saying hello to all the fcpers....

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to say hello and am glad to be part of this forum.  I have been reading posts on this forum for over 2-3 months now.  Such a good group of guys on here and look forward to growing with FCP.Thanks,SuitedHooks
Welcome!

Welcome to the most +EV site out there. I, too, lurked before posting, and still do not post very much...usually only when I achieve great poker accomplishments, such as sending such people as Royal and Gus Hansen to the rail. Welcome to FCP.

Also new poster, long time lurker.  New interface looks fun, should have some good times.
Welcome.Wow! 1st post is a double post! Most guys wait until they get a few posts under their belt before they do that, but you jumped right in! You'll fit in fine here!
Also new poster, long time lurker. New interface looks fun, should have some good times.
Welcome.Wow! 1st post is a double post! Most guys wait until they get a few posts under their belt before they do that, but you jumped right in! You'll fit in fine here!
Yup, he is a "special" one..and yes, I do mean "special" in the worst possible way. TRANSITIVE PROPERTY, BIOTCH!!

Hi!Welcome to the forums.A couple of key things.Smash is the greatest, if you don't believe me, just ask him.Don't ever make a post directing a question specifically to DN, he won't answer and you'll get banned immediately after, and, as someone pointed out earlier in a thread, he'll show up at your house and kick you in the nuts.And, always, always, remember to post when you go broke.Good luck!

Hey,Look at me! School is for fools!
FYPs
lmaoi get paid to post
I didn't realize the Get People to M.asturbate to Elisha Cuthbert Foundation (GPMECF) had that much funding. I know I've fallen for your devious plot.

I seem to go through stretches where I post like 10 times in a day...then a month or two when I jurk go into the shadows and lurk. I dunno whats more fun. I do know that I can't wait for the day to reach 1k posts. I may just get a tear in my eye when I hit the submit. Then I'll forget to post my signature and I'll prolly throw my mouse since I'm vunerable with that emotion.