FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

no plans, did u have something in mind?Can I nominate myself as the female Norm? Has anyone applied to this and i just don't remember??my diet pill messes me up really bad. i swear i feel like i'm on coke all day....peaches???hello everyone :club:
did someone say peaches?
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Hey All! Look what I just did... Travel Confirmation Thank you for booking your trip with hotels.com. Yeah... I will be there. I will be in Vegas from the 19th to the 24th. I am staying at Binions. Thank Alan (or curse him). He texted message me today to call him. He did not know that I had cancelled my plans on going. But then I heard his voice and I thought of the fun and I said... what the hey... I am going to Vegas!
you cancelled? why?yes, i know your going now. but why cancel?
So everyones going to all the dinners!Tim is still on the fence for the trip all together.Dave is out Friday for cocktailsJohn and Ben are going to let me know about Saturday night ASAPI'm still working with Allie.Outside of that we have 100% attendance!This is going to be awesome!
dave and lisa won't be there till sunday. they are out!
Can I nominate myself as the female Norm? Has anyone applied to this and i just don't remember??
hmmm. interesting dilema. i'll have to ponder this!
gary....you're dead to me :club:
NEWMAN! told ya!
put tobasco sauce on the wire's he's chewing. trust me, he'll stop.
So I am supposed to put tobasco sauce on every single wire all over my house? cause he chews them all. I dont see how thats possible.in fact he just came up nex to me and tried to chew the cell phone charger wire where I spliced it back together! I hit him and he ran away.
So I sent a text message to theresa this morning, she just called back and we had this conversation:*BRINGGGGG*RING* (that was the phone ringing)Theresa - "hey this is theresa, who is this?"Alan - i said "hey theresa! its alan"T - "who?"A - "ALAN!"T - "alan who?"A - "are you serious!?!?"T - "yes who is this please?" in a fairly serious toneA - "Do I really need to give you my screen name or should I just do the chicken dance?"T - "OHHHHH ALAN!"Geeesus Christ
HAHAHAHA! I am glad Theresa is going! WOOHOOO!
Also, never added this tidbit b4 about Danielle and I. In honor of our 10 year anniversary in 2 days, I'll reveal this. I asked Danielle to marry me on our 3rd date, which was 10 days after we met. I knew right away she was the one for me and obviously I was right. Even more shocking is that she said yes. We moved in together and got married 2 yrs later.
I got that beat, moved in together on the first date, got married a month later. :D Congrats on 10 years!
It distresses me that I knew nothing about this. You mean I can see Dane Cook's ass every Sunday? My world is now a better place.
Yes, he was in the shower on the last episode.. but they didnt show his ass. The guys on that show are fucking drama queens.
Weeeeeeeee! This is gonna be fun.So who is jealous that I get to go watch Nik get photographed by a fetish photographer in some of her old stripper outfits? Maybe if I ask nicely she might even let me be the one to bind her up. Who's the bitch now, biatches?????!!!!!!!
I am!
BUT.. Are you getting us free food??
He got us free food! in fact we still have 2 coupons left! We got four 10 free wing coupns. :)
"He mother" is obvioulsy slang for "woman with Frankenstein foot." It's the newest slang term on the streets. All the cool kids are using it. Ask Ang, she'll tell ya. :club:You're welcome.
:D
Thats the Stan we all know and Love.. Except I'd cut off my arms and legs before I'd step into the State of Maryland willingly.. new location please :D
Hey!! I was born in Maryland! and I still have family there! Oh btw, people near DC, ever heard of the Madison Hotel? My grandfather built that and my grandma still owns part of it! :) My aunt got married there. One day I want to stay there... I own some Madison towels and ash trays though! lolOK so I've been trying to catch up all day, but half way thru lances keyboard just decides to stop working, for no reason. Sooooooooooo I saved my catch up as a txt file (named chicken dance.txt because it was the first word I saw and I couldnt only copy/paste letters since I couldnt type) and just got on my laptop to finish. Whew.K8e and I went shopping today, got a new bra, looked at dresses. It was fun. And K8e didnt have one potty accident today!! :-D
So I am supposed to put tobasco sauce on every single wire all over my house? cause he chews them all. I dont see how thats possible.
simple answer. yes!it is possible
did someone say peaches?
i definitely heard someone say peaches
hmmm. interesting dilema. i'll have to ponder this!
no dilema really...I think I'm a good candidate. A - I was a Marine, and well, u know what they say about Marines. B - I drink every night, and unfortunately (and by unfortunately i mean its getting really expensive)my tolerance is through the roof
Hey All! Look what I just did... Travel Confirmation Thank you for booking your trip with hotels.com. Yeah... I will be there. I will be in Vegas from the 19th to the 24th. I am staying at Binions. Thank Alan (or curse him). He texted message me today to call him. He did not know that I had cancelled my plans on going. But then I heard his voice and I thought of the fun and I said... what the hey... I am going to Vegas!
:D:club:
no dilema really...I think I'm a good candidate. A - I was a Marine, and well, u know what they say about Marines. B - I drink every night, and unfortunately (and by unfortunately i mean its getting really expensive)my tolerance is through the roof
it's just that the standards would have to be adjusted a tad. there are some guy specific things in there that i don't know would translate. but i'm willing to consider it in vegas! good?
it's just that the standards would have to be adjusted a tad. there are some guy specific things in there that i don't know would translate. but i'm willing to consider it in vegas! good?
very well!!! Vegas 29 days woo****inhoo :club:
??????Was gonna see what you and Shaver were doing Friday night?
what she said.
In the interest of full disclosure!Stan has the norm stamp of approval! He can hang! That is all!
fing32.gif
jdickmanqst@aol.com
Ty sir.
I'm there now. I sent you an IM but it says you're offline.Backspace count in this one = 5
Ty sweetie...
Oh btw, people near DC, ever heard of the Madison Hotel? My grandfather built that and my grandma still owns part of it! :club: My aunt got married there. One day I want to stay there... I own some Madison towels and ash trays though! lol
right in the thick of things. it's nice. close to the white house.IRSAP. that is all.
dave and lisa won't be there till sunday. they are out!
ok dave nicoson is out friday night, john and ben are out saturday nightim assuming tim is a no for nowallie is the only unknown lefti will add all this up and go ahead and let them know a firm # and we can work out the deposit stuff.
Sooooooooooo I saved my catch up as a txt file (named chicken dance.txt
im honoredi just kicked D's *** in some spades 509 to 320, PWNED!

