Facebook Laughs

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you create this guy out of thin air just for the punchline?That profile has been up for like 15 hours, total.
Oh weird. I certainly didn't, but somebody else might have.Edit: It looks like somebody else certainly did. Oh well.

The punchline was that this guy existed - some old curmudgeon with the suddenly-worst-name-ever. The fact that it was recently created but is already really popular and making the internet rounds means that it's almost certainly just a joke (also based on the 1 or so posts of his that I read), and that makes it less amusing. I'm not saying that would always make something less amusing, but in this case it's kind of a letdown. It's also probably some secret energy drink background marketing or something too, knowing humanity.

• 3 weeks later...
I tried to cut and paste a picture but was having problems, any suggestions anyone?facebook funnyThe link works though.
This content is currently unavailableThe page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page. Return home
Michael Bolton doesn't suck
I've seen it before, but it really is awesome. It's pretty surprising that more celebrities don't do stuff like this. The public instantly loves you. But I guess Robert Downey Jr is just too cool to worry about not being a huge douchebag.

I have a Muslim friend who has a bunch of other Muslim friends, and they were talking about how it was so great that Japan beat the US in soccer. My other friend, an atheist, then jumped in the convo with this:"I just hate that we give any of those women credit. They should be at home serving the men. The heavens have no place for women who wear such revealing clothes and have such aggressive behavior. Right guys?"It didn't go over very well.

I have a Muslim friend who has a bunch of other Muslim friends, and they were talking about how it was so great that Japan beat the US in soccer. My other friend, an atheist, then jumped in the convo with this:"I just hate that we give any of those women credit. They should be at home serving the men. The heavens have no place for women who wear such revealing clothes and have such aggressive behavior. Right guys?"It didn't go over very well.
She is made of 1, count em, 1, of my ribs.
I'd like to be as confident as the guy who gets a text that says "Heyy" and assumes it means she wants him to come over and have sex with her.
It is the added Y that really gives it away, for me.
It is the added Y that really gives it away, for me.
much like the additional chromosome the kid is sure to have!ha ha! retardation jokes!
I'd like to be as confident as the guy who gets a text that says "Heyy" and assumes it means she wants him to come over and have sex with her.
Maybe if your wood was that good...