeed :club:
I love her.I wanna be her when I grow up.Alternatively, I'd settle for getting her really drunk and in the sack. Then I'd make her sing to me.
She doesn't seem like your type since she doesn't look like Chris Cornell at all.
What can I say, DJ Quik convinced me there is nothing better than sweet black pussy during my formative years... I tend to agree.
Yo, a day in the life of a playa named QuickI'm just a stubborn kind of fellow with a head like a brickAnd just because I drink the 8, they say that I'm hopelessBut I don't give a ****, so blame it on the loc-estNow this is how we do it when we checkin a gripTeddy Bear's in the house, so don't even tripWe're bustin funky compositions, as smooth as a prismSo check it while I kick it to this funky ass rhythmIt's Friday morning, the phone is ringin off the hook *brrrrrring* And AMG is puttin down girl rhymes in his notebook Or should I say dope sack, because we don't bust wack *brrrrrring* I pick up the phone and it's the D (whassup nigga?) He said he's comin down at about two on the dot So I'm about to rush the tub while my water's still hot And now I'm soakin, a brother like the devestatin DJ Quik ain't jokin **** with me on DSP and you'll get broken My name is Quik, but you can call me Daddy Yo open up the door, they think I'm Freak Man in a Caddy Now Freaky's in an El doggin shabbies in at Alco And everybody's sippin on a quart (here we go) D just came with a forty and a quart In addition to the three that Greedy just brought But I don't wanna start early, so I just might put my forty in the freezer cause I wanna get bent *tonite*Oh yeah and MC Breed FTW, I always forget about him and the DFC
I love her.I wanna be her when I grow up.Alternatively, I'd settle for getting her really drunk and in the sack. Then I'd make her sing to me.
I love her, but I just wish she would ditch that horrible fake accent that she sings with. I've heard her speak and heard some of her pre-Sugarland stuff, and that accent she has now is not real.
4 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)4 Members: aadams_22, onlyme386, SuitedAces21, SBriandhola,less stressful today?
just here to read up (ok fine, i needed to check your TOP's, last page sucked).college blows. next 2 weeks = death
just here to read up (ok fine, i needed to check your TOP's, last page sucked).college blows. next 2 weeks = death
I was the same way when I was in college. I couldn't wait to graduate and finally get a job. However since I have graduated college and been in "the real world" for 5 years now I realize that college wasn't so bad after all.
i'm glad i attend a community college...We practically have our finals mapped out for us..
That's something I never really experienced.I started at SIU as a freshman. My community college experience is limited to two summer classes I had to take.

Community college was harder for me then my 4 year. I attended the number one community college in the state when I went and we had more students than my 4 year, and IMO better teachers too, that cared more.

i loved college (even tho it was a dry college in a dry town in a dry county)i miss college i was cool in collegenow im not cool...im just another fish in the barrel
Wait..you were in college.. and popular to boot.. and you didn't get your peepee touched once?I'm finding this hard to fathom