saying hello to all the fcpers....

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to say hello and am glad to be part of this forum.  I have been reading posts on this forum for over 2-3 months now.  Such a good group of guys on here and look forward to growing with FCP.Thanks,SuitedHooks
Transfer us all some cash on Stars and we will like you a lot!!
Hey,i have a lot of posts
Yes, you do, and it's ridiculous how quick you accumulate them...I'm trying to hit the 300 mark, because I'm pretty sure that'll give me Veteran status .. 300 or 500? Anyway, when I was at 200, you were just hitting 5000, so that means you've managed what, like 400 posts in the time it's taken me to make 12! I guess I've gotta get on here more often!Oh ya , to the OP, welcome to FCP .. this place is great!
Hey,i have a lot of posts
Yes, you do, and it's ridiculous how quick you accumulate them...I'm trying to hit the 300 mark, because I'm pretty sure that'll give me Veteran status .. 300 or 500? Anyway, when I was at 200, you were just hitting 5000, so that means you've managed what, like 400 posts in the time it's taken me to make 12! I guess I've gotta get on here more often!Oh ya , to the OP, welcome to FCP .. this place is great!
You know too much about Royal's postings. I'm getting creeped out...
Welcome, just watch for the flamers and be selective in  your looking at most messages.  Most are dumb and a waste of time---ppl lookin to get a good post count---LOL.Fullhouse7
seriously, just because you posted what you did i will say the followingA - If your avatar is you, thats creepy, it looks like serial killer materialB - If your avatar isnt you, thats creepy, it looks like serial killer materialC - Dont be jealous that I get paid while browsing and posting on FCP
I would like to say hello and am glad to be part of this forum.  I have been reading posts on this forum for over 2-3 months now.  Such a good group of guys on here and look forward to growing with FCP.Thanks,SuitedHooks
Just remember the Golden Rule: KowboyKoop is the best. That is a good rule, don't f*ck with him, he'll cut ya'!!