• Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

Hahahahahahaha... no...Nothing Else Matters was a great song.... and I'm sure there are a few more.. but Metallica gets on my nerves.. they're a bunch of hard-rock sissies.. Their main singer talks like a fag
Black Album was maybe the last good MetallicA studio album. Everything before the Black Album were good, everything after sucked.
Black Album was maybe the last good MetallicA studio album. Everything before the Black Album were good, everything after sucked.
You didn't like S&M? I thought it was pretty good.
i also am 23, and modern rap makes me wish i was deaf.it makes me want to cry when i have to say kanye west is the best thing modern rap has to offer.
I'll give Kanye one thing, stronger is a fairly decent song...But it's hard to recognize songs nowadays... I was reading Entertainment weekly's top 20 and I maybe recognized 1 song... and I'm ****ing 18... who the hell listens to this crap?
You didn't like S&M? I thought it was pretty good.
S&M was good, but it wasn't a studio production, and most of the stuff were from the before the Black Album.
i also am 23, and modern rap makes me wish i was deaf.it makes me want to cry when i have to say kanye west is the best thing modern rap has to offer.
I cannot stand him, I really liked him when he first came out with College drop out and through the wire, but then all of his political crap and every time he opens his mouth its white people this and white people that. He is putting out garbage now and its all watered down, I heard him say recently the reason that he has T-Pain on his new albulm is because all the hot artist deserve to be on his album, What, seriously is he that fukcing egotistical!
I'll give Kanye one thing, stronger is a fairly decent song...But it's hard to recognize songs nowadays... I was reading Entertainment weekly's top 20 and I maybe recognized 1 song... and I'm ****ing 18... who the hell listens to this crap?
Well that make me feel better, I don't want to be the old guy saying "your youngsters music sucks, its devil music, aaaahhhhhhh" (Think in an obnoxious high pitched old man voice like Beavis would do)

omg. official 2010 winter olympic mascots. they look so...queer.vancouver_mascots_400.jpghttp://www.sportsnet.ca/more/2007/11/27/vancouver_mascots/"THE CANADIAN PRESSSURREY, B.C. -- Organizers of the 2010 Winter Games have turned to British Columbia's myths and legends for a trio of mascots.Quatchi is a young sasquatch with a long brown beard and blue earmuffs, while Miga is a snowboarding sea-bear -- part killer whale and part kermode bear.And Sumi is a spirit animal that flies with the wings of a native thunderbird.There's even a sidekick: Mukmuk, a small friendly Vancouver Island Marmot.The mascots were revealed in front of hundreds of delighted schoolchildren in the Vancouver suburb of Surrey.Olympic organizers looked at hundreds of artists' submissions before choosing the right mascot designers."tilt me

I cannot stand him, I really liked him when he first came out with College drop out and through the wire, but then all of his political crap and every time he opens his mouth its white people this and white people that. He is putting out garbage now and its all watered down, I heard him say recently the reason that he has T-Pain on his new albulm is because all the hot artist deserve to be on his album, What, seriously is he that fukcing egotistical!
Most famous black people blame their problems because the white man is keeping them surpressed.. Take Oprah for example, I found it funny that after Katrina she was down there bitching about how no one was helping the black people.. I'm a very angry white male BTW...
omg. official 2010 winter olympic mascots. they look so...queer.vancouver_mascots_400.jpghttp://www.sportsnet.ca/more/2007/11/27/vancouver_mascots/"THE CANADIAN PRESSSURREY, B.C. -- Organizers of the 2010 Winter Games have turned to British Columbia's myths and legends for a trio of mascots.Quatchi is a young sasquatch with a long brown beard and blue earmuffs, while Miga is a snowboarding sea-bear -- part killer whale and part kermode bear.And Sumi is a spirit animal that flies with the wings of a native thunderbird.There's even a sidekick: Mukmuk, a small friendly Vancouver Island Marmot.The mascots were revealed in front of hundreds of delighted schoolchildren in the Vancouver suburb of Surrey.Olympic organizers looked at hundreds of artists' submissions before choosing the right mascot designers."tilt me
I want to bang that little black teletubby on the right.

Guapo.. you're thread about photgraphic memory brought up a question.Does anyone have any memories of when they were 0-5 years old? Because I only have one memory, being left in a mall... but other than that I draw a blank on almost anything my family talks about from when I was a youngin'

I am curious to the ones of us who think new rap sucks, what are you ages?Because I am starting to feel like my parents, who didn't get my music.I'll start I'm 31
I'm 28, and buckeye summed it up pretty well
29....I just can't stand the new stuff that is all about how many cars, hoes, cash piles, etc they have. Old Skool rap FTW
Guapo.. you're thread about photgraphic memory brought up a question.Does anyone have any memories of when they were 0-5 years old? Because I only have one memory, being left in a mall... but other than that I draw a blank on almost anything my family talks about from when I was a youngin'
My first memory is when I am about 2 1/2 we were up at my grandparents ranch in Red Bluff ca, and it was a horrible stor. and my mom had to go out into this shed/barn like structure to get the key for the house because we beat them there.My next memory was my 3 year old B-Day party. After that I have a bunch of memeories from 3-5, and obviously beyond that.
I have relatively no memories from that time in my life. Actually the majority of my younger years is quite a blur, but that is for another place and time.
i have a memory from when i was really young when my parents were still together, so i couldn't have been older than 3 or 4. i remember a lot of their fights pretty vividly. one in particular was the night my grandpa (on my dad's side) came over to pick us up because my dad was being such an ass...i remember me and my brother were scared that grandpa was going to bring his shotgun and shoot my dad (awesomely hilarious). another time he came home pissed off about something, so my mom had us hide in our bedroom under my sister's crib while she sat wedged against the door so he couldn't get in. i remember he tried prying open the door with a screwdriver. when we moved out of the house (when i was 18) the thingy that catches the latch thing was still all f-ed up from it. then there was the time i got lost at the local amusement park (that has since closed down). somehow i wondered off away from my family, just walking around aimlessly. i remember so many details about this it amazes me. as i was walking, i found my way to a chain link fence, so i stuck by it. i had to step over a green hose, and i there was a slab of concrete that had a trickle of water running down it. it was about the time that i stepped in the water that a heard a girl say my name. i looked up at her, and she told me my mom was looking for me. i remember she had curly black hair. she showed me where my parents were, over by the merry-go-round, about 40 ft away. how's that for coincidence? anyways, when she took me back to them, my parents acted like everything was ok, and we rode the merry-go-round. i sat on the bench because the horses freaked me out.i have a lot more, but it's mainly just important details about something, or incidents i can recall. most of it centers around my parents divorce/fights. strange, the things i remember...