Israel Attacks Aid Fleet

Whew..I thought for a minute that Obama would not be able to spend the full $trillion he was shooting for in one year ala Brewster.Looks like he made it with this $400 million aid package for terrorist training camps.
  • Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this image was really too inappropriate
ADL gave you a call??
self-censorship, it was a play on the "Jaws" movie poster, only "Jews."
Yes I saw it, and I'll never forget the image as long as I live.Shudder...

Red Cross: Gaza blockade illegal http://english.aljazeera.net/news/middleea...2646659588.htmlICRC"The whole of Gaza's civilian population is being punished for acts for which they bear no responsibility. The closure therefore constitutes a collective punishment imposed in clear violation of Israel's obligations under international humanitarian law.""The buffer zone imposed by Israel extends in practice over one kilometre into the Gaza Strip, covering a total area of about 50 square kilometres that is host to nearly a third of Gaza's farmland and a large share of its livestock."http://www.icrc.org/web/eng/siteeng0.nsf/h...e-update-140610Israeli human rights group B'Tselemhttp://english.aljazeera.net/news/middleea...2151656148.html

you harp constantly on the alleged biases of sources people use on this board then post a link to breitbart = teh lol
how much bias could there be in the one sentence?also, why did he link the article instead of just pasting the one sentence?
you harp constantly on the alleged biases of sources people use on this board then post a link to breitbart = teh lol
you know breitbart.com is just a news aggregator right?
you know breitbart.com is just a news aggregator right?
it's also got a sweet echo chamber for videosyZQHe.jpgwaiting patiently for someone to post a response to a response to this etheridge video. god, this website is a joke.
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey all_in, while you state that we are wrong in our actions to support israel, it would appear that the vast majority of our senators are in favor of israel. 87 out of 100 is quite a bit right?http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard...edia-mostly-mum(this was the first google link, I know nothing of this source)

lolIf you're worried, it's always important to take an extra 1 or 2 seconds and see who actually wrote the 'article'... don't you think?
Copyright AFPAgence France-Presse (AFP) is a French news agency, the oldest one in the world, and one of the three largest with Associated Press and Reuters
it's also got a sweet echo chamber for videosyZQHe.jpgwaiting patiently for someone to post a response to a response to this etheridge video. god, this website is a joke.
did you just miss all of the AP links?
are you 12?
Actually, he's an unemployed gamer... so maybe.
Red Cross: Gaza blockade illegal http://english.aljazeera.net/news/middleea...2646659588.htmlICRC"The whole of Gaza's civilian population is being punished for acts for which they bear no responsibility. The closure therefore constitutes a collective punishment imposed in clear violation of Israel's obligations under international humanitarian law.""The buffer zone imposed by Israel extends in practice over one kilometre into the Gaza Strip, covering a total area of about 50 square kilometres that is host to nearly a third of Gaza's farmland and a large share of its livestock."http://www.icrc.org/web/eng/siteeng0.nsf/h...e-update-140610Israeli human rights group B'Tselemhttp://english.aljazeera.net/news/middleea...2151656148.html
LLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLSo now, the Red Cross is arbiter of international law?I ever tell you about the time *I* worked for Red Cross?We sat around all day eating (or wasting) the donated food, watching movies and copulating in the 'Emergency Operations Center'. The "relief volunteers"? A shitload of 'fixed-income' retirees who did Red Cross disaster relief as sort of a cheap way to travel the US while receiving per diem.... and after I told people who just had their homes flooded that I couldn't write them a voucher for a new fridge, I found out for certain that the cage at Harrahs New Orleans will indeed convert the Travelers Checks Red Cross furnished me as part of my 'expenses' into $5 chips.The organization itself is a ****ing joke- what's even funnier is that you cite Al Jazeera citing Red Cross; perhaps if you could somehow devise a way to get Mohammed Saeed al-Sahhaf to report the whole thing in Pravda, you could then take credit for achieving the most enormous dick-train of journalistic fallaciousness ever accomplished via the internet. Turd.
Actually, he's an unemployed gamer... so maybe.
You don't usually refer to 12 year olds as unemployed.Maybe strat should work for the Red Cross.
You don't usually refer to 12 year olds as unemployed.
In Iowa we do!
Hey all_in, while you state that we are wrong in our actions to support israel, it would appear that the vast majority of our senators are in favor of israel. 87 out of 100 is quite a bit right?http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard...edia-mostly-mum(this was the first google link, I know nothing of this source)
your point?
LLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLSo now, the Red Cross is arbiter of international law?I ever tell you about the time *I* worked for Red Cross?We sat around all day eating (or wasting) the donated food, watching movies and copulating in the 'Emergency Operations Center'. The "relief volunteers"? A shitload of 'fixed-income' retirees who did Red Cross disaster relief as sort of a cheap way to travel the US while receiving per diem.... and after I told people who just had their homes flooded that I couldn't write them a voucher for a new fridge, I found out for certain that the cage at Harrahs New Orleans will indeed convert the Travelers Checks Red Cross furnished me as part of my 'expenses' into $5 chips.The organization itself is a ****ing joke- what's even funnier is that you cite Al Jazeera citing Red Cross; perhaps if you could somehow devise a way to get Mohammed Saeed al-Sahhaf to report the whole thing in Pravda, you could then take credit for achieving the most enormous dick-train of journalistic fallaciousness ever accomplished via the internet. Turd.
u really have no clue...keep up the self-righteous crap..
your point?
My point is: You are an idiot.While you seem to think that the 'vast majority' of the world and the 'vast majority' of people here support your views, which is that israel is bad.My post showed data that seems to counter the stance you are taking. Did you click the link? 87 of 100 senators voted in support of israel. The only data you can show to support your position is from aljazeera. If you don't understand how little credibility you have here, I can't help. I'm sure scram can point out your deficiencies better than I can.damn turks
u really have no clue...keep up the self-righteous crap..
no actually he worked for red cross so he has a clue. it's you who do not.also, I wanted to stand up and applaud when Israel told Turkey to **** off when Turkey demanded an apology.