Israel Attacks Aid Fleet

because it was the israeli soldiers who attacked. they attacked a humanitarian convoy in international waters.
No, they boarded a convoy to search it to make sure nothing was being smuggled in to help launch rockets into Israel (which happens all the time). I am an idiot for giving you a serious answer but whatever.
  • Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, they boarded a convoy to search it to make sure nothing was being smuggled in to help launch rockets into Israel (which happens all the time). I am an idiot for giving you a serious answer but whatever.
who attacked who whatever, this is not what happened.
I'm not sure when or why support for Israel vs support for Palestine became a left/right issue. I don't see an obvious, a priori mapping between conservative vs liberal and Israel vs Palestine. Do Palestinians want high taxes and universal healthcare or something like that?(The point of this post is not to questions whether there is a correlation, it's to question the idea of throwing concepts under a common label only because they may be correlated.)
Pretty obvious that the phrase 'leftist' denotes all people who ignore reality in order to foster an opinion that makes them more sympathetic to women who don't shave their arm pits and or gay men.So it's pretty obvious that leftist would be the correct term for people who think all the Jews should be killed because they are living in their ancestral lands.
serious answer? LOL!turkish gov officials searched the boats before launch, there were no heavy weapons.israel wants to enforce its siege of gaza by restricting essential items, to weaken the population.u should read up on the issue instead of believing what u r told. have u read the items banned by israel? i posted it in the original post. try justifying those items.
serious answer? LOL!turkish gov officials searched the boats before launch, there were no heavy weapons.israel wants to enforce its siege of gaza by restricting essential items, to weaken the population.u should read up on the issue instead of believing what u r told. have u read the items banned by israel? i posted it in the original post. try justifying those items.
I wonder what other purpose a blockade would have?
LOL @ armed 'peace activists'.I love how shitheads are conveniently categorized to fit whatever agenda is being laid out. Your pathetically leftist underlying motives are hilariously transparent and the funniest part has to be your own lack of self-awareness in this regard. It's like you're totally unaware that others really do see you for what you are.
LOL @ YOU.'leftist', haha, do u even know how ignorant and clueless YOU are???
I wonder what other purpose a blockade would have?
because cumin and feminine hygiene products are dangerous, right?
because cumin and feminine hygiene products are dangerous, right?
I don't think you understand ( that's an understatement) I don't think you understand what the word blockade means.And that's why you don't understand the world around you.

It's fair to say also that the real problem is that the arabs in the region are such wimps that they let a tiny country that is only 9 miles wide at points, that is smaller than 1/7th of Florida, that has less people in it than Mexico city, kick their butts all day long.I mean they got to embarrassed, how many times have they tried and failed to 'wipe Israel off the face of the map'?It's pathetic.

cant tell you how irrelevant I find the rest of the world's opinion on these issues. They say what muslims want to hear because they dont want bombs going off in their neck of the woods. They know they dont have to worry about Jews killing their cartoonists.Also, the USA does not really agree with that statement and that's like half the world right there.
I love it...I am on the same page as CainBrain. WTF!!!
practically the ENTIRE WORLD disagrees with this statement, what make u the arbiter of what is right/wrong?
what makes me? i wrote, 'practically the ENTIRE WORLD disagrees with this statement..' that is not just me.
Repeating yourself doesn't make you any less of an idiot. I really hope scram helps you understand this, I don't have the time today.Good luck.
It's fair to say also that the real problem is that the arabs in the region are such wimps that they let a tiny country that is only 9 miles wide at points, that is smaller than 1/7th of Florida, that has less people in it than Mexico city, kick their butts all day long.I mean they got to embarrassed, how many times have they tried and failed to 'wipe Israel off the face of the map'?It's pathetic.
qft Also lol at the idea that if Turkey inspected the ships Israel should just take their word for it and not do an inspection themselves if they want.
qft Also lol at the idea that if Turkey inspected the ships Israel should just take their word for it and not do an inspection themselves if they want.
I guess AllIn thinks each individual country should control security. Or something. I wonder how bad 9/11 would have been if we should have just accepted planes from arab countries. 25 planes?
I guess AllIn thinks each individual country should control security. Or something. I wonder how bad 9/11 would have been if we should have just accepted planes from arab countries. 25 planes?
I stopped reading here
serious answer? LOL!turkish gov officials searched the boats before launch, there were no heavy weapons.
Oh, well ok then. I guess there was no opportunity for them to get weapons from another boat while at sea.
when the most powerful nation in the world is your closest ally, there's not much u can do. apparently YOU do not know much about the world. i can't believe u brought it up, how clueless are you??and s. african apartheid was wiped off the map, israeli apartheid should be next. that's what they mean by 'wipe off'...to dismantle the prejudiced israeli system.
Repeating yourself doesn't make you any less of an idiot. I really hope scram helps you understand this, I don't have the time today.Good luck.
i have to repeat myself when people have comprehension problems.really, some of these replies are laughable...like debating with children. please try to keep up.
yep, the sky would be raining planes, with your outlandish scenario. run to your bunker cletus!
when the most powerful nation in the world is your closest ally, there's not much u can do. apparently YOU do not know much about the world. i can't believe u brought it up, how clueless are you??and s. african apartheid was wiped off the map, israeli apartheid should be next. that's what they mean by 'wipe off'...to dismantle the prejudiced israeli system.
Can you recount one war that Israel fought where they weren't seriously outnumbered, with fewer tanks planes and troops, that they didn't kick the butts of their attackers.And then can you recount one time that the US stepped in at all?And can you also recount one time you haven't been completely insanely stupid in your arguments?I didn't think so.
I'm not sure when or why support for Israel vs support for Palestine became a left/right issue. I don't see an obvious, a priori mapping between conservative vs liberal and Israel vs Palestine. Do Palestinians want high taxes and universal healthcare or something like that?(The point of this post is not to questions whether there is a correlation, it's to question the idea of throwing concepts under a common label only because they may be correlated.)
I think there is a relationship. The mapping is that conservatives tend to value in-group loyalty very highly, and as such appear xenophobic to leftists. Lefties tend to value harm reduction and fairness above all else, and thus tend to appear to be "appeasing the enemies" to conservatives. In this case, Israel is our common ally (and the arabs are a shared out-group), so I would think amscray expresses the conservative side pretty well. In Israel the right wants to make no concessions to Palestine, while the left wants to give some things up in the interest of peace.
that's what they mean by 'wipe off'...to dismantle the prejudiced israeli system.
I bet you believe this too. How sad. That is NOT what they mean. If that is what they meant, that is what they would say. Nice try though.

Hypocrisy Turkish style (from cnn.com)Enjoy hypocrisy? This past weekend you could glut the appetite.On Monday, Israeli ships stopped a flotilla carrying materials that could be used for war, including cement that Israel maintained could be used to build bunkers, to Hamas-ruled Gaza. The crew of one boat resisted violently, triggering a firefight in which nine people were killed, most of them Turkish nationals.Turkey is protesting vigorously. But, question: Turkey is a NATO ally, an applicant to the European Union. What is it doing allowing its nationals to smuggle cement that could build bunkers? Especially when those nationals belong to a group, the Turkish IHH (Insani Yardim Vakfi) that Israel has designated a terrorist organization?The flotilla departed from Turkish-occupied northern Cyprus. Turkey's occupation of half of Cyprus is deemed illegal by the European Union and the United Nations. If the government of Turkey feels so strongly about ending disputed occupations, why does it not start with the disputed occupation it is operating itself?