• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

boys = anyone born on sept. 25, 1975 or later :club:
nope, the boys thing is renae's bag...
Dale versus the World in the 'Sad News (Asia Carerra thread)'.
who? used to be someone who hung around here named dale, but it's been months.
I could probably beat Blue in a foot race.
i got $20 says you can't.Jarrett...what's your aim name?
I don't know, but it gives me a craving for a Woodford and Coke. Can I use Diet Cherry Coke, or should I use the Coke Zero?
coke zero should work. not sure about the diet and cherry. i'd do nikki to!
Dave, Thanks for the tips! Your really cool, you remind me alot of myself lolwhat was that book you suggested I should buy? I'll have to pick it up!
I can't remember what I told you.For limit hold'em, I recommend Small Stakes Hold'em: Winning Big with Expert Play (Miller/Sklansky/Malmuth) and Gary Carson's Hold'em Poker: The Comprehensive Guide to Playing and Winning. The Lee Jones book is good, too.Small Stakes has a very thorough discussion of outs and odds. Carson's book explains bet odds (as opposed to pot odds or implied odds), which nobody else seems to verbalize.For big bet games, I recommend Pot-Limit & No-Limit Poker (Stewart Reuben/Bob Ciaffone). It has some very good discussion on position and stack sizes.Phil Helmuth's book is crap. He writes about all sorts of games in which he has no experience at all. Killer Poker Online is fluff. Cloutier's books are rambling.
She like, 'Fuck it, I'll just stay down hurr and do hurr..'
Cuz that's enough money to buy her a few pairs of new Airs cuz her baby daddy don't really careShe's so preciouswith the peer pressureCouldn't afford a carSo she named her daughter Alexis
Cuz that's enough money to buy her a few pairs of new Airs cuz her baby daddy don't really careShe's so preciouswith the peer pressureCouldn't afford a carSo she named her daughter Alexis
She had hair so long that it look like weave,then she cut it all off, now she look like Eve,she be dealin' with some issues that you can't believe,single black female, addicted to retail..And well..And when it falls down, who you gonna call now? C'mon, C'mon..And when it all falls down..
I can't remember what I told you.For limit hold'em, I recommend Small Stakes Hold'em: Winning Big with Expert Play (Miller/Sklansky/Malmuth) and Gary Carson's Hold'em Poker: The Comprehensive Guide to Playing and Winning. The Lee Jones book is good, too.Small Stakes has a very thorough discussion of outs and odds. Carson's book explains bet odds (as opposed to pot odds or implied odds), which nobody else seems to verbalize.For big bet games, I recommend Pot-Limit & No-Limit Poker (Stewart Reuben/Bob Ciaffone). It has some very good discussion on position and stack sizes.Phil Helmuth's book is crap. He writes about all sorts of games in which he has no experience at all. Killer Poker Online is fluff. Cloutier's books are rambling.
Thats the one! the small stakes book! :DI'll grab the others eventually too! Thanks!
She had hair so long that it look like weave,then she cut it all off, now she look like Eve,she be dealin' with some issues that you can't believe,single black female, addicted to retail..And well..And when it falls down, who you gonna call now? C'mon, C'mon..And when it all falls down..
I promiseI'm so self conciousThat's why you always see me with at least one of my watchesRollies and Pasha's that drove me crazyI can't even pronounce nothin'pass that Ver-Say-See!Good tune.
Dave won't do me right now. He said I should fire him. I told him I'm going to have to start fucking other boys.
Come on over and spend some time with me and Mary. The kids are gone this week!
so that's why you've been so scarce! Git-R-Done for Jebus! w00t!Theresa!she who never answered my question! :club:
So you two are just doin' it all week long! Where are the kids?
I'm closer to her then you....SAM you're married.
Yes but that could also be an asset!

I think I may have taken my diet pill twice. I'm not sure. I'm supposed to take it at 2pm. At 3pm I couldn't remember if I had taken it or not. So, I figured if I didn't remember it, I probably didn't and I took it. Now I feel really really speedy.I had to backspace 7 times to get this message right. Oops, make that 9 times.

coke zero should work. not sure about the diet and cherry. i'd do nikki to!
I'm on it! :club::D:D Norm, I would totally do you, too.
I think I may have taken my diet pill twice. I'm not sure. I'm supposed to take it at 2pm. At 3pm I couldn't remember if I had taken it or not. So, I figured if I didn't remember it, I probably didn't and I took it. Now I feel really really speedy.I had to backspace 7 times to get this message right. Oops, make that 9 times.
Which pills are these?
anyone on AIM??? I need to ask a favor...
I'm there now. I sent you an IM but it says you're offline.Backspace count in this one = 5
nope, the boys thing is renae's bag...
I :club: you too Blue.Backspace count = 2 Getting better.
Thats the one! the small stakes book! :DI'll grab the others eventually too! Thanks!
Yeah, good luck with that. If you're like the rest of us SSHE will be like the bible. You should read it. You try to read it. You have good intentions but, well, the road to hell is paved with good intentions. I bought it 2 years ago and am still only 2/3 of the way through.I repeat: Would it have killed Sklansky to insert a humourous anecdote or two?Backspace count = 2. I really am getting better at this.
So you two are just doin' it all week long! Where are the kids?
Nick is at Skills USA Nationals in KC (he won the state competition in robotics)Pat is at summer camp.
Yeah, good luck with that. If you're like the rest of us SSHE will be like the bible. You should read it. You try to read it. You have good intentions but, well, the road to hell is paved with good intentions. I bought it 2 years ago and am still only 2/3 of the way through.I repeat: Would it have killed Sklansky to insert a humourous anecdote or two?
some of us just cracked it for our fourth go-through.
Nick is at Skills USA Nationals in KC (he won the state competition in robotics)Pat is at summer camp.
Lucky man. You two should've taken the week off of work!
Yeah, good luck with that. If you're like the rest of us SSHE will be like the bible. You should read it. You try to read it. You have good intentions but, well, the road to hell is paved with good intentions. I bought it 2 years ago and am still only 2/3 of the way through.I repeat: Would it have killed Sklansky to insert a humourous anecdote or two?
I will probably be able to finish it, i am good at reading the borring math book :club:
Not me. It's mind numbing. I'm glad I switched to NL so I can read different books.
I'm on it! :club::D:D Norm, I would totally do you, too.Which pills are these?
They're called Body Vision. They're some stuff I had from the last time I tried to lose weight and they worked pretty well. I got them online. I don't know if you can still get them or not. I haven't checked lately.Oh, I guess instead of rambling about it, I could look it up. Hang on. (Backspace count so far = 3)Quick google turned up nothing. I'll show them to you when you get here.
They're called Body Vision. They're some stuff I had from the last time I tried to lose weight and they worked pretty well. I got them online. I don't know if you can still get them or not. I haven't checked lately.Oh, I guess instead of rambling about it, I could look it up. Hang on. (Backspace count so far = 3)Quick google turned up nothing. I'll show them to you when you get here.
Cool.
You do have to admit it, it isn't the world's easiest read. I'm still working my way through it. I'm having a hard time absorbing everything as well as I probably should, so I'm sure that I'll be cracking it again and again.