movie quote game

i assume you mean boogie nights, though you are leaving out the whole part about the roman empire."The computer. Another idea stolen from the black man! Did you know George Washington Carver made the first computer? Out of a peanut! A PEANUT!"
Pootie Tang?Edit: Undercover Brother?
  • Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pootie Tang?Edit: Undercover Brother?
Correct... it's undercover brother.

ummm....no quote? How about this one."It may not be my way, but damn if there doesn't go one happy family. All right, gang, let's just shoot some tear gas into the diner, and then when the guys come out with the monkey, we'll... ****beans. That was them, wasn't it?"

Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back"Yeah, bam, bam, bam, bam, bam. I told 'em not to touch the alarm, they touched it. If they hadn't done what I told 'em not to do, they'd still be alive."
resevoir dogs."you better take care of me lord, if you don't you're going to have me on your hands."
resevoir dogs."you better take care of me lord, if you don't you're going to have me on your hands."
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas"Yeah, but your scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could, they didn't stop to think if they should."
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas"Yeah, but your scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could, they didn't stop to think if they should."
jurasic park"i don't ever walk into a place i don't know how to walk out of"

Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring"Ultimately, we're all dead men. Sadly, we cannot choose how but, what we can decide is how we meet that end, in order that we are remembered, as men."

Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring"Ultimately, we're all dead men. Sadly, we cannot choose how but, what we can decide is how we meet that end, in order that we are remembered, as men."
Gladiator ..... great quote
Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Safeguard the helpless. Never lie, even if it leads to your death; that is your oath
Pirates of the Carribbean 2."Every passing moment is a chance to turn it all around."
Vanilla Sky"That girl will rain destruction down on you and your ship. She is an albatross, Captain."
Vanilla Sky"That girl will rain destruction down on you and your ship. She is an albatross, Captain."
Woot Woot!Serenity"The chain in those handcuffs is high-tensile steel. It'd take you ten minutes to hack through it with this. Now, if you're lucky, you could hack through your ankle in five minutes. Go"
Woot Woot!Serenity"The chain in those handcuffs is high-tensile steel. It'd take you ten minutes to hack through it with this. Now, if you're lucky, you could hack through your ankle in five minutes. Go"
is that saw?
Nope. It's a classic movie and a classic scene.
OMG its Mad Max isnt it? Havent seen that in years I cant believe I remembered that!Its not how far you go, its how go you far.
Its not how far you go, its how go you far.
Damn dude...how random is that? It's from Ski School, right?OK, another wacky one..."My plastic surgeon doesn't want me doing any activity where balls fly at my face.""Well, there goes your social life."
Clueless"If I didn't have puke breath, I'd kiss you. "
Heh Strange Brew I finally got one
Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.
Heh Strange Brew I finally got one
Monty Python and the Holy Grail."Listen you snot-nose little ****, I was takin' shrapnel in Khe Sanh when you were crappin' in your hands and rubbin' it on your face."
Monty Python and the Holy Grail."Listen you snot-nose little ****, I was takin' shrapnel in Khe Sanh when you were crappin' in your hands and rubbin' it on your face."
Pulp Fiction?
point break. busey is my hero."Are you kidding me? We conduct a nationwide manhunt for you and you're boning the suspect? Did you think this was a joke? "Let's divert federal resources and man hours so I can have my collegiate lesbian fling in style.""
point break. busey is my hero."Are you kidding me? We conduct a nationwide manhunt for you and you're boning the suspect? Did you think this was a joke? "Let's divert federal resources and man hours so I can have my collegiate lesbian fling in style.""
D.E.B.S." I have a dream - that white people and black people... And Chinese people can gamble together with the same amount of chips"
Damn dude...how random is that? It's from Ski School, right?OK, another wacky one..."My plastic surgeon doesn't want me doing any activity where balls fly at my face.""Well, there goes your social life."
You are flipping amazing!