i just did dumbest thing in the world....

My computer got disconnected in the middle of a hand. I went to quickly secure the cable which failed miserably. Then I went back around to my laptop and punched the screen. I destroyed my LCD monitor, its totally gone,broken into a million pieces, and now im typing on a different monitor. So beware when tilting , do not hit your LCD screen with a hard punch or it will be beyond destroyed......Any of you guys break anything on tilt, I'm such an idiot...

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My computer got disconnected in the middle of a hand. I went to quickly secure the cable which failed miserably. Then I went back around to my laptop and punched the screen. I destroyed my LCD monitor, its totally gone,broken into a million pieces, and now im typing on a different monitor. So beware when tilting , do not hit your LCD screen with a hard punch or it will be beyond destroyed......Any of you guys break anything on tilt, I'm such an idiot...
I usually go for the homeless guys in the park

Broke my laptop screen. not the front but the inside was cracked and it leaked all over. Had to wait a week for someone to bring out a new one. Even though it was under warranty, I felt horrible. I realized its just poker, its just a game. None of it is that important.

very rarely do I tilt. But last year when I lost all my chips to full house over full house, I got in my car and I drove as fast I could do the highway with my stereo turned all the way up. I was pretty angry and was just driving just for the sake of driving. Then I got to the 4 mile mark and came back and was a little calmer.

I usually go for the homeless guys in the park
Lmao... your awesome. I usually say "I stab homeless people" American Psycho style.

Yeah I punched frame before, but never had the balls to hit my monitor. I definetly won by TKO. Dell is coming Tuesday to fix my monitor. I learned a valuable lesson from this, don't punch your monitor no matter the circumstances...

Is it just me, or did all of you open this expecting to hear "Well, I thought a threesome with Ron and Royal sounded like a good idea..."

Sad to say I have broken my laptop many times, but it's the company's so I always get a new one and blame a baggage handler or something.Pretty much everything everyone wrote I have done........except the dancing and VW bug one, that sounded a little wierd.I haven't done a Matasow and thrown my laptop into a pool yet......because I don't have a pool.

Sad to say I have broken my laptop many times, but it's the company's so I always get a new one and blame a baggage handler or something.Pretty much everything everyone wrote I have done........except the dancing and VW bug one, that sounded a little wierd.I haven't done a Matasow and thrown my laptop into a pool yet......because I don't have a pool.

i punch cats
"but your punching the cat right now HOME" classicI once threw a chip at a dealer when i had a set of aces cracked on the river by a guy hitting a gutshot with 7/4 o (he hadn't picked up the draw until the turn) luckily the dealer is a friend of mine :club:
Your self-control is rivaled only by your nose for post-worthy material. I'm just thankful you had a backup monitor.

me and about 4 friends decided to have a buy in poker superstars like round of events. W ell i make it to the finals and i am down exactly one chip i get it all in and lose. It was a bad beat i flipped threw my hat then he goes im glad im so good at this game and me still titling i whipped a notebook at him and knocked him out. i came in second and missed out on 10k but he had a good headache