• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Yea, if it wasnt for the World Cup I would be a bored sports fan right now.
many would find it ironic you get your sports action fix from soccer....
poker hates me when I'm trying to bonus whore, this was my first SNG after I cleared the bonus. I finished 2nd
I got about 1500 more hands i have to put in at Xtreme .... pray my downswing will be over when the who.ring ordeal is.
So someone in our adjoining building received a golf promotional package today. The package contained a canister of bear repellent. The cannister was accidentally openned and building evacuated. It was all over the news. :club:
is that really a big problem? :D
many would find it ironic you get your sports action fix from soccer....
Yea, the most popular sport in the world, I bet a ton of people disagree with me.Do I need to put on the SW up for you?
Yea, now we can enjoy the great american pasttimesnoozefest that is baseball. Nothing better than needing to take a nap and turning on a baseball game, its like a overdose of Nyquil.
QFMFT!!
Guess its good for her that she didn't die the same day.. (He did die right?)
uh no.
If you're under contract with your newspaper, and then they told you they're transferring you to the Thunder Bay Gazette, would you be able to happily pack up your office and move?
A) I'm not under contract to my newspaper.ii) These guys ARE under contract. If they didn't want to be traded, they should have got a no-trade clause in their deal. We all know sports isn't perfect, but if players start running the asylum, the entire system will collapse.
Anything.....drinks, hanging out....
Do you have some place in mind??? If not there's this really cool wine bar Jarret and I like to go to, it's in Arlington.Good Morning Everyone!!!Happy Wednesday. Boss took us to breakfast this morning, so now I'm full and sleepy…I also have an ethics meeting in the next couple of minutes, I know u guys can see the excitement seep through the computer screen.I don't think I'm going to take a diet pill today. It totally fucked me up yesterday
A) I'm not under contract to my newspaper.ii) These guys ARE under contract. If they didn't want to be traded, they should have got a no-trade clause in their deal. We all know sports isn't perfect, but if players start running the asylum, the entire system will collapse.
look at baseball
Would you know humor if I punched you in the face?By the way, I'm humorful. Ask around.. I've got peeps.
2nd, or however many I have to be at this point.
newbra.jpg
Just because you can never quote boobies too much.
2. While outside a friends daughter was climbing around in the park, after been told 3 times to stop climbing on the outside of the equipment because she would fall, the girl fell, 7ft landing flat on her side. Is it wrong that after saying 'Holy shit, she just fell!!!' I laughed on the inside. This kid is an absolute brat (She also didn't get hurt to bad).
That kid is BACK ON THE ESCALATOR!
4 Members: Velkro, ImmyFlow, Smacciemac, jhnyblzHmmm, 1 girl 3 guy. Just enough orifi, Sharron. :club:
I personally dont think the word orifi is used nearly enough.
sure, I walk away for 5 minutes and you fill my opening.
FAGMorning
Thank DOG basketball season is over! it's the little things in life really! :club:
Agreed
Yea, now we can enjoy the great american pasttimesnoozefest that is baseball. Nothing better than needing to take a nap and turning on a baseball game, its like a overdose of Nyquil.
Agreed
Yea, if it wasnt for the World Cup I would be a bored sports fan right now.
AgreedFootball Camp starts in about a month (first preseason game is Aug 6)My boss brought one of those glade plug in things and since it's about 5 feet from my desk and I smell it already, I think I am going to go home smelling "spring rain fresh"