how old are you?

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I'm the youngest of everyone here it looks like, 15, been playing serious poker since 13, and other cards games (like Rumee) since I was 6-7. I actually started beating grown men out of money at a tournament that I was at when I got to the final two, the guy asked me to show some ID stating I was 18.... you know how well that went over...

Huntsville has great live games all around. Athens also has a great club. I personaly don't mind playin cards with young adults but some of those rooms are filled with old timer rocks who look at guys my age funny. And I'm not young at all. To them I guess guys like us are only there mess up their game. Never fear there are plenty of great games around though. email me I'll be glad to help you out.fphillips@driving2000.com

23. Been playing for about, oh, 3 or 4 years now. Smallish online backroll; mainly because I have a baby on the way.Lots of holes in my game I'm sure. Trying to become an all-around player (i.e. not playing only holdem). Just cashed in a Omaha Hi-Lo tourney on Poker Stars. Something like 200 entrants. Didn't win, but I cashed. That's something right? Makes me feel better about it anyway! Huzzah!

35, playing for 9 months. I mostly play 5/10 at Pacific but I'm hoping to make the jump to 10/20 soon.I am also from the great state of Alabama. :-)

Started ring games at the Horseshoe in 1973 at $30-$60 lowball. I'm 54 and played $10-20 to $50-100 holdem/O-8 for a living in AC for 5 years when it was good. I'm retired.
what kind of lowball did you play. A-5 or 2-7. I've gotten really interested in low poker recently and its something I'd like to learn more about

I'm 39. I will hit the big four-o on Novemebr 3rd (check out the screen name, that is the 113. So no one has an excuse to forget my birthday! ) ;)I have been playing poker seriously (if you can call it that) for a year. Before that, I hung out at an arcade almost every weekend with my son. I would sit at the bar and drink coffee or beer and play hours worth of touch screen games. Sometimes, I would venture off and play pin ball. I spent a lot more money there than I have playing poker. (I am sure they miss the business.)I have always been into card and board games. At 8, I use to play chess with the kid next door. In my mid 20's, I played computer monoply. I got to the point where I never lost a game so I stopped playing. I have always liked playing something that challenges my mind. My son is 16. He is an awesome web designer and he is fast becomming a good guitar player. I have been raising him on my own since he was three.

I am 34 years old....Sorry Teresa... didnt know the 113 was nov 3rd.. it could have been jan 13.. and then I would have still missed it... (LOL)... I have playing for six years now.... now I need to make the dreaded phone call to 888-BETSOFF lol.... Just Kidding !Have a great day !!!!!

36, male have 3 little kids. been playing live games and doing well for the past 2 years.Started playing online for the past 3 months and have been struggling a little to adapt to the variety of styles online.