you know you play too much poker when...

When you're just hanging out, and start doing mathamatical calculations and outs for different hands in your head so the next time you're playing, you know it right off the bat.Or is that just me.........? :?

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When you're just hanging out, and start doing mathamatical calculations and outs for different hands in your head so the next time you're playing, you know it right off the bat.Or is that just me.........? :?
one - get an odds chart, keep it beside your computertwo - when i was playing O8/b, i'd often just sit in class and just randomly pick hands and boards, and figure out my outs for stupid hands like full wrap straight flush draws

When.. your at college and a couple of your friends work at the help desk near the cafe. You see magnets that they're trying to give away. Begin shuffeling them, then get about 10, pretend your Jesus, and throw them like playing cards into the Pepsi machine slot from 20 feet. Using playing cards, I generally get 17-20 outta 52 into a hat from 10-15 feet. It's much harder using the magnets while trying to avoid students walking by.. oh well, kills time.

when you are sick and have a fever, try to go to bed but have a recurring poker dream for 2.5 hours (real time) and wake up thinking you havent even been to sleep yet. True story..happened to me last nite....btw, the cards in my hand were Q7o but I just couldnt lay them down, sucked for me..

Youre at a bar talking to a hot girl... she goes to the bathroom with her friends... your boys come over to see how its going and you say "coinflip"

dude, Acey. who is the chick in your avatar??? She is bone-tastic...
Yup, not too shabby. :twisted:
  • 1 year later...