mushu's first post

Hi everyone,This is my first post here and I just wanted to say hello to Daniel and all his good pals here at Fullcontactpoker.com.Now where is my master, Daniel? Probably over at the Bellagio playing in another high stakes game. Hurry home master, I am getting lonely :D

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest XXEddie
Hi everyone,This is my first post here and I just wanted to say hello to Daniel and all his good pals here at Fullcontactpoker.com.Now where is my master, Daniel? Probably over at the Belagio playing in another high stakes game. Hurry home master, I am getting lonely :D
....psycho, lol
Hi everyone,This is my first post here and I just wanted to say hello to Daniel and all his good pals here at Fullcontactpoker.com.Now where is my master, Daniel? Probably over at the Belagio playing in another high stakes game. Hurry home master, I am getting lonely :D
....psycho, lol
I hope my master Daniel gets home soon. He forgot to feed me before he went out and I am starving! :oops:
I know Daniel has spent a lot of time with that Dog but... Kudos... Thats quite an accomplishment :) lol
Daniel has taught me many things, but I am still waiting for my first poker lesson. I just learned today how to post messages. I guess one thing at a time. :D Mushu
I always new dog's couls talk to us. They just bark to hide the real truth. LOL
You haven't seen anything yet."Has anyone seen my master, Daniel? He seems to be missing"Mushu
This is weird. I think I'm gonna go drop some acid and listen to Radiohead, because THIS is freaking me out.Ice
nice!!not the acid part but the radiohead part. that is where i get my name from.fake plastic trees.....best radiohead song ever.
This is weird. I think I'm gonna go drop some acid and listen to Radiohead, because THIS is freaking me out.Ice
I knew I was missing something!So that's what it takes to make Radiohead worthwhile.
LMAO

I am so happy to have seen my master Daniel back here and write another daily blog for this place. I was beginning to think he got lost over at the Belagio or something else happened to him. He is very happy to have his new massage chair, and the interview he did was very interesting along with mommy dearest. It was surreal.Love,Mushu

Hey I am the real mushu here, and you are the fake one. Have a little bonedogbone.jpg and get off this message board! If you are the real mushu, tell me what kind of TV does Daniel Negreanu have? What's the name brand and the size? No you are not mushu, you are just a sick puppy. :D [/img]