Facebook Laughs

Probably, but the young dude was probably being just as much of a dick and figured he had the muscle to back it up. WRONG-O!
So are we talking about the video that SBriand and I think we're talking about? Because if we are, the young dude is actually 50 years old.
  • Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So are we talking about the video that SBriand and I think we're talking about? Because if we are, the young dude is actually 50 years old.
50? Really? Well I will give him this. He looks damn good for 50! Fights like a 12 year old though.

More creepy than funny but I stumbled upon this a few minutes ago....deadwomanwithbaby.jpgwtf kind of profile pic is that?"Aww grandma is dead, lets put the baby next to the body and take a pic. Oh this is so going to be my profile pic on facebook!"

More creepy than funny but I stumbled upon this a few minutes ago....deadwomanwithbaby.jpgwtf kind of profile pic is that?"Aww grandma is dead, lets put the baby next to the body and take a pic. Oh this is so going to be my profile pic on facebook!"
That is odd, though I do agree with some of her points. For instance, I too hate stupid fake bitches who get in your business.
What exactly is foul play with something like this?
I looked really hard (well, for a few minutes) for a picture of Leela with her swimsuit stuffed full of rotten fish, from Futurama.
Well, if the shark had some frickin lasers, my money would be on Dr. Evil.
I looked really hard (well, for a few minutes) for a picture of Leela with her swimsuit stuffed full of rotten fish, from Futurama.
Okay, that is weird, that after three weeks, we both decide to post within minutes of each other.

Damn you, Google images!Daaaaaammmmmmmnnnnn yooooooooooouuuuuuu!

That outfit is much too authentic, with the sewn-on patches and everything, to be a "costume." Plus, there's another one hanging up behind her. I think this is regular day wear for this family.I'd like to see the neighborhood she went trick-or-treating in.

• 2 weeks later...

Facebook non laugh.

Idiocy in the age of FacebookWhy you're not getting that jobA 2009 study concluded that 45% of employers were checking social-networking sites before deciding whether to hire someone. That’s shocking: only 45%? (A similar study the previous year reported that only 22% of employers were checking. Note the trend, and how quickly it’s moving.)The news gets worse: of that 45% who bothered to check, 80% subsequently decided not to offer a job to someone based on info found on the sites. Facebook: the great job killer of the 21st century.more at link.
Be careful kids.
  • 1 month later...
Idiocy in the age of FacebookWhy you're not getting that jobA 2009 study concluded that 45% of employers were checking social-networking sites before deciding whether to hire someone. That’s shocking: only 45%? (A similar study the previous year reported that only 22% of employers were checking. Note the trend, and how quickly it’s moving.)The news gets worse: of that 45% who bothered to check, 80% subsequently decided not to offer a job to someone based on info found on the sites. Facebook: the great job killer of the 21st century.more at link.
I always hear this but shouldnt you be okay if your privacy settings are what they should be?