Israel Attacks Aid Fleet

have u read the items banned by israel? i posted it in the original post. try justifying those items.
You mean this list that you posted?
Banned items/date allowed in:Attached File 30_04_10_gaza.pdf ( 64.43K )
You might want to read it again Einstein.
  • Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have to repeat myself when people have comprehension problems.really, some of these replies are laughable...like debating with children. please try to keep up.
Actually, anyone involved in any thread with you is more likely to feel that they are 'debating with children'.Exhibit 2,358,798: You seem to think the use of 'u' instead of 'you' is appropriate.
I try to avoid all this stuff since it just makes my head swim but I did read the first article and correct me if I'm wrong. Israel has a militarty blocade of Gaza and some idiots tried to break through it and some of them got killed and then to end the day "After nightfall, Hamas-linked militants fired a rocket that exploded in Israel, the militants and the Israeli military said. Nobody was hurt. The militants said the rocket attack was in response to Israel's raid on the flotilla. "
May 31, 2010 — Video taken by IDF naval boat shows the passengers of the Mavi Marmara, one of the ships in the ‘Free Gaza’ Flotilla, violently attacking IDF soldiers who were trying to board the ship after having sent repeated requests for the boat to change course.
Wow.

I watched the YouTube vid of the soldiers being attacked when trying to board the boat. Now I just want to blow up those mother****ers who tried to run the blockade. So much for "reason"...

