movie quote game

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ferris buellarSam: After tonight, the three of us are not to be seen together ever again. Kelly: After tonight.
Wild Things. (I love that scene)"I'm Bringing Rex his lunch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"The hard part about playing chicken is knowing when to flinch."
The Hunt for Red October. Watched it last night..."Its strange to think how that knock changed everything, everything, hey don't get me wrong here, I don't believe in fate, i believe in odds."
Is that from Brother?
it is.
sure-u have a quote?
since you don't know the answer you shouldn't be saying anything. also stop asking if people have a quote. answer one correctly and then you can post one.also I believe that quote is from boiler room
Like maple syrup Canada's evil oozes over the United States
it is.since you don't know the answer you shouldn't be saying anything. also stop asking if people have a quote. answer one correctly and then you can post one.also I believe that quote is from boiler room
The Hunt for Red October "Did you hear that? They shut down the main reactor. We'll be destroyed for sure. This is madness."
i was talking about the quote about chicken and knowing when to flinch. i must have clicked reply while someone was posting one. Take a chill pill and calm down dude, no ones perfect
you're mistaking my short reply for anger. but just to clarify, your internet must be very slow. since the other posts were an hour before.anyway just to get it out of the way your quote is from Star Warsreminder of the quote we are on
Like maple syrup Canada's evil oozes over the United States
I shot him with a small revolver I keep near my balls
Kiss Kiss Bang Bang. Great movie.
We're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anybody want to see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired.