• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

you need 2 days to pack? You must be helping Spice
superstar kids soccer tomorrow...don't need two days, just want to get organized. I'm out Thursday at 9 a.m. to pick up the spicey one...drive to buffalo, five hour flight...gonna be a long day.
And, Blue, that's not cool. If you're gonna do something like that, at least have the balls to do it from your own account.
you're right...my transgression is much worse than him stealing money from 2 fcpers.... I'll apologize to him when he starts posting here again.good enough?

Nice. Sometimes when you ask, you shall receive.A vendor from Atlanta was here on Friday. I mentioned that I was hoping to get down to Atlanta in the fall for the Braves/Cubs game I mentioned the other day. He sent me an e-mail asking how many tix I wanted. I said, you know, 4 would be great if possible.Well, I just got an e-mail, with 4 tix and a parking pass to print out for the game. Seats are in the left field Terrace Reserved area, which look pretty decent.There's already a chance that I'm going with someone else to that game, too, so I might end up with a bunch of tix.Norm, check if you're available that weekend, and mark it down.

I'd totally do you if I was Carmen, you should write her a letter and take a chance...
Wanna come along? You, me and Carmen Electra sounds like a lot of fun. Maybe we could get Dave to come along too. For old times sake...
superstar kids soccer tomorrow...don't need two days, just want to get organized. I'm out Thursday at 9 a.m. to pick up the spicey one...drive to buffalo, five hour flight...gonna be a long day.
The first day was very long in Feb. I think I had to get up around 4am Eastern and didn't get to bed until around 3am Vegas Time
1. As the maid of honor (i assume she picked you), what plans for the bachelorette party are in the works.2. Does the comma go inside the parenthesis or outside???3. Why hasn't the norm been invited yet? i'm an equal opportunity partier!
you're right...my transgression is much worse than him stealing money from 2 fcpers.... I'll apologize to him when he starts posting here again.good enough?
It's not about who is worse. And it's 3 FCPers that I know of.
Wanna come along? You, me and Carmen Electra sounds like a lot of fun. Maybe we could get Dave to come along too. For old times sake...
Sounds like a party, I'm there. As long as Rodman isn't invited "for old times sake..."
Nice. Sometimes when you ask, you shall receive.A vendor from Atlanta was here on Friday. I mentioned that I was hoping to get down to Atlanta in the fall for the Braves/Cubs game I mentioned the other day. He sent me an e-mail asking how many tix I wanted. I said, you know, 4 would be great if possible.Well, I just got an e-mail, with 4 tix and a parking pass to print out for the game. Seats are in the left field Terrace Reserved area, which look pretty decent.There's already a chance that I'm going with someone else to that game, too, so I might end up with a bunch of tix.Norm, check if you're available that weekend, and mark it down.
I'm always available!
1. As the maid of honor (i assume she picked you), what plans for the bachelorette party are in the works.2. Does the comma go inside the parenthesis or outside???3. Why hasn't the norm been invited yet? i'm an equal opportunity partier!
1. I'm the flower person...not the maid of honour.2. it's an either or...if you're gonna use parentheses, you don't need the comma. But it's better to use a comma on either side of the subclause and forget the brackets: As the maid of honour, I assume she picked you, what...3. I'm not on the guest committee, but you'll be able to ask her yourself in about 48 hours.
Sounds like a party, I'm there. As long as Rodman isn't invited "for old times sake..."
No, no Rodman. I assume since you appear to be at work that you now know how to change an alternator?
It's not about who is worse. And it's 3 FCPers that I know of.
then what's the interest in protecting the scumbag's identity. If he comes back begging using a new alias, don't you think it would be better if people knew his real name?Is it a state secret of some kind?The dude fucked over our friends, our fellow FCPers... Why would we do him the favour of protecting his identity?
No, no Rodman. I assume since you appear to be at work that you now know how to change an alternator?
Know how, yes. Got off my ass and did it, no. It's pretty much buried and I recognized that I wasn't going to have the patience for that job yesterday when it was 95 degrees out. Charged the battery for another 6 hours, enough to get me here and back. I'll do it tonight, probably.
then what's the interest in protecting the scumbag's identity. If he comes back begging using a new alias, don't you think it would be better if people knew his real name?Is it a state secret of some kind?The dude fucked over our friends, our fellow FCPers... Why would we do him the favour of protecting his identity?
Is he on tribe? If so is this worthy of the boot? I would think so.
I'll pack tomorrow night. I'm still debating whether I sleep tomorrow night or not.
My flight is so early that I agree with this statement, I want to be at the airport somewhere around 430-5am in the morning, at that point I'm scared to death I won't wake up in time to make it to the airport.