• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

It is 1 day, 10 hours, 40 minutes and 47 seconds until wheels up baby!TURD

Mourning.With all the crap the last couple of days I've lost track. What's my sig supposed to say?Lost my PT database in all the virus crap. Fuck you IE and fuck you hackers. 150,000 hands down the drain.
yikes!
so you think we should all act the same as the lowest common demoninator...nice outlook.
I had something for this, but read so much afterwards that I can't remember what it was that I was going to respond with... In hopes to not drag this into today, cause we all have our opinions and could debate them for days; I think it was Jeffrey who made a great comment on this: War sucks. Bottom line. Morning TURDs.EDIT: Congrats on the wins last night Lance.

I want to go now! I want to go now! I want to go now! I want to go now! I want to go now! I want to go now! I want to go now! I want to go now! I want to go now! I want to go now! I want to go now! I want to go now! I want to go now! I want to go now! I want to go now! I want to go now! I want to go now! I want to go now! I want to go now! I want to go now! I want to go now! I want to go now! I want to go now! I want to go now! I want to go now! I want to go now! I want to go now! I want to go now! I want to go now! I want to go now! I want to go now! I want to go now! I want to go now! I want to go now! I want to go now! I want to go now! I want to go now! I want to go now! I want to go now! I want to go now! I want to go now! I want to go now! I want to go now! I want to go now! I want to go now! I want to go now! I want to go now! I want to go now! I want to go now! I want to go now! I want to go now! I want to go now! I want to go now! I want to go now! I want to go now! I want to go now! I want to go now! I want to go now! I want to go now! I want to go now! I want to go now! I want to go now! I want to go now! I want to go now! I want to go now! I want to go now! I want to go now! I want to go now! I want to go now! I want to go now! I want to go now! I want to go now! I want to go now! I want to go now! I want to go now! I want to go now! I want to go now! I want to go now! I want to go now! I want to go now! I want to go now! I want to go now! I want to go now! I want to go now! I want to go now! I want to go now! I want to go now! I want to go now! I want to go now! I want to go now! I want to go now! I want to go now! I want to go now! I want to go now! I want to go now! I want to go now! I want to go now! I want to go now! I want to go now! I want to go now! I want to go now! I want to go now! I want to go now! I want to go now! I want to go now! I want to go now! I want to go now! I want to go now! I want to go now! I want to go now! I want to go now! I want to go now!

Morning,

Jeff, Logan, and other Entourage fans, ...For the rest of you, all this means is another person is likely to start posting about how much they like Entourage.
Awesome!
No, Taoism teaches that it doesn't matter what other people think and that there is no point in arguing with them. It's probably the teaching that I have the most trouble with, because I love to argue.
wow I guess I should be a Taoist considering I left because it was just pointless to keep arguing
Heh, I was just about to post the same thing.
I don't think I'd stake anyone I don't know on a face to face basis.
Yup. Probably true. Even moreso when they suck at poker....hehe
Is that your bumper sticker?I luv you too, SAMmy
I can't wait to kiss your bald head!I wonder how Frankenfoot is doing in that flying machine?
sonofabish....as soon as i talk 'bout el gato negro...my aces get cracked....I HATE YOU JOHN!!!!!you owe me a drink in vegas
You can't blame me for that, I wasn't even awake. I'm not that powerful
Stan, please, fold AA preflop. It can only get you into trouble. js
Stan, you should follow this advice
I knew you couldn't make weight to fight Sticken. Great, everyone who bought the PPV gets the Cody stand-up
Come on 30 lbs in 3 weeks?? No one coul have done that. Not even Jared from Subway.
Sorry Johnnycakes, only the gambler in me speaking, but don't do it.You have a better chance in your state lottery than winning on a slot machine at the airport.
But that's why I want to do it. I never planned on winning with that 5 dollars. I just don't want to wait till I get to the hotel.Morning everyone.
sonofabish....as soon as i talk 'bout el gato negro...my aces get cracked....I HATE YOU JOHN!!!!!you owe me a drink in vegas
bwahahahaha! Karma!
With all the crap the last couple of days I've lost track. What's my sig supposed to say?Lost my PT database in all the virus crap. Fuck you IE and fuck you hackers. 150,000 hands down the drain.
crackers = badhackers = good!Huge difference. We are not the bad guys! script kiddies and morons are the enemy! Oh and pyscho women! And they are all pyscho! :club:
You can't blame me for that, I wasn't even awake. I'm not that powerfulStan, you should follow this adviceCome on 30 lbs in 3 weeks?? No one coul have done that. Not even Jared from Subway.But that's why I want to do it. I never planned on winning with that 5 dollars. I just don't want to wait till I get to the hotel.Morning everyone.
That $5 would be better of in the hands of Stan for Sonic....or maybe Pogue will still be kneeling in the airport, working on his bankroll.
bwahahahaha! Karma!crackers = badhackers = good!Huge difference. We are not the bad guys! script kiddies and morons are the enemy! Oh and pyscho women! And they are all pyscho! :club:
The guy I share my desk with at work thinks he is some kind of old school hacker. The guy can't even write a basic webpage in HTML, but he has a stupid hacker manifesto hanging on our wall.Retard.
sup fockersi :club: blackjack and for one night and probably one night only, blackjack :D s me back. me and ang should have the $ now to do anything and everything with you goofy fockers. every dinner, every show, every bar, we're in.
w00t, stay off the craps tables until we get there
The guy I share my desk with at work thinks he is some kind of old school hacker. The guy can't even write a basic webpage in HTML, but he has a stupid hacker manifesto hanging on our wall.Retard.
lots of posers!number one question should be:"What do you code php in?"if they have no clue what you're talking about; they = bad!if they say, "frontpage of course!"; they deserve to die!if they say "notepad"; They are one step above an Army of Lamer! (AOL)If they say any unix editor; Bring them a vault!If they say "Pico/Nano"; bring them a beer!If they say "VI"; Bring them a woodford! :club: