movie quote game

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do the right ThingNow O-Dog was the craziest nig ga alive. America's nightmare. Young, black, and didn't give a fu ck.
Menace II Society "Hi, I'm Bunny the Lifeguard, any of these alligators try to ruin our swimming, I'm gonna wrestle them down, and probably have my way with them."
"Hi, I'm Bunny the Lifeguard, any of these alligators try to ruin our swimming, I'm gonna wrestle them down, and probably have my way with them."
jackass?Who wants an orange whip? Orange whip? Orange whip? Three orange whips
Who wants an orange whip? Orange whip? Orange whip? Three orange whips
Blues BrothersTom is the one who saw you at Susan's. He's known about you all along, isn't that right? We do know what that means. If Commander Farrell is the man who was with Miss Atwell, then Commander Farrell is the man who killed Miss Atwell. And we know that the man who killed Miss Atwell is Yuri.

Monty Python and the Holy GrailOkay, pork belly prices have been dropping all morning, which means that everybody is waiting for it to hit rock bottom, so they can buy low. Which means that the people who own the pork belly contracts are saying, "Hey, we're losing all our damn money, and Christmas is around the corner, and I ain't gonna have no money to buy my son the G.I. Joe with the kung-fu grip! And my wife ain't gonna f... my wife ain't gonna make love to me if I got no money!" So they're panicking right now, they're screaming "SELL! SELL!" to get out before the price keeps dropping. They're panicking out there right now, I can feel it.

Monty Python and the Holy GrailOkay, pork belly prices have been dropping all morning, which means that everybody is waiting for it to hit rock bottom, so they can buy low. Which means that the people who own the pork belly contracts are saying, "Hey, we're losing all our damn money, and Christmas is around the corner, and I ain't gonna have no money to buy my son the G.I. Joe with the kung-fu grip! And my wife ain't gonna f... my wife ain't gonna make love to me if I got no money!" So they're panicking right now, they're screaming "SELL! SELL!" to get out before the price keeps dropping. They're panicking out there right now, I can feel it.
Trading Places
Can I have some silverware? There was no silverware in medievel times therefore there is no silverware AT Medievel Times, would you like a refill on your Pepsi? There was no silverware, but there was Pepsi?Dude, I got a lot of tables.

cable guyWhite boys always get the Oscar. It's a known fact. Did I ever get a nomination? No! You know why? Cause I hadn't played any of them slave roles, and get my *** whipped. That's how you get the nomination. A black dude who plays a slave that gets his *** whipped gets the nomination, a white guy who plays an idiot gets the Oscar. That's what I need, I need to play a retarded slave, then I'll get the Oscar.

cable guyWhite boys always get the Oscar. It's a known fact. Did I ever get a nomination? No! You know why? Cause I hadn't played any of them slave roles, and get my *** whipped. That's how you get the nomination. A black dude who plays a slave that gets his *** whipped gets the nomination, a white guy who plays an idiot gets the Oscar. That's what I need, I need to play a retarded slave, then I'll get the Oscar.
I love that movie, Bowfinger.-"Is he good?"-"Oh he's better than good, he's a fucking liability."