*offical Dallas Cowboys Thread *

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Romo is the worst. Terrible QB.

Conversation that happened at thanksgiving dinner on Sunday.   Me: "This is probably the greatest day of my life. Cowboys beat the Seahwaks, Leafs are winning, and now I'm feasting on delicious Turk

I sill have a sick feeling that the Cowboys are going to finish 11-5 and miss the playoffs because that would be the most Cowboys possible outcome.     If we lose to Indy, we need one of the follow

Fly Eagles fly, on the road to victory.Fight Eagles fight,score a touchdown 1-2-3.Hit 'em low,Hit 'em high,And we'll watch our Eagles fly.Fly Eagles fly on the road to victory.

Worst game ever, probably.LOL at the Eagles fans who show up for the first time all season in the football forums to talk shit. Same ones who wanted McNabb benched and Reid fired no doubt.
In all honesty, I really didn't want the Eagles in the playoffs. They need work and these brief flashes of brilliance prolong the inevitable retooling necessary to be competitive in the future. But any victory against the "cowgirls" is SWEET!*L*T*

Well, I can't say as I've ever seen 5 straight turn overs before, so there's that. I heard a stat, that I'm not sure if it's true, but that Romo has been sacked 20 times and fumbled on 13 of them, which is, you know.. pretty bad. Wow. I'd love to pile on, but there's nothing anyone can really say after a loss like that. Just wow.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAOMG BEST GAME EVERZ!!!!!11
I hate the Cowboys but I also hate IDIOT FANS LIKE THIS GUY who come in threads just to do this. I think he is only like 16 though so Ill give him a break. (or atleast he appears to be 16 in his posts)That said, teams like the Cowboys and Yankees really need to rethink their strategy for building championship teams. The past 10 years have been disastrous yet they spend the most money.Oh, also, GO FALCONS
Im really not in the mood to argue the point but the Yankees are nothing like the Cowboys, except in that they are both extremely rich teams.
Yea the yankees are far far worse.
Im really not in the mood to argue the point but the Yankees are nothing like the Cowboys, except in that they are both extremely rich teams.
lol well pretty much all i was trying to say is that they both try to buy championships and they both have FAILED miserably as of latei guess thats kinda similar, no?is it me or does Romo look like he just doesnt give a **** sometimes?
Hey, Dallas.. what about.. .Shannahan? I think he'd be a great fit..
Broncos didn't win more than half their games in the past 3 years.... Although he may be a good coach.."what have you done for me lately".
Hey, Dallas.. what about.. .Shannahan? I think he'd be a great fit..
Or Cowher.either one of them would be excellent at whipping that sorry excuse of a team into shape, and getting them to play like, well... a teamWade Phillips just seems like such a push over, and it's no wonder Dallas always falls apart.
Or Cowher.either one of them would be excellent at whipping that sorry excuse of a team into shape, and getting them to play like, well... a teamWade Phillips just seems like such a push over, and it's no wonder Dallas always falls apart.
Cowher is a definite possibility.
would be better than shanandnan, but anyon is better than philips right nowshoot, cam camreron would do betterok that migh be a streatch
I'm not convinced of that. MS is an offensive guru, an expert developing running schemes, and developing qb's. With Dallas' running talent, and Romo's inconsistency, I think he'd be a perfect fit.

I still have an erection from the 'Boys getting bitch slapped. I look forward to some more insane hype this upcoming offseason, followed by more humiliating performances. Romo sucks, TO is a joke, and Jerry Jones is killing the franchise. Good.

I still have an erection from the 'Boys getting bitch slapped. I look forward to some more insane hype this upcoming offseason, followed by more humiliating performances. Romo sucks, TO is a joke, and Jerry Jones is killing the franchise. Good.
Hard to argue with any of this. My issue with TO isn't that he's a distraction, it's that he's obviously not as effective as he was a couple of years ago. TO was in the same draft class as Me-shawn, and Key's been out of the league for like 4 years.