FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

what's in bear repellent that would neccesitate the buliding to be evacuated?
Think about what it would take to get a bear to evacuate. Don't you think it might be enough to harm a person? js
good evening, finished third in the tourney for my 30 bucks back. wheeee.
break even poker. I'll take it! Nice job, cliff!
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

A few floors above and below get an awful odor, because security didn't know what it was at first the whole building was evacuated. The actual floor it happend on experienced nausea, vomiting, burning eyes and thoat.
Same symptoms Alan probably experienced after dropping his dates off in High School.
Think about what it would take to get a bear to evacuate. Don't you think it might be enough to harm a person? js
That's true. To be honest I didn't know they made bear repellent
A few floors above and below get an awful odor, because security didn't know what it was at first the whole building was evacuated. The actual floor it happend on experienced nausea, vomiting, burning eyes and thoat.
that'll do it.
Stupid Miami.
?? football? baseball? hockey? tennis? Miami vice? oh, wait, you must mean basketball! It really sucks that Gary Payton got a ring. I don't care about the rest of the NBA, but I didn't want him to get one.
Do I have to say it?TPIUWP /sigh
Apparently so. It's so sad. They really ought to know, and Sharon provided the necessary pics.
?? football? baseball? hockey? tennis? Miami vice? oh, wait, you must mean basketball! It really sucks that Gary Payton got a ring. I don't care about the rest of the NBA, but I didn't want him to get one.
I like it when vetern guys get rings after toiling on below average teams for years. In this case I was more rooting for Alonzo Mourning who was a great story returning from his kidney failure, but now Payton can retire finally.
I like it when vetern guys get rings after toiling on below average teams for years. In this case I was more rooting for Alonzo Mourning who was a great story returning from his kidney failure, but now Payton can retire finally.
Payton was not on a below average team in Seattle. They simply ran up against Jordan. He was a jerk outside of the public eye. He treated people like dirt who provided services he used. They were beneath him. He expected the world to revolve around him. I don't care for athletes making millions who treat people like that. I personally know people who dealt with him regularly.Mourning is another story as far as I know.
Its kind of difficult to show how much bigger they look... you would need a funny angle I dont think I could get with a camera. lol
Do you mind if I try to gain that angle in person in July? ja
Payton was not on a below average team in Seattle. They simply ran up against Jordan. He was a jerk outside of the public eye. He treated people like dirt who provided services he used. They were beneath him. He expected the world to revolve around him. I don't care for athletes making millions who treat people like that. I personally know people who dealt with him regularly.Mourning is another story as far as I know.
I've heard similar things about Mourning.
Do you like spaghetti?
I love spaghetti.OK so i took a pic, ppl that have seen my boobs before (um like everyone) might be able to notice a difference. I guess its just cause this bra is different than all the others i own, but my boobs look massive:newbra.jpg
I love spaghetti.OK so i took a pic, ppl that have seen my boobs before (um like everyone) might be able to notice a difference. I guess its just cause this bra is different than all the others i own, but my boobs look massive:newbra.jpg
I haven't seen them before, but they are magnificent!
:club::D:D:D
as the kids say on Seinfeld, Spectacular.