• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TVGuide.com: When did you know that Renee was going to be killed off?Wersching: I knew before Season 8 started. One thing the producers knew was that Jack and Renee were eventually going to get together, then he was going to lose her, and that would be the impetus for him to go all kinds of crazy to the point where he's just covered in blood.

hopefully the movie isn't a prequel. that would suck, particularly if jack and/or chloe die at the end.
Kiefer could play Jack about 4 years ago maybe. Earlier than that and it's gonna be, why is this old man pretending to be 30?
Kiefer could play Jack about 4 years ago maybe. Earlier than that and it's gonna be, why is this old man pretending to be 30?
Agreed.And I don't think it'll go too old, and I very very VERY highly doubt Jack will be killed off. Although that would be the sickest of anything, ever.

What was with that one SS agent giving Logan the stink-eye? And then Logan was all, 'I don't wanna see that guy again.' Was that significant, or was it just a little reminder that Logan is a dick? Cuz I mean, the dude really did give Logan the stink-eye and then proceeded to look as shady as he possibly could. I'd wanna fire him too.

don't see the difference between that and why is this man pretending to drive accross new york or LA in 4 minutes. not like this show asks you to suspend critical analysis or anything :club:
He drives really fast!! He's all, get outta my way I'm saving the world booop booooop emergency, and everybody moves and he can drive 250 mph. D'uh.
the president's limo driver is pretty fast too apparently, or CTU is 30 feet from the UN building.
the president's limo driver is pretty fast too apparently, or CTU is 30 feet from the UN building.
They're both a few minutes apart, it's been like that all season
What was with that one SS agent giving Logan the stink-eye? And then Logan was all, 'I don't wanna see that guy again.' Was that significant, or was it just a little reminder that Logan is a dick? Cuz I mean, the dude really did give Logan the stink-eye and then proceeded to look as shady as he possibly could. I'd wanna fire him too.
I think it was just a reminder that Logan is kinda crooked and is still looked at that way by government personnel.
I thought that too, but hey, they did have like 3 or 4 minutes during the commercial break.

Sidenote: Something that has bugged me the last couple of episodes - Anyone think there might be a little more to that Arlo dude that will come into play (evil) or is he just kind of a creepy guy?

Sidenote: Something that has bugged me the last couple of episodes - Anyone think there might be a little more to that Arlo dude that will come into play (evil) or is he just kind of a creepy guy?
Creepy guy, kinda like what Janis was when she snooped around last season. I really like his character.
Creepy guy, kinda like what Janis was when she snooped around last season. I really like his character.
Same. There were some slow episodes and I got disappointed, but I like where it went.
Speaking of creepy guys...did they find Milton hidden in the wall of CTU yet?milton1.jpg
Haha. Also worth noting that it was really really lucky for Starbuck that the interrogation room has enormous, tremendously-easy-to-remove panels instead of your classic "walls." "You know what this interrogation room needs? A few places where you can stash a body, like, incredibly easily. Yes, that's what I said. I want it to be preposterously easy to stash bodies in my interrogation room."
Haha. Also worth noting that it was really really lucky for Starbuck that the interrogation room has enormous, tremendously-easy-to-remove panels instead of your classic "walls." "You know what this interrogation room needs? A few places where you can stash a body, like, incredibly easily. Yes, that's what I said. I want it to be preposterously easy to stash bodies in my interrogation room."
At least they could remove it easily this year. The season with the sentox gas they had to cut out a panel for Jack to move into the wall.
Creepy guy for sure. No evil dude would go through the trouble of looking into Dana's stuff openly (re: scene where he almost gets killed)and don't forget that Chloe was originally a super weirdo and much more socially retarded that present.
hopefully the movie isn't a prequel. that would suck, particularly if jack and/or chloe die at the end.
No, Kiefer already said that this season's ending would lead into the movie that's expected in 2010 or 2011. The movie is planned to be the ending of it all and there aren't plans to make more at this time.Heh...always thought it would be sick to do 24 in eight 3-hour movies.

An incredible episode. THIS is the kind of 24 I'm talking about!!!

An incredible episode. THIS is the kind of 24 I'm talking about!!!
ya, Angry Jack is fun to watch. It'll be interesting how far he'll go. Pretty crazy for him to start shooting the private interrogation team but I suppose Jack thinks in terms of Missions. The final scenewas a pretty cold kill.