FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

I like it when vetern guys get rings after toiling on below average teams for years. In this case I was more rooting for Alonzo Mourning who was a great story returning from his kidney failure, but now Payton can retire finally.
Alonzo Mourning is a piece of shit, greedy cocksucking motherfucker, just like the rest of 'em.If you wanna know why, check out what happened after he got traded to the Raptors.And on that note, good night.
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Alonzo Mourning is a piece of shit, greedy cocksucking motherfucker, just like the rest of 'em.If you wanna know why, check out what happened after he got traded to the Raptors.And on that note, good night.
So, apparently, there isn't any good reason to like Miami winning the championship?
Reznor is a lyrical genius. He gets me hot.
So I was reading the old thread, and I came across this.I don't know if you guys knew this...but Trent Reznor gets Nikki hot.Just a heads-up, in case you weren't aware. :club:
So, apparently, there isn't any good reason to like Miami winning the championship?
Well, even with getting a billion calls, Dwyane Wade is probably still one of the two best players in the league. So that's a good reason for some.
maybe their cheerleaders?
Well, can't you still enjoy them even if they didn't get a ring?
So I was reading the old thread, and I came across this.I don't know if you guys knew this...but Trent Reznor gets Nikki hot.Just a heads-up, in case you weren't aware. :)Well, even with getting a billion calls, Dwyane Wade is probably still one of the two best players in the league. So that's a good reason for some.
Yeah, he probably is the best all around in the league.
Just booked mine 5 minutes agoBinions it is!!!
This post was so short, i missed it the first time around.
Heidi Klum and Seal are expecting another child together, PEOPLE has confirmed. "It gives me great joy to announce that Heidi, Leni, Henry and I are expecting a new addition to our ever increasing family," Seal tells PEOPLE in an exclusive statement. "We all feel both excited and fortunate to be able to share this experience once again."
Again?! Shes a baby making machine.
Whoa whoa whoa...let's not get crazy.
no, its okay. She's just talking about Jeff. Okay, I know I shouldn't ***** about play money poker, but wtf? I've busted out tonight with AKos vs A4os, JJ vs 46os, and 1010 vs 44. Somewhere along the line, aren't the odds supposed to work out that the best hand wins at least 1/3rd of the time? ja
no, its okay. She's just talking about Jeff. Okay, I know I shouldn't ***** about play money poker, but wtf? I've busted out tonight with AKos vs A4os, JJ vs 46os, and 1010 vs 44. Somewhere along the line, aren't the odds supposed to work out that the best hand wins at least 1/3rd of the time? ja
I hear you.I just played a freeroll on UB. I had 99. 10-3s called a 5x BB raise preflop, a pot-sized bet on the flop when he flopped a backdoor flush draw, and an all-in on the turn when he got the 4th heart...The 5th heart came on the river, and I was gone.
no plans, did u have something in mind?
Anything.....drinks, hanging out....
I love spaghetti.OK so i took a pic, ppl that have seen my boobs before (um like everyone) might be able to notice a difference. I guess its just cause this bra is different than all the others i own, but my boobs look massive:newbra.jpg
Cause they are!

Meh, Shaq winning one without Kobe shuts up once and for all the people who claimed that Kobe Bryant carried that team. Plus Wade went to school at Marquette here in WI which is pretty cool.

I saw my ex and her current boyfriend (my old roommate) at the store yesterday. I didn't talk to them, but it's sent me in this weird sentimental mood all day.Stupid bitch.Anyway, I think I'm off to bed. Night folks.What went right? What went wrong?Was it the story - or was it the song?Was it overnight - or did it take you long?Was knowing your weakness what made you strong?

Dave won't do me right now. He said I should fire him. I told him I'm going to have to start fucking other boys.
I know I'm way late but I'll take the late night shift.
Hey All! Look what I just did... Travel Confirmation Thank you for booking your trip with hotels.com. Yeah... I will be there. I will be in Vegas from the 19th to the 24th. I am staying at Binions. Thank Alan (or curse him). He texted message me today to call him. He did not know that I had cancelled my plans on going. But then I heard his voice and I thought of the fun and I said... what the hey... I am going to Vegas!
Kick ass!!
Don't we have a resident math expert?
Oh, shit.
K8e and I went shopping today, got a new bra, looked at dresses. It was fun. And K8e didnt have one potty accident today!! :-D
Isn't K8e a little young for a bra? I guess it's a nice reward for no potty accidents, though.
Payton was not on a below average team in Seattle. They simply ran up against Jordan. He was a jerk outside of the public eye. He treated people like dirt who provided services he used. They were beneath him. He expected the world to revolve around him. I don't care for athletes making millions who treat people like that. I personally know people who dealt with him regularly.Mourning is another story as far as I know.
I'm not disagreeing with you or Josh, IvanGreg, I'm just pissed off that Antoine Walker got a ring.
Meh, Shaq winning one without Kobe shuts up once and for all the people who claimed that Kobe Bryant carried that team. Plus Wade went to school at Marquette here in WI which is pretty cool.
I actually like Wade. That said, the series was pretty bogus.Don't buy the '06 Finals DVD when it comes out. Every highlight will be Dwayne Wade shooting a free throw.
you know that kid in elementary school...was a bit of a bully and always picking on other's mistakes, sometimes coming off arrogant and condescending? But when you caught him on something he'd get real defensive and mean about it?I bet you were him.
You're probably right, Jeff. And I'm guessing you were the kid whose dad was really hard on him, and instead of actually cowboying up, you just cried and ended up writing in your journal about how hard you had it.. Everyone else; Peace. If I talked to you before, I'll still talk to you. Otherwise--it's been real.
I got a new bra today, and now my boobs look HUGE . js.
This is something new?? :club:
I love spaghetti.OK so i took a pic, ppl that have seen my boobs before (um like everyone) might be able to notice a difference. I guess its just cause this bra is different than all the others i own, but my boobs look massive:newbra.jpg
Niiiiiice :)Happy Hump Day!butt6sv.gif

morning

nice Ang!Speaking of bras, Jane Russell is 85 todayJane_Russell-1-A.gif