I try to avoid all this stuff since it just makes my head swim but I did read the first article and correct me if I'm wrong. Israel has a militarty blocade of Gaza and some idiots tried to break through it and some of them got killed and then to end the day "After nightfall, Hamas-linked militants fired a rocket that exploded in Israel, the militants and the Israeli military said. Nobody was hurt. The militants said the rocket attack was in response to Israel's raid on the flotilla. "
The real funny part is that there were "peaceful" people on board ... It really seems that both sides are to blame. But that is how this whole conflict has been and always will be. You can side with one or the other, but whatever side you choose has part of the blame for where things are. I would rather see both of them banned and give the land to pot smoking hippies! Free Love man!
Wow.
The evidence is pretty damning as far as who attacked who. I can't wrap my head around the idea that Israeli soldiers just weren't prepared for violence and were over run by a bunch of people armed with various crap, that's somewhere in the realm of highly improbable, the only other answer is they expected no real violence of any kind and were in fact attacked themselves. Since the video bears this out I will go with that explanation.And Lol at the idea that they wouldn't inspect at Point B just because someone told them they inspected at Point A, especially when they have no control over Point A. Out of curiosity, does anyone know if we accept any countries word for it when it comes to inspecting various inbound items or do we do the footwork ourselves, always?
The evidence is pretty damning as far as who attacked who. I can't wrap my head around the idea that Israeli soldiers just weren't prepared for violence and were over run by a bunch of people armed with various crap, that's somewhere in the realm of highly improbable, the only other answer is they expected no real violence of any kind and were in fact attacked themselves. Since the video bears this out I will go with that explanation.And Lol at the idea that they wouldn't inspect at Point B just because someone told them they inspected at Point A, especially when they have no control over Point A. Out of curiosity, does anyone know if we accept any countries word for it when it comes to inspecting various inbound items or do we do the footwork ourselves, always?
It was briefly suggested that we turn over our Port security to a private company based out of the UAE or Dubai or somewhere in that general area but public opinion was (predictably) strongly against it and the deal was scuttled. So, I am assuming we inspect on our own (though we have so many giant ports it is a big area of risk national security wise).
It was briefly suggested that we turn over our Port security to a private company based out of the UAE or Dubai or somewhere in that general area but public opinion was (predictably) strongly against it and the deal was scuttled. So, I am assuming we inspect on our own (though we have so many giant ports it is a big area of risk national security wise).
I remember the Port Security deal, and the reaction. I just assume we inspect ourselves, that just seems standard to me. As far as this situation goes it seems to me that most of the initial information was just rhetoric and bullshit, not till the last day or two did it seem like a clear picture was painted. I will say this, the Obama team hasn't really said a whole lot and some people, news, talk show host, etc., have been blasting him for not taking a side, but this time I agree with a measured approach assuming he and his team do not know the whole story, or are learning it as fast as we do.
I remember the Port Security deal, and the reaction. I just assume we inspect ourselves, that just seems standard to me. As far as this situation goes it seems to me that most of the initial information was just rhetoric and bullshit, not till the last day or two did it seem like a clear picture was painted. I will say this, the Obama team hasn't really said a whole lot and some people, news, talk show host, etc., have been blasting him for not taking a side, but this time I agree with a measured approach assuming he and his team do not know the whole story, or are learning it as fast as we do.
He learned his lessons when he called out the police after the house "break in" of a professor ...
when the most powerful nation in the world is your closest ally, there's not much u can do. apparently YOU do not know much about the world. i can't believe u brought it up, how clueless are you??and s. african apartheid was wiped off the map, israeli apartheid should be next. that's what they mean by 'wipe off'...to dismantle the prejudiced israeli system.
Few things here.1) You're a colossal turd. Like, there are any number of wordy and more elaborate ways to put it, but I think plain succinctness sums it up best; you're just a gargantuan fucking turd. Turd, turd, turd. Every time I see your retarded mandog avatar, I know I'm about to bear witness to the byproduct of a society so ridiculously successful that a small coterie of it's more delusional members are afforded the luxury of existing entirely within the realm of ideals, since there are enough productive people around them to do the heavy lifting needed to keep the trains running on time. Turd. 2) Please, for the love of sweet Jesus Christ on a Bike, stop typing the letter U in place of the word "you". 3) The domestic, social consequences of the ending of South African apartheid are a fascinating study. I'd highly suggest you read up some time. Here's the Cliff Notes: After apartheid ended, South Africa went to shit. 4) What is meant when they say 'wipe off' is not 'dismanting a system'. They mean to kill Israelis; "drive them into the sea...". We can argue whether killing the Jews is a good thing or not (Personally, I am against this, as they're the brightest people on earth, however I agree they're generally aggravating as fuck, so perhaps some internment program can be devised- that way, we can keep them around for the science, inventions or if we ever need a lawyer or good surgeon, but we don't have to deal with their other bullshit like the pathological need to control critical national infrastructure and always whining about everything) however, you cannot hide under the guise of 'peace' but then advocate the exact opposite, whenever it's against things that don't fit into the leftist ideal archetype, which looks something like thisLiberalismbelief.jpg
Me too. Me Too.Also, scram. Have I mentioned that All in is a turk? Do you have any thoughts on the turkish people?
Yeah. They're not a particularly handsome people to look at but I love* their country and I generally enjoyed the company of their people while I was there. I'm glad that disgraceful piece of shit no longer lives in Turkey since one day, I'd like to go back. They require coin collectors to be licensed by the government. I went into a coin shop in Ankara ready to buy and it was teh lulz. Smuggled a few good ones out tucked inside the chassis of my laptop. * - If they're ever admitted to the EU, though, I will completely fucking vomit. They're absolutely not European.
the whole situation between these countries, cultures and ideologies is just rather depressing. It's like they are willing to pay the price without counting the cost. They don't get that what they are trying to win is the same thing they've lost.
Ummm... what?

