Israel Attacks Aid Fleet

and u really think it would be easier to destroy a humanitarian aid vessel with over 600 people on board and cover it up??? LOL.
...easier than to "attack" it and leave 600 591 witnesses? Yes. You're the one who seems to think they're monsters willing to attack and kill "peace activists".
  • Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the concept of a "noise grenade". You could have many varieties, some fun, some not so fun.What sound would YOU like the hear most coming out of a grenade?I'm thinking penguin or duck noises would be pretty cool. Of maybe a huge butt ripping fart noise.

"Nobody was hurt. The militants said the rocket attack was in response to Israel's raid on the flotilla."the blockade is illegal (collective punishment) and most of the world insists israel stop it. it is morally wrong. so to try and justify israel's actions by saying that they had a blockade to protect is fundamentally incorrect.
It is? Oh really? So if I come to your neighborhood and start flinging bombs at your roof it would be morally wrong to try to prevent me, let alone try to kill me? You would what, move and apologize for being in the way of my rockets? The blockade is there because Hamas regularly flings rockets at innocent civilians, are backed by a racist Jew hating regime (Iran) and wants to wipe them off the planet by there own words and you think having a blockade until they stop is punishment and morally wrong? They do allow aide in through the borders and this boat was doing nothing except disregarding numerous warnings and trying to cause trouble. Or possibly attempting to make an issue out of it for publicity in which case they succeeded. To blanketly blame Isreal for all the woes in the area is fundamentally incorrect and morally wrong. To be fair there is enough blame to go around on both sides.Israel builds walls and blocks borders and does everything to protect it's citizens but in the mean time makes the area for them unbearable to live in. The hatred over land disputes, Gods, and quest revenge is neverending on both sides. One of my errant thoughts yesterday was of the Berlin wall coming down and seeing everyone celebrating but at the time I couldn't help but feel this terrible sadness for all the wasted years and lives and separated families that idiotic leaders put them through. I think of the wall there in the same way and it's still up. All this hatred and war and people being led by terrible leaders. An Ayn Rand quote comes to mind, "Those who know what's best for us, must rise and save us from ourselves."
less than 2% of 'inbound items' are searched, so yes, the US accepts other countries at their word.
That's nice. Now, address the first part, about the actual evidence you can see with your own eyes. I'm curious how you view this footage that appears to show the peaceful pacifist people going ape shit, while 5 other boats were boarded peacefully with no killings whatsoever. What was different about this boat?
OK, so I actually just watched the video. All_In is legally insane, I don't think anyone needs to address him anymore.
You want to know what is insane? Most of the world agrees with him. I love visiting Europe but their refusal to do anything but throw Israel under the bus at every opportunity is really getting old.
You want to know what is insane? Most of the world agrees with him. I love visiting Europe but their refusal to do anything but throw Israel under the bus at every opportunity is really getting old.
Well look how much of Europe thinks Obama is a great President, so I don't give too much credence to their opinions.
Well look how much of Europe thinks Obama is a great President, so I don't give too much credence to their opinions.
But I thought what they thinks about us is really really important...all the Obama supporters told us so.
OK, I am back to All_In giving me a headache.
Why? He's either a troll or a completely useless human being. Either way, how are you all not just ignoring him?
Actually, I'm not sure they do. Once the facts came out all of the outcry seemed to halt almost immediately.European countries throw Israel under the bus because they're afraid of the muslims living within their own borders. It's a tough spot to be in, and very easy for us to say that they should just grow some balls. Although, yes, they need to just grow some balls.
Actually, I'm not sure they do. Once the facts came out all of the outcry seemed to halt almost immediately.European countries throw Israel under the bus because they're afraid of the muslims living within their own borders. It's a tough spot to be in, and very easy for us to say that they should just grow some balls. Although, yes, they need to just grow some balls.
<<<<---------Not waiting for any European nation to do anything that is not 100% beneficial for themselves only
OK, so I actually just watched the video. All_In is legally insane, I don't think anyone needs to address him anymore.
the contention is that the video, at least the one I saw of the guys boarding and getting beaten, is the reaction to a few people on board getting shot moments before.the jews are totally in the right here, though.
the contention is that the video, at least the one I saw of the guys boarding and getting beaten, is the reaction to a few people on board getting shot moments before.the jews are totally in the right here, though.
One thing for sure.When soldiers light up a boat full of people, they almost never stop firing and descend slowly down on ropes with large intervals between soldiers to implement phase 2 of their plan to kill everyone on board.And they almost never film their actions and then broadcast them on you tube.I say almost never because some muslims do a lot of stupid things apparently...want to keep the option open to insert them into this diabolical plan to throw everyone off.
Also, Israel has one of the best most efficient special forces, there is no way they would do that if they were trying to attack the ship.
Maybe their plan all along was: to find a ship, filled with peaceful protesters, who also happen to sing songs about infada and Jihad, and who decided to break out some power tools and begin sawing through the iron railings a good hour before the soldiers 'attacked' themand after boarding hundreds of ships for months in the exact same manner, they repeated their 'supposed' normal operations just so they could fool us into thinking they were the ones who are the victims here.So they could pick up women at the local synagogue.Them Jews is deviously horny little guys
When soldiers light up a boat full of people, they almost never stop firing and descend slowly down on ropes with large intervals between soldiers to implement phase 2 of their plan to kill everyone on board.
Also, Israel has one of the best most efficient special forces, there is no way they would do that if they were trying to attack the ship.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaza_flotilla_raid#Boardingyeah, I'm firmly on Israel's side based on the citations there. I do not buy that they descended one at a time with paintball guns after having shot at them with live ammo.

