movie quote game

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no idea on the president one but just to get it out of the way the rolls and tolls is obv from Robin Hood: Men in Tights
Correct... didn't see that I missed the other one above sorry.mr. president we must not allow a mine shaft gap!Dr. Strangelove???
Correct... didn't see that I missed the other one above sorry.mr. president we must not allow a mine shaft gap!Dr. Strangelove???
yep...

"You know, he don't have a straight angle in that whole god-damned porch, or the whole house for that matter. He is the worst damn carpenter."Might be easy but its my favorite movie.

"You know, he don't have a straight angle in that whole god-damned porch, or the whole house for that matter. He is the worst damn carpenter."Might be easy but its my favorite movie.
The Unforgiven?

In honor of the oreo thread:"Second shelf is mine. That's where I keep my rootbeers and my double-thick Oreo cookies. Nobody touches the second shelf but me."

I actually goofed the line the first time so I had to rewatch the movie last might."Obviously you missed the whole point of that story"Again sorry for the confusion.
half baked"There's a time when a man needs to fight and a time when he needs to accept that his destiny's lost, the ship has sailed and that only a fool will continue. The truth is I've always been a fool."
half baked"There's a time when a man needs to fight and a time when he needs to accept that his destiny's lost, the ship has sailed and that only a fool will continue. The truth is I've always been a fool."
Big Fish"No one ever talks about it. They just do it. And you go on with your lives, ignoring the signs all around you. And then one day, when the air is still and the night is fallen, they come for you. "
Big Fish"No one ever talks about it. They just do it. And you go on with your lives, ignoring the signs all around you. And then one day, when the air is still and the night is fallen, they come for you. "
X3"What in the blue blazes is the circus doing here in these parts?"
X3"What in the blue blazes is the circus doing here in these parts?"
Killer Clowns from Outer Space.... lol."You're right, I did lose a million dollars last year. I expect to lose a million dollars this year. I expect to lose a million dollars next year. You know, Mr. Thatcher, at the rate of a million dollars a year, I'll have to close this place in... 60 years."
Killer Clowns from Outer Space.... lol."You're right, I did lose a million dollars last year. I expect to lose a million dollars this year. I expect to lose a million dollars next year. You know, Mr. Thatcher, at the rate of a million dollars a year, I'll have to close this place in... 60 years."
citizen kane. sticking with the classic theme..."All right, wise guys. Now you listen to me. All of ya! You hoodlums don't own these streets. And I've had all the roughhouse I'm gonna put up with around here! You wanna kill each other, kill each other! But you ain't gonna do it on my beat. Are there any questions?"

West Side StoryAnother Classic:"What do you say we all sit down and have a nice friendly drink too, hmm? Forget all about this. We can tell lies about the good old days during the war."

West Side StoryAnother Classic:"What do you say we all sit down and have a nice friendly drink too, hmm? Forget all about this. We can tell lies about the good old days during the war."
rear window i believe."Don't point the gun at him, he's an unpaid intern."

the life aquatic with steve zissou There is actually a whole topic on this movie in the forum lol.http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...showtopic=25659"Why would a reviewer make the point of saying someone's not a genius? Do you especially think I'm not a genius? You didn't even have to think about it, did you?"

The Royal Tenenbaums"If I'm not back in five minutes... wait longer!"
Ace Ventura: Pet Detective"Its like Napoleon, when he was king, everyone was constantly trying to conquer him. Jealousy will get you no where."
Ace Ventura: Pet Detective"Its like Napoleon, when he was king, everyone was constantly trying to conquer him. Jealousy will get you no where."
i assume you mean boogie nights, though you are leaving out the whole part about the roman empire."The computer. Another idea stolen from the black man! Did you know George Washington Carver made the first computer? Out of a peanut! A PEANUT!"