12 Members: dna4ever, jhnyblz, dms26, jeff_536, tall0n, SAM_Hard8, mulhs82, vvganeshavv, Whiskey16, ImmyFlow, Smacciemac, Bluffs2005 who the fuck are you??

12 Members: dna4ever, jhnyblz, dms26, jeff_536, tall0n, SAM_Hard8, mulhs82, vvganeshavv, Whiskey16, ImmyFlow, Smacciemac, Bluffs2005 who the fuck are you??
I hate you as wellWhere's my 5% finders fee stick boy?

Anybody wanna buy a really nice white crocheted blanket? About queen bed sized...My mom has worked her little fingers off for weeks making this blanket for Lances mom and now its all done, MIL only wants to pay her 70 bucks instead of the like 150-200 its worth, soooo my mom is looking for someone else to buy it.

1st hand from my SNG tonightUltimate Bet No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t20 (10 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: Bet The Pot)MP1 (t1500)MP2 (t1500)MP3 (t1500)CO (t1500)Hero (t1500)SB (t1500)BB (t1500)UTG (t1500)UTG+1 (t1500)UTG+2 (t1500)Preflop: Hero is Button with [Td], [Qc]. 3 folds, MP2 calls t20, 2 folds, Hero calls t20, SB completes, BB checks.Flop: (t80) [Ts], [6c], [Tc] (5 players)SB checks, BB checks, MP2 checks, Hero bets t40, SB folds, BB folds, MP2 calls t40.Turn: (t160) [Th] (3 players)MP2 checks, Hero bets t60, MP2 raises to t120, Hero calls t60.River: (t400) [As] (3 players)MP2 checks, Hero bets t250, MP2 raises to t500, Hero raises to t750, MP2 raises to t1000.Final Pot: t3040Results in white below: Hero has Td Qc (four of a kind, tens). UTG doesn't show. MP2 has 8h Ac (full house, tens full of aces). Outcome: Hero wins t3040.

I hate you as wellWhere's my 5% finders fee stick boy?
i told you come to vegas and sit at a poker table with me and I'll make sure the waitress brings you a beer.