daniel "gangsta d" negreanu ? what the heck is th

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Custom36Poker Forum VeteranView user's profile Send e-mail Send private message AIM Address MSN MessengerJoined: 27 Jan 2005Posts: 2331Location: Eau Claire/Beloit Wisconsin Wed, Jun 29th, 2005 6:37Reply with quoteHangukMiguk wrote:Custom36 wrote:JaysonWeber wrote:It kinda looks like Marky Mark but... on steroids?LaughingSeriously, is this just some random white guy? It's pretty funny.john cena from the wwe. just released a rap album. note that i'm using the word rap loosely here. LaughingI'm a rap kind of guy - but when I see him, whatever his real name is, I don't think "rapper." I'll download a song or two of his and give a review.
Anyone who talks that way is no " Rap kind of guy"
Cena's an okay rapper. Better than Vanilla Ice, but not excellent. I give him a 6 out of 10.
he sucks, a lot
I just downloaded one song. What'd you do, buy the CD?
downloaded a few songs and they're all just fucking horrible
Because you're clearly a rap God. :roll:I grew up immersed in rap & hip-hop. Just because I choose not to perpetuate the stereotypical rap fan, that doesn't mean that I'm not one. Personally, I'm a little offended that you even made that statement.
Because you're clearly a rap God. :roll:I grew up immersed in rap & hip-hop. Just because I choose not to perpetuate the stereotypical rap fan, that doesn't mean that I'm not one. Personally, I'm a little offended that you even made that statement.
Too true.Custom you've nailed it, there are plenty of people who've been exposed to and enjoy rap who don't feel the need to talk like something they're not.Good for you.
no rapper can touch jay-z.
Jay Z can't even touch MIKE JONEs.1-281-330-8004[/quoteMIKE JONES just beacame well know a little bit ago jay-z has been great for years. As for myself 50 cent is my fav. rapper
Blackalicious - Alphabet Aerobics.. there's rap for you new Millenium rap wierdos...
A to G is better....a little shorter but even better.eons of energy, everyone effected...Don't let money change ya is also fantastic

I prefer Will Smith. He's not out to kill anyone, do drugs or smack around his ho........yo. He's a positive role model we should all try to emulate. :clap:

Kottonmouth Kings anyone?........no sw either b/c in general I can't stand the sound of rap.
hmm, i haven't listened to them forever and really don't even remember what they sound like, any suggestions for song titles?

real hip hop: tribe called quest, de la soul, eric b and rakim, wu tang clan, nas, old jay z, biggie, j5, common, guru... not feeling the " new school of hip hop so much...gotta be more to rhyme about than rims, bitches, and rolexs,.....

real hip hop: tribe called quest, de la soul, eric b and rakim, wu tand clan, nas, old jat z, biggie, j5, common, guru... not feeling the " new school of hip hop so much...gotta be more to rhyme about than rims, censored, and rolexs,.....
check out heiroglyphics if you haven't
real hip hop: tribe called quest, de la soul, eric b and rakim, wu tang clan, nas, old jay z, biggie, j5, common, guru... not feeling the " new school of hip hop so much...gotta be more to rhyme about than rims, censored, and rolexs,.....
is j5 jurrasic 5 ? award tour by a tribe called quest is wicked common-go de la soul all of the stuff you listed is awesome
real hip hop: tribe called quest, de la soul, eric b and rakim, wu tand clan, nas, old jat z, biggie, j5, common, guru... not feeling the " new school of hip hop so much...gotta be more to rhyme about than rims, censored, and rolexs,.....
check out heiroglyphics if you haven't
holy shit heiroglyphics is wicked