• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jack's on fire, and he doesn't miss. The last scene of the EP is a classic.

Come on Bauer, you won't risk taking the shot.Bad call DBBad call
If there is ONE THING you should never do, it's dare Jack Bauer to shoot you. Like, he's probably gonna shoot you anyway if you cross paths with him, but if you actually dare him to shoot you or suggest that he doesn't have the balls to shoot you, you're already dead.I mean, he shot a cop in the foot! He'd probably shoot a baby if he thought it had terrorist secrets. And he'd get away with it because he'd be right.
remember when he cut that guy's head off?
Ya season 2, Im watching the season right now. Last episode was great but i miss the old 24 where like every episode was that good.
enter Kim as leverage for the bad guys.
If you're talking about this season, she's already in LA.
enter Kim as leverage for the bad guys.
maybe they'll call her in to talk Jack down - i'd prefer that he shoot everyone in Washington and take over and run this F-ing country right! :club:

Now THIS is Jack as I remember him. He knew EVERYTHING that was going to happen, as only he could. Absolutely brilliant.. him and the interrogation is what I remember... "Go to hell." "No, you first." Yes!And digging into his stomach to find the simcard... absolutely crazy. Next week's preview looks insane too. This is the kind of TV I've been waiting for all season from this show. Better late than never.

crazy ep :club:

Now THIS is Jack as I remember him. He knew EVERYTHING that was going to happen, as only he could. Absolutely brilliant.. him and the interrogation is what I remember... "Go to hell." "No, you first." Yes!And digging into his stomach to find the simcard... absolutely crazy. Next week's preview looks insane too. This is the kind of TV I've been waiting for all season from this show. Better late than never.

Seriously, this is classic TV that could be syndicated forever.. at least the last few episodes. I wish the season was this outstanding.

The season got good as soon as rene most of the women died.
Just figure out a way to get rid of that horrible chick president, and leave Cloe, and all will be good.

Agreed, too many women in a male-dominant show. Chloe's the only one that's truly fit (As has shown over the years)I don't think the president will die, but she's likely to go.. maybe Kanin will come back and be president then which would be awesome.

Did he pull off that guy's belly button?Finally, 24 is exciting again.
He did a lot more than that...QFT

It's making me sad that the end of this show is coming next week.. but god damn. Jack Bauer is simply the best thing that anyone's ever put on a television.

Knew they wouldn't disappoint. Just wish that the entire season was like this. I'm going to start re-watching older seasons on Netflix soon and relive the good times. This is getting even more epic than Lost too.. straight up, although it should be rejudged after tonight's episode of Lost, which I will not be able to see until after work.

Knew they wouldn't disappoint. Just wish that the entire season was like this. I'm going to start re-watching older seasons on Netflix soon and relive the good times. This is getting even more epic than Lost too.. straight up, although it should be rejudged after tonight's episode of Lost, which I will not be able to see until after work.
I already started going back to watch all the seasons...truly epic show from the beginning. This season was so meh until the last few weeks. Next week should be awesome.

I know I have finally gotten old when I have to mention that the violence in this show is over the top for prime time TV. Either way, that was a pretty decent ep.