**fcp names**

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OH, OK. I'LL EXPLAIN IT THEN.PRINCE DRIVES APALONIA TO A LAKE AND TELLS HER SHE NEEDS TO CLEANSE HERSELF IN LAKE MINNETONKA. SHE GETS NUDE AND DIVES IN. HE LETS HER DO IT. THEN HE TELLS HER THAT TH

Mine comes from that famous Leeroy Jenkins video on youtube. Since english is my 2nd language, i used to suck to bad at it that i somehow thought he yelled ''Nachhhtak'' at one point and i figured it was a pretty damn good name for when i was playing MMORPGs over the net.... Now it's my internet name.

I have no imagination whatsoever for making up these names which is clear from mine. Now, years later it is so incredibly dumb that I kind of like it.I loved reading through some of these old posts!

When I was 14 a buddy of mine and I got into Internet Wrestling Websites where you create your own character. We created Biff Goods....who seemed to be the greatest character ever created. Since then I have used his Alias.

I had a terribad Business Studies teacher in secondary school who would basicallly give marks depending on how much meaningless jargon you put into an essay question, Everyone in the class used to compete to see how far we could push it and how many random phrases we could put into the essays, we even developed a scoring system.Needless to say i dominated it.

The 8 is a "b" and used to be Kobe's number, and the 34 is for when shaq was on the team. Ppl laugh at me nonstop on xbox live because they think I don't know what my favorite player's number is :club:

The 8 is a "b" and used to be Kobe's number, and the 34 is for when shaq was on the team. Ppl laugh at me nonstop on xbox live because they think I don't know what my favorite player's number is :club:
interesting, didn't know you had xbox live.

About 10 years ago I was registering for a Scottish Football website , some tool had taken the name paddy so i added Mr (i'm a dude :club:) and X because that sounded cool due to D-X being a popular wrestling faction at the time.

rcooj_7..... haha, gay story.... so, im 11. trying to get my first email account.... NO names that i was trying to use were available. so they kept giving me sugjestion names..... My name is Robert so ® slang for cool (coo)..... rcoo. then LL Cool J, where i got the J (j)........ and the (_7) fav numberrcooj_7