why no freerolls?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want a free million dollars! Why won't these stupid banks ever just give me free money for nothing!!! It's getting really annoying!!!!... !!!! (a few more for effect) We have had freerolls here at FCP and will have more freerolls in the future. The freerolls generally cater towards original FCPer's that became charter members. On another note, I went to a restaurant yesterday and ordered some food. I told the guy I wanted free stuff and he said no!!!!!!!!!! Are you like, serious????

I want a free million dollars! Why won't these stupid banks ever just give me free money for nothing!!! It's getting really annoying!!!!... !!!! (a few more for effect) We have had freerolls here at FCP and will have more freerolls in the future. The freerolls generally cater towards original FCPer's that became charter members. On another note, I went to a restaurant yesterday and ordered some food. I told the guy I wanted free stuff and he said no!!!!!!!!!! Are you like, serious????
No sw? I am disappointed Daniel.
What the hell!!! No free bread?
At McDonalds smiles are free.
Why won't these stupid banks ever just give me free money for nothing!!!
Forget FREE money, you can't even get a bank to give youyour OWN money apparently (when trying to wire it)...lol
this response is so flawed freerolls are exopected since they are common place at other sites .it would be as if you went into a resteraunt and said " can i have free water and breadsticks" and they said NO.
this response is so flawed freerolls are exopected since they are common place at other sites .it would be as if you went into a resteraunt and said " can i have free water and breadsticks" and they said NO.
Free breadsticks?Where the hell is this resteraut?

I didn't respond to the original poster since his tone and language didn't deserve one but I'll make a couple comments now.First, the FCP points aren't visible in your account at the moment because we screwed up when we changed some language in that area and they became invisible. Don't worry they're still there and accumulating and the techies will get them visible to you again.As for freerolls, we have had many and they have mostly been targeted to charter members to reward them for making FCP what it is. There will be many different promotions and opportunities in the future for our players.Good Luck

At McDonalds smiles are free.
That made me chuckle.. lol.gif
Oh man, I am still laughing. I hope the "tone" you typed it in was the same I read it is, cuz it is damn funny.

Daniel Negreanu: "Hey bighole'd here's a Brand New 2006 Escalade, compliments of FCP."bighole'd: "GEEZUS CHRIST Daniel !! this Escalade doesn't have Heated front bucket seats !! NO GPS !! OMFG 19's instead of 22's !! How in the hell do you expect me to get by with just a 5-disc changer !!??"Daniel Negreanu: "Damn !! you could just say 'Thank You' "bighole'd:" F*ck You"

did he realize WHO you were.... :evil:

Make som $50 prizepool freerolls and allow a max of 3000 players, then watch and be amazed, 2000 people will show up and play for the $10 first price, someone should put them up for the Darwin award.

some freerolls would be nice, but they have already given out a lot of free shit. I'd rather just see it stay this way where all of the chartereds are getting the benefits.

You know, OP, it's people like you who make me look like a "fanboy".Seriously, is a 50 dollar 3000 player tournament that important to you? I mean, it sounds like you've played/still play at other sites that offer these wonderful exercises in tournament poker--why not just continue to play there for the free rolls?And I don't know what Freeroll's prize pool would even be remotely equivalent to the FOUR, 10K buy ins, advice/tutoring you'll recieve from winning the protege contest. And that Super Bowl party seems like a pretty neat deal too. You're right..they offer nothing for free rolls. As for the Player Points thing..why not just ask FCP Info? They've done a really great job at answering questions in a quick and timely manner. Basically what I'm saying is..Get over yourself. You likely signed up here for charter membership so you could recieve entry into the FREE ROLL protege contest, and now you're bitching about the Free Stuff? Seems pretty illogical and pretty irrational to me--not to mention, you just really look like an asshole. Between this and the WSOP Fantasy Pool, I don't know that if I were Daniel, I'd WANT to offer anymore free stuff.

pwned
No sw? I am disappointed Daniel.
sw would not be appropiate seeing it actually happened. :roll: :roll:

I would surmise that many sites use freerolls to attract players. The thought of course being that hey, get new people into the game (or "hooked" in the parlance of our times) and eventually they will put in their own stakes and stay playing here for a while once they find out how cool we are. Hell, same principle drug dealers have been using for years. Here's a free sample at no "risk" to yourself, if you run out you know where to find me.I would suggest that this particular site has an allure already, seeing as how it is not only sponsered, but run by a pretty cool dude that has made a name for himself playing cards and we all have seen him on ESPN at some point. And of course I'm talking about Ben Affleck.