• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

What are you doing up at this hour, Norm?and WOOT! VEGAS! 36 hours and I will be there!
i just got home.i'll be there when i get there. we are gonna have a chat. maybe not. but probably.
hmmmm...should i bring el gato negro w/ me?
if he's helping you, by all means! bwahahahaha!if he's watching my dice, then no way! :)bedtimehopefully she'll be in vegasasia26.jpg
i just got home.i'll be there when i get there. we are gonna have a chat. maybe not. but probably.if he's helping you, by all means! bwahahahaha!if he's watching my dice, then no way! :)bedtimehopefully she'll be in vegasasia26.jpg
We'll have more than a chat, my friend! We'll have drinks and solve the world's problems!
A signature"We are gonna get drunk with Russell Crowe and we're gonna head-butt some goddamn kangaroos."welcome to FYP 101!"We are gonna get drunk with Norm and we're gonna show how Russel Crowe is a Pussy and head-butt some goddamn kangaroos."Easiest FYP EVER!NEWMAN2!
Trust me... I couldn't agree more. Getting drunk with the Norm and showing how Russell Crowe is a pussy is +++EV.FWIW, the signature is a quote from Entourage.

sonofabish....as soon as i talk 'bout el gato negro...my aces get cracked....I HATE YOU JOHN!!!!!you owe me a drink in vegas

sonofabish....as soon as i talk 'bout el gato negro...my aces get cracked....I HATE YOU JOHN!!!!!you owe me a drink in vegas
Stan, please, fold AA preflop. It can only get you into trouble. js

And then, I enter SnG, and lo an behold, I win again! During current Hold'em session you were dealt 79 hands and saw flop: - 12 out of 20 times while in big blind (60%) - 9 out of 19 times while in small blind (47%) - 19 out of 40 times in other positions (47%) - a total of 40 out of 79 (50%) Pots won at showdown - 10 of 14 (71%) Pots won without showdown - 24How bad is the play where I get to see 50% of the flops? I won 34 out of 79 hands. Really. I guess I'm just super good! Oh, wait, this is play money. Damn, thought maybe it accounted for something.

wishing you a great flight, AlIn and D!
thanks dude, i think we got about 60 - 90 minutes sleep. So the week of non sleep begins NOW!
wishing you a great flight, AlIn and D!
2nd!
thanks dude, i think we got about 60 - 90 minutes sleep. So the week of non sleep begins NOW!
I think i better get to bed soon.. i need to rest up for this week! I must say my living room and kitchen look pretty darn good.
I don't think there is going to be a ME. I am having trouble making weight. So I think it's going to have to be postponed.
I knew you couldn't make weight to fight Sticken. Great, everyone who bought the PPV gets the Cody stand-up special. :club:
Jeff, Logan, and other Entourage fans, Being that I don't have HBO and I'm cheap, I miss out on a lot of shows which I'm told are outstanding such as Entourage, Sopranos, and others. However, this weekend a friend of mine was generous enough to let me borrow the first two seasons of Entourage on DVD. I expect to begin watching them tonight at some point and I just wanted to let you all know as I'm sure you'll be very excited for me.For the rest of you, all this means is another person is likely to start posting about how much they like Entourage.
I'm pretty psyched for you.
K Its official.. I'm going to Vegas :)It seems my contact lenses have imprinted themselves into my eyeball.. So I literally have contact lens suction marks in my eyes.. this was the "bubble" thing I was seeing.. I thought I was only having a problem with one eye.. but my other eye has it as well.. He gave me an antibiotic to put in both eyes.. no contacts until at least Thursday.. He also gave me a lubricant that I have to put in my eyes like 15 times a day.. he said the more I put in in every day the better.. My eye has to go back to its original shape.. He is only letting me put my lenses in because I am going to Vegas.. but when I get home.. NO lenses for a week and I have to go back to see him.. He also wants them out of my eyes as much as possible in vegas, but said it will be Ok if I wear them and make sure I lube up constantly.. On another note.. I also found something to wear on Friday.. It is a black mini skirt with suspenders.. with a white button down shirt.. its cute :)So Vegas is a GO!
Hell Yeah!!
I entered a 18 player play money tournament. Here's the stats: During current Hold'em session you were dealt 177 hands and saw flop: - 19 out of 40 times while in big blind (47%) - 22 out of 41 times while in small blind (53%) - 28 out of 96 times in other positions (29%) - a total of 69 out of 177 (38%) Pots won at showdown - 13 of 24 (54%) Pots won without showdown - 33I actually won a tournament! WAHOO! I can get luckier than 17 other people in a play money game! I'm ready for Vegas! Bring on the 10/20! I'm all in!
Wooot!! Congrats :D
:club::D
Well you could thank her for saving you a few bucks then?My plan as of now is get off the plane and put a 5 dollar bill into the first slot machine i find at the airport. Gotta start off the trip right :club:
Sorry Johnnycakes, only the gambler in me speaking, but don't do it.You have a better chance in your state lottery than winning on a slot machine at the airport.
And then, I enter SnG, and lo an behold, I win again! During current Hold'em session you were dealt 79 hands and saw flop: - 12 out of 20 times while in big blind (60%) - 9 out of 19 times while in small blind (47%) - 19 out of 40 times in other positions (47%) - a total of 40 out of 79 (50%) Pots won at showdown - 10 of 14 (71%) Pots won without showdown - 24How bad is the play where I get to see 50% of the flops? I won 34 out of 79 hands. Really. I guess I'm just super good! Oh, wait, this is play money. Damn, thought maybe it accounted for something.
Wooot!! On a roll!!!=================================================Good Morning Turd!!!! Vegas TOMORROW baby!!!!!!
If you guys want to get a car, we will gladly pay for using it at cab prices or whatever if we need it.
I thought about a rental car briefly. Then I decided I would never be sober enough to use it.
I thought about a rental car briefly. Then I decided I would never be sober enough to use it.
I would think a car would be a pain in the ass with traffic and parking.. but maybe thats just me lol

