• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

steve7 would be a great choice. how about myself daniel?? i'm sure I will do a great job

I nominate JFarrell.

So far I have no votes.....not even sympathy votes....geez!Jesus wants to vote for me....right Jesus!jesuswootredun.gifYa see.....
I haven't finished reading through this whole thread yet....but you were one of the first people I thought of when I started the thread.So, if it hasn't been done, I nominate Ozi. Steve is an excellent choice. :clap: :dance:
Thanks Allie! My First VOTE!

custom should be the next mod chosen after Steve. Doug, as long as you have enough time during the school year to be a good mod, you definitely deserve the privilege. I personally have seen a decline in my own contribution to the forum since I started school again (not to mention less time for poker). Be honest and tell DN if you don't have time for it.So, to paraphrase: +1 for custom.edit: i'm way out of the loop. congrats to doug, theresa, and keith.

custom should be the next mod chosen after Steve. Doug, as long as you have enough time during the school year to be a good mod, you definitely deserve the privilege. I personally have seen a decline in my own contribution to the forum since I started school again (not to mention less time for poker). Be honest and tell DN if you don't have time for it.So, to paraphrase: +1 for custom.edit: i'm way out of the loop. congrats to doug, theresa, and keith.
Haha, I was gonna say, I AM a mod. But thanks for the support. I appreciate it.

Wow, cool thread, i got mentioned for no reason, except to tell me i could not be considered. LOL. i love it.Danny, I'm coming to vegas soon, got a stag and just some random vacation time.Lets do it up again!also.Congrats to the new mods, keep my play ground safe and secure.Personally, the choices were good, but not seeing DNA4ever really hurt. That guy would be the mod of all mods.i also want to see allinbluff mod cuz he aight affraid to take no shizz.

Personally, the choices were good, but not seeing DNA4ever really hurt. That guy would be the mod of all mods.
lol maybe its the case of beer i just drank or the fact im still up at 4 am in the morning, but as sweet as that is royal you've lost your mindim happy if i can just stay involved with the neg-o stuff and still make the occassional picture flame or newbie feel as uncomfortable as possible. oh yea and bang all the angels in the FCPHA.i have no moderator aspirations, resonsibility is sucky. mmmmmmm sucky.annnnnnnnnnnnnd im spent

I haven't checked FCP in a few days, so I am running a little behind in the conversation.......I had posted a couple of ideas but it looks like they have already been discussed thoroughly. So nevermind....

If nominations are still open, but I nominate Avs fan, whom is the nicest guy in this forum. I think he'd be a great choice. Custom is great too! ( don't change the avitar!!) but avsfan is absolutely the nicest! sevencardsteve is great too.
you're only not giving me any love on that because I'm a ManU fan and White Sox fan, boo
Come on. Nobody likes the White Sox or their fans.
Current mod ideas are great...although DNA doesn't appear to want it, props need to go out. Where would our Wed nights be with no Neg O?Ozi would be a good choice too.PS. Hey Kurt...The only people that are allowed to dislike the White Sox fans are Cub fans. LOL. No more DVD's for you.
If nominations are still open, but I nominate Avs fan, whom is the nicest guy in this forum. I think he'd be a great choice. Custom is great too! ( don't change the avitar!!) but avsfan is absolutely the nicest! sevencardsteve is great too.
you're only not giving me any love on that because I'm a ManU fan and White Sox fan, boo
You're not already a mod? I thought you were, for some reason. Dude, you're a no brainer, anti semitism aside. Congrats on the world series, btw.*grumble grumble*
well, those glencoe girls can have that type of effect on you after enough time :lol: , u still in chi town these days?
I haven't lived there since I graduated.. but I'm thinking of moving back there though.. I live in Olympia, Wa

I said this months ago that more moderation was needed and I am glad it is finally coming around...Custom and KDawg should be obvious choices...around here most of the time (no offense), well respected players and opinions, Custom has moderation experience....Need I say more :club: ?

I said this months ago that more moderation was needed and I am glad it is finally coming around...Custom and KDawg should be obvious choices...around here most of the time (no offense), well respected players and opinions, Custom has moderation experience....Need I say more :club: ?
You people should be taking notes on how to kiss my ass....:D
Aseem anyone?
I would support that. I agree fully that more moderation around hereis a good thing.A lot of newbs complain about getting flamed, but reallyonly the ones who post things that have been discussed 9000 times, or those whose first 4 posts start with the phrase "Hey Daniel, can I get....." get most of the abuse.The new mods hopefully will be around enough to take care of this stuff now, but I hope they don't gettoo "heavy handed" so to speak. Move stuff to the forum that it belongs in (ie. general pokerforum is NOT the Off Topic forum..etc) but be careful not to let your new found "authority" status go to your heads.
Daniel, I don't want to weigh in all that much on this other then putting my foot forward. But, I do think that it shouldn't be the forum's decision, its your site. This decision should most likely be made between you jayson, and chris bigler since the three of you have made the forum go since day 1
Steve would be awesome, as would Akishore, Custom, Wrto and many others.I would also love to be a forum mod. I know I have not been here since the very beginning and do not have a ton of posts, but many of my posts have been requests for others to clean it up a bit. I guess it's the mommy in me. I have (too much) time on my hands due to being disabled from work. I am not the world's greatedst poster because frankly, my poker skills are lacking. I am here to learn more......which is why I have hoped this site would be cleaned up a bit......to make it a pleasant place where everyone could learn or share ideas, not rip each other to shreads. I know Jayson would never consider me......here it is, I'm going to say it......I liked his old, cute and innocent, boy next door avatar so much better than the current one.
Custom seems like a possible choice but I have one key major concern with that choice. Teneight has a great avatar? Have you seen it? :wink:
Daniel, you do have an evil streak. You should drop in on the army thread more often. Let the D.N. vs A.D threads begin..........again! :-)
LOL....Thanks for helping me out with that one.....I couldn't figure out what about Custom DN wouldn't like....Doh !!

I would like to throw my hat in the ring, i am still learning but I have been posting quite regularly and lurking for almost a year now and I have never said a negative thing on the forum. Also I have a very boring job and spend a lot of time on the forum.

I just saw this thread for the first time. And there it is again. DN bringing me up.I think he has a little crush on me. The feelings mutual. Not in a gay way though. More of a mutual respect.

I just saw this thread for the first time. And there it is again. DN bringing me up.I think he has a little crush on me. The feelings mutual. Not in a gay way though. More of a mutual respect.
I still can't belive you weren't nominated. Shocking isn't it?
I still can't belive you weren't nominated. Shocking isn't it?
Some people just don't know how to run a proper forum. Oh well.I'm up to three mentions though. Can't go wrong with that. I'm still waiting for the man to respond to something I write.