*offical Dallas Cowboys Thread *

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Romo is the worst. Terrible QB.

Conversation that happened at thanksgiving dinner on Sunday.   Me: "This is probably the greatest day of my life. Cowboys beat the Seahwaks, Leafs are winning, and now I'm feasting on delicious Turk

I sill have a sick feeling that the Cowboys are going to finish 11-5 and miss the playoffs because that would be the most Cowboys possible outcome.     If we lose to Indy, we need one of the follow

Has the NFL ever had so many shit teams? Detroit is better than like 6 teams in the NFL right now, and they went unfeated last year.
Zero and one loss teams: Rams, Bucs, Bills, Chiefs, Lions, Browns, Dolphins, Panthers, Titans.Of those teams only the Lions and the Dolphins have shown a pulse this year. That is 7 horrendous teams. That is a lot of horrendous teams. I think you can make a case that the Redskins are completely awful despite having two wins as well.
Zero and one loss teams: Rams, Bucs, Bills, Chiefs, Lions, Browns, Dolphins, Panthers, Titans.Of those teams only the Lions and the Dolphins have shown a pulse this year. That is 7 horrendous teams. That is a lot of horrendous teams. I think you can make a case that the Redskins are completely awful despite having two wins as well.
I can and will make that case. Their only wins are against other teams on that list.. I'd say they are going to finish in the bottom five in the league, but that's such a competitive position this year that they probably won't.. but they are in the bottom tier for sure.
You missed the Raiders. And they, without a doubt, are horrendous. It really is amazing how many teams you look at right now and just go, "Holy shit, they completely suck."
  • 2 weeks later...
Well, it's only 2 games. But I guess you could consider Miles Austin a legitimate deep threat.
Thank goodness... because idiot Jerry Jones gave up like 10 picks for Roy Williams... and he isn't.
Thank goodness... because idiot Jerry Jones gave up like 10 picks for Roy Williams... and he isn't.
I told you that was a horseshit trade. But that is an impressive win today for Dallas. Austin looks like the real deal and the pass rush came alive. NFC East is a three team race again.

I don't know if I'm convinced yet. The Cowboys have to avoid this trap game vs. the SeaCocks (coming off a bye) and then we will see if they are for real when they return to Philly. Well, I guess even then I won't be convinced....Like everybody says with the Cowboys, show me the big wins in December and the playoffs and I'll be convinced. The pass rush does seem to be back, which is great, but for all the talk Roy Williams did in the off season, I just don't see it. I hope he's still injured or something.

The pass rush does seem to be back, which is great, but for all the talk Roy Williams did in the off season, I just don't see it. I hope he's still injured or something.
You did see the hit he took earlier this year that crushed his ribcage right? I'd be surprised if he was 100% recovered from that.

Well I said two weeks ago that this game would show if we were for real...I guess that answers that, FOR NOW. Trust me, I know the haters and non believers will still say Romo isn't for real and this isn't a "big game" because it's not in December or January, but I'm happy with where they are now.

i dont come here much but COwboys fan since birth.Romo has had what 2 playoff games? and neither one of those losses were really his fault. in fact, hes the only reason we were in those games to begin with.Critics said Eli couldnt win a big game a month before they took the super bowl. I think its a big advantage for us that nobody believes in us this year. no pressure. i dont expect the world, but the division should be ours this year.

I just figured DDIDM reacts violently to everyone.
LOL. Pretty sure I never even knew you existed on this board until you lashed out and called me fucking pathetic for no reason. Also, if you don't see the comedy in someone saying Tony Romo had no fault in any of the Cowboys' playoff losses then I can't help you, Corky. 070106_cowboys_lose_vlg9p.widec.jpg