FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

I say we just do a ton of those Passed Selections then. There's all kinds of tasty bites in there and we can really just keep eating those and drinking. I'm having SANGRIA!
Hehe Thats what I just said, except he gave me the impression that now we have to pick a package.. Id rather do keep em coming apps if thats the case.. but if a package has to be picked, then I guess it will hehe :club:
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Hehe Thats what I just said, except he gave me the impression that now we have to pick a package.. Id rather do keep em coming apps if thats the case.. but if a package has to be picked, then I guess it will hehe :club:
Yeah, I just talked to him. He's going to confirm, but it looks like we have to pick a package. After he gets a call back, we'll vote on a package. Anyway, now I'm hungry from reading the menu.Will someone bring me some rosemary chicken, endive salad, and SANGRIA?
Yeah, I just talked to him. He's going to confirm, but it looks like we have to pick a package. After he gets a call back, we'll vote on a package. Anyway, now I'm hungry from reading the menu.Will someone bring me some rosemary chicken, endive salad, and SANGRIA?
sangria gets me tipsy :club:
Yea, now we can enjoy the great american pasttimesnoozefest that is baseball. Nothing better than needing to take a nap and turning on a baseball game, its like a overdose of Nyquil.
I'm not going to try to convert anyone, but baseball is my favorite spectator sport. I'm pretty sure it's because it's the sport I've played the most myself, and therefore can appreciate more things about baseball than other sports.Baseball is much better viewed live than on TV. TV coverage focuses more on the crotch grabbing and juice spitting than on the positioning of the fielders.
I have laughed before in similar situations. It's hard not to, sometimes. I just try to keep it inside.Shaq gets me hot.Dave is yes for Babareba and no for night club. I'll send you a check, if that's cool. I hate screwing with netteller and whatnot.
dont worry about the deposit part, we have it covered. It was going to be a ridiculous logistical nightmare to have people send a portion now and reconcile later. If you are on the yes list I am expecting you to pay, if not you will face the Big Fuckin Buckin Chicken
Wow.. that sucks lolNo way to not pick a package and just keep the Appetizers rolling? If we have to choose a package, I guess we will all have to VOTE AGAIN?? lol
I would be OK with that and I am waiting to hear back from the catering company to ask these questions.
I thought we also had the choice of ordering from the menu here. That's cool though, I'll eat whatever. Just make sure we get some non meat stuff for DN (the mushroom apps, and the endive salad are there and a couple of other things, I think.) If we can get a seafood selection in there that would be good.
Its my understanding we will have to choose a package, my first instinct is package 2 or 3 since that includes salad, entree, tapas, and desert, but If we just did appetizers I cant see why they would have a problem with that. Once I know 100% the deal I'll post it then we can argue decide as a group.
I only saw Rosemary potatoes.. but they sound DELISH! :club:
dont worry about the deposit part, we have it covered. It was going to be a ridiculous logistical nightmare to have people send a portion now and reconcile later. If you are on the yes list I am expecting you to pay, if not you will face theBig Fucking Buckin Chicken I would be OK with that and I am waiting to hear back from the catering company to ask these questions.Its my understanding we will have to choose a package, my first instinct is package 2 or 3 since that includes salad, entree, tapas, and desert, but If we just did appetizers I cant see why they would have a problem with that. Once I know 100% the deal I'll post it then we can argue decide as a group.
Sweet! who's not gonna fess up so we can see this? :club:
dont worry about the deposit part, we have it covered. It was going to be a ridiculous logistical nightmare to have people send a portion now and reconcile later. If you are on the yes list I am expecting you to pay, if not you will face the Big Fuckin Buckin ChickenI would be OK with that and I am waiting to hear back from the catering company to ask these questions.Its my understanding we will have to choose a package, my first instinct is package 2 or 3 since that includes salad, entree, tapas, and desert, but If we just did appetizers I cant see why they would have a problem with that. Once I know 100% the deal I'll post it then we can argue decide as a group.
I actually like #3 more than them all.. I'm still ok with it regardless :club:
Sweet! who's not gonna fess up so we can see this? :club:
It would actually be pretty funny to watch you and Alan go at it... I think you have weight on your side against him though lol
sangria gets me tipsy :D
More sangria please, waiter!
dont worry about the deposit part, we have it covered. It was going to be a ridiculous logistical nightmare to have people send a portion now and reconcile later. If you are on the yes list I am expecting you to pay, if not you will face the Big Fuckin Buckin Chicken
I'm skeeered!
WARNING DUMB QUESTION ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!what is sangria?
Red wine, citrus fruit, and sugary goodness.
I only saw Rosemary potatoes.. but they sound DELISH! :D
Yeah, and whatever that chicken was. And the salmon, and the beef. I'll have one of each!!! I :club: dieting.
I actually like #3 more than them all.. I'm still ok with it regardless :club:
We could order number 3 and have a couple appetizers passed. Plus SANGRIA!!!!
Yeah, and whatever that chicken was.
theres a chance i may make pain noises at the dinner table everytime someone takes a bite of chicken. js
Baseball is much better viewed live than on TV. TV coverage focuses more on the crotch grabbing and juice spitting than on the positioning of the fielders.
I agree, I like going to baseball games live. I love the atmosphere, the hot dogs, nachos, beer, peanuts etc etc...On TV though, puts me to sleep everytime.