FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

lots of posers!number one question should be:"What do you code php in?"if they have no clue what you're talking about; they = bad!if they say, "frontpage of course!"; they deserve to die!if they say "notepad"; They are one step above an Army of Lamer! (AOL)If they say any unix editor; Bring them a vault!If they say "Pico/Nano"; bring them a beer!If they say "VI"; Bring them a woodford! :club:
All you will hear from me in Vegas will be VI!VI VI VI!
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

I'm willing to bet he doesn't know what PHP is.
see chart i gave you! haha
I've never used VI, I like using ConTEXT.I don't know if it got mentioned someplace that i missed when catching up, but is there a army fantasy football league happening?
Vi is a very minimalist editor, reserved for those of us that wear our pain on our sleeves as a badge of honor. vi is a special level of hell to use! But once you have it down, it's suprisingly quick and efficient!yep. it's around somewhere.:insert standard answer here: :club:

When the sun shines on the mountainAnd the night is on the runIt's a new day It's a new way And I fly up to the sun I can feel the morning sunlight I can smell the new mown hay I can hear God's voice is calling For my golden sky light way Una paloma blanca I'm just a bird in the sky Una paloma blanca Over the mountains I fly No one can take my freedom away TURD

Cardroom Poker: What to WearHats: Just as with sunglasses, a good hat can help hide your face during those gut-wrenching showdowns. The ubiquitous baseball cap is effective, but has almost become a cliche. Cowboy hats work best if you're actually from someplace where cowboys still roam. Fishing caps are popular and have a lot of metaphorical significance in a game where 'fish' and 'fishing' play significant roles.

Oh goody. Wonder if this means I have a shot now. J/K. I know I have no shot.
I'd totally do you if I was Carmen, you should write her a letter and take a chance...
that's called a limo. you've learned nothing. i have failed. i blame myself. if the student doesn't learn, it's the teachers fault.
Oh I have learned, Norm. A limo is another of those extravegances that remind me I'm on vacation. And even better than that, a limo reminds me that I'm on vacation with THE NORM!