And now we have another group intent on arrogantly provoking another conflict by trying to bring explicitly proscribed materials.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/meast/06/03/...dex.html?hpt=T2Irish aid ship bound for Gaza won't stop 'unless forced to'An Irish-owned aid ship headed for Gaza won't stop until it's forced to, a former U.N. official aboard the ship told CNN Thursday."We have not stopped and have no intention of stopping," said former Assistant U.N. Secretary-General Denis Halliday from aboard the vessel. "We will only stop when Israelis force us to do so."The MV Rachel Corrie, named for an American activist killed in Gaza several years ago, was expected to arrive late Friday or early Saturday off the coast of Gaza. Israel was offering to unload its cargo in Israel's Ashdod port, screen the material and then deliver it to Gaza, but fears of another high-seas confrontation were in the offing.However, Halliday said the 11 people aboard the ship -- which is carrying 550 tons of cement to help in the effort to rebuild schools, homes and other building destroyed in Gaza -- had no plans of confronting Israelis who may stop the vessel."We will stand back and show we are harmless and unarmed -- we will put up no resistance," he said. "We're not going to make any silly mistakes."Earlier Thursday, a Free Gaza Movement activist told CNN that the Rachel Corrie delayed its voyage while it was being equipped with video and satellite devices to to record what is happening on the vessel.Adam Shapiro, Free Gaza board member, said the additions to the ship are being made for safety purposes.Shapiro said Israel has made it clear it would intercept the ship, and he hopes recording technology on the ship will make a difference in the behavior of any soldiers who board the vessel."Israel will be sensitive to the fact that we'll be recording what's happening and streaming it live," said Shapiro, who didn't identify where the Rachel Corrie is docking. He said it will head toward Gaza within the week.An Israeli government official, who spoke on background because of the diplomatic sensitivity of the issue, told CNN the government is offering to receive the ship's cargo, as it has offered other vessels, if it docks at Ashdod's port.That was the same deal rejected by the flotilla of six ships bound for Gaza before Israeli commandos raided one of them Monday.Halliday acknowledged that cement the aid ship is carrying is not considered by Israel as a form of humanitarian aid, but he said the ship will push forward to Gaza: "We don't want to see our cement sitting there" in Ashdod.

Honestly, people.The land people call Israel is pretty much a desert with a little coastal region. It's okay, but it's really not that nice. It's about 8,000 square miles, making it smaller then New Jersey. Can't we all collectively "get over" Israel, or Palestine, or whatever people want to call that collection of sand and rocks. Do people really have to die, and do nations all over the world really have to become involved in awkward political alliances just so group A or group B can live where some other people from group A or group B may have lived long ago?Am I the only one who things this is completely insane, and that in our modern, rational time, we should be rational and smart enough to get over what people did a few thousand years ago?

Honestly, people.The land people call Israel is pretty much a desert with a little coastal region. It's okay, but it's really not that nice. It's about 8,000 square miles, making it smaller then New Jersey. Can't we all collectively "get over" Israel, or Palestine, or whatever people want to call that collection of sand and rocks. Do people really have to die, and do nations all over the world really have to become involved in awkward political alliances just so group A or group B can live where some other people from group A or group B may have lived long ago?Am I the only one who things this is completely insane, and that in our modern, rational time, we should be rational and smart enough to get over what people did a few thousand years ago?
but it's 8000 sq mi of holy sand and rocks.seriously, though:with regard to the whole israel thing, the problem palestinians have--and it's a justified one--is that when modern day israel was formed, it was (pretty much) the first time that outside powers kind of came in and "settled" a conflict that was always being not-worked-out internally between the two groups. while there has hardly been anything remotely resembling stability in the area for, well, thousands of years, there was at least a sort of honesty to the conflicts there that stemmed from the fact that the people invested in that conflict were the ones doing the fighting. when israel was formed, the jews agreed to the boundaries drawn by whitey, but the palestinians did not. when you don't get your way with regard to the drawing of your homeland's borders, you're going to be pissed off.while i'm hardly an expert on the history of the region, i do feel like i know enough to say that it's pretty stupid to think that things could have gone well when all of jerusalem was given to one side of the conflict during the partition agreement, because both groups like to pray and worship stuff there for whatever reason.there are lots of areas of the world where these sorts of conflicts go on, but not a whole lot where the US has chosen to have a strongly-vested interest, which is really the only reason that we focus on israel instead of ossetia (sp?), the congo, other areas in africa, etc.
Am I the only one who things this is completely insane, and that in our modern, rational time, we should be rational and smart enough to get over what people did a few thousand years ago?
In our modern, rational time, two thirds of the US thinks the Bible is literally true, the majority reject evolution, and 25% believe in witches, ghosts, and astrology. It's insane, but its not a surprise that people act this way about Israel.
31114395178828977508723.jpg
Actually, I'm not sure they do. Once the facts came out all of the outcry seemed to halt almost immediately.
I called it even before the facts came out..wait what?That was another huge mistake by the IDF, they didn't release a statement until 6 HOURS after it happened.
when you don't get your way with regard to the drawing of your homeland's borders, you're going to be pissed off, unless you're a native american, in which case we've abducted your children and destroyed what's left of your cultural identity.