They just captured these transcripts of a meeting held by the Drive Israel Into the Sea Peace Initiative:

Meeting opens; Most everyone present, after all, none of them have jobs...Chair:Any old business?Floor: Yea, we hate JEWSChair; Yes, we hate Jew too. Any new business? Ah..the chair recognizes the president of the Monetary Relief Fund to Help Palestine.. Terrorist #1: I have a new plan, a plan that will bring about the destruction of all Jews and their puppets the United States of AmericaChair:Yea, we totally hate those guys too!Terrorist #1: Totally!Chair: What is this glorious plan that we are all in agreement with already because at the end the Jews all die?Terrorist #1: We will send aid to Gaza!Chair: Why would we do that? Screw those guys, we don't have enough flafalas in our own country why would we share with those back woods hicks?Terrorist #1: Well, we wouldn't actually send aid...Chair:Oh, good I like the plan much better now.Terrorist #1: See, we will pretend to send aid, we'll bring a couple boxes of tampons, maybe a jar of some spice that no one likes and when Israel stops us, we will KILL ALL THE JEWS!Chair: Brilliant, we will sucker the Jews in, then kill them! I like it, Jews die and we are innocent because after all, we are only trying to "help Gaza".Terrorist #1: Of course, we will probably need to have some actual aid workers who ignorantly believe that helping Gaza can be accomplished by ignoring how many rockets and grenades they indiscriminately send into Israel every day, hoping to randomly kill Jewish children and women.Chair: Are there people actually like this? I mean how can anyone believe that drivel?Terrorist #1: Well, they are mostly Canadians, with a few young girls from England and France.Chair: But don't they know that as soon as we kill all the Jews, then destroy the USA, that we will then target them?Terrorist #1: No, get this, they think that if they are nice to us, try to understand us, that we will want to live peaceably with them.Chair: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHHAA STOP It...Terrorist #1: HAHAHHAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA I KNOW..Chair: Oh man...my face hurts..that's too funny.Terrorist #1: So you like the plan?Chair: I like the plan.Terrorist #1: He likes the planChair: I said I like the planTerrorist #1: The plan...you like it no?Chair: Yes, I said I like the plan.Terrorist #1: It's a good plan no?Chair: I SAID I LIKE THE PLAN.Terrorist #1: Okay..good.Chair: But wait, won't the idiots who believe that we really want to send aid to Gaza notice that the first chance we get, we started killing Jews?Terrorist #1: Well, we will tell the world that the Jews started it.Chair: Ahh..of course, good plan.Terrorist #1: You like the plan?Chair: Ahmad..stop that now.Terrorist #1: SorryChair: Okay, so go forth my young friend, kill Jews, blame Jews, then come back because I just got the DVD You Don't Mess With ZohanTerrorist #1: What is that about?Chair: I don't know but I'm sure it's funny, Adam Sandler wouldn't be in it if it wasn't funny!Terrorist #1: Ah true trueChair: Thank you, meeting over!
The same commandos also found this second tape:
Meeting Opens: Most everyone here, after all, none of us actually strap on bombs, we send kids to do that.Terrorist #1: We are BACK!Chair: Ah, good job, the world now sees how bad and evil the Jews are!Terrorist #1: Yes, we told them that they started it and everyone believes it now!Chair: Well, not everyone.Terrorist #1: Who doesn't leader?Chair: Just everyone who's seen the video tape.Terrorist #1: Video tape? What video tape/Chair: Somehow the Jews got a tape that shows your people stabbing and beating the Jews the second they came within range of your iron pipes.Terrorist #1: That video is a LIE!Chair: Ahmad..save it for someone who's buying your BSTerrorist #1: Sorry, shoot they got a tape?Chair: Yes, it's a pretty good tape for them too.Terrorist #1: Surely not everyone believes their eyes over our story?Chair: well, looks like there is one guy on the internet, but he mostly hangs out in poker forums because we were so embarrassed of him.Terrorist #1: Yea, no one reads those sites. Good way to 'hide' the useful idiot.Chair: Thanks. Well that plan backfired, any new plans?Terrorist #1: Yes, glorious leader, I have a brand new plan..one that is sure to succeed, we will pretend to help Palestine, but actually we will just kill more JEWS!Chair: I like this plan..and I know at least one person who will buy it!
God, I love Scram.
Well, I for one have had just about all I can stand from him.Chastity Bono has had enough hurt in her life, does she really need your ridicule as well Scram?