sup fockersi :club: blackjack and for one night and probably one night only, blackjack :D s me back. me and ang should have the $ now to do anything and everything with you goofy fockers. every dinner, every show, every bar, we're in.

sup fockersi :club: blackjack and for one night and probably one night only, blackjack :D s me back. me and ang should have the $ now to do anything and everything with you goofy fockers. every dinner, every show, every bar, we're in.
Nice! Congrats!
Have you comprehended a word that was said all night? Good lord, it's like arguing with a wall sometimes.First, look into the Islamic religion a bit more. There are about as many Muslims that would kill me as there are Christians and Jews. They may not like it, but most wouldn't kill me.Second, I'm not saying that I want to live in their society. But I'm saying that if this is what the people want, it's what the people should have.Finally, and this is something I learned a few months ago that has really stuck with me: For hundereds of years, just after 1000 CE or AD (whichever you use), Spain was completely controlled by an Islamic government. Not a radical Islamic government - an actual Islamic government. During this time, Spain's people flourished ecnomically, socially, religiously, and artistically. The country lived essentially harmoniously with every other country in the world during this time, mostly because they followed true Islamic law the way that it was meant to be followed by Mohammed. Christians, Jews, and Muslims rarely quarralled, other than having religious debates and all were welcome to follow whichever religion they liked. Many historians believe that it was one of the best civilizations created by mankind.
It's hard to comprehend nonsense. Your ability to be who you are was guaranteed you by fundamentalist Christians 200 years ago all in the name of the Christian God.I have been to many Muslim countries, have you? None of them guarantee you the freedoms that Christians here have recognized as your God given right.In most Islamic countries the local mullah can decide what rights you have and whether or not you should have a right to live. I know of no Christian country that would allow a local preacher decide that you should be stoned to death because of who you are or what you believe.1000 year old Muslim governments have zero relevance to modern Islamic fundamentalism. You should be thankful for what those Christians wrote 230 years ago.
I didn't say give people money. I said work at eradicating poverty.But like most Americans, apparently, unless the answer is very simple and can be put on a bumper sticker, you're not interested in discussing it.anyhoo, i'm out...it's late.
you are such a pompous asshole
Awesome. How much did BJ love u?
I would think a car would be a pain in the ass with traffic and parking.. but maybe thats just me lol
We never go to Vegas without a car. Their just to cheap not to get one and valet parking is the bomb!.Happy birthday Kristen Bell 26 today. I loved her in Deadwood!kristen271024x768.jpg20060215-kristen-bell-7.jpgCouldn't do that in a Muslem country!