Letter I Just Wrote To Support@pokerstars.com

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you wanna know whats bullshit. Finishing in hte top 5% of a 14k field and making 69$ profit. Thats whats bullshit.ps. hubdub was a douche.
Try bubbling the Final Table of a 4600 man tournement ($2800 for first place) by someone hitting a two outer on the river for a 1.2 million chip pot....and wait for it....the best bit is having a pay day of 80 bucks. :club:

I was kinda mad I read the whole thread til Q came in and made me get a cramp in my side.

ok, so for those who hate the structure (obv the vast majority) are you stating a preference or is it at the point where you may just stop playing the Sunday Millions altogether?reason why I ask is because no matter what the response is then Bob's posts make a lot more sense even if the majority don't want to hear it.

ok, so for those who hate the structure (obv the vast majority) are you stating a preference or is it at the point where you may just stop playing the Sunday Millions altogether?reason why I ask is because no matter what the response is then Bob's posts make a lot more sense even if the majority don't want to hear it.
Uggh these posts are driving me insane. None of us are claiming that the new payout structures means that we aren't profitable in it, with an extremely high ROI. All we're saying is that the flatter you make it, the more our ROI decreases (our variance decreases though). As for your question, I doubt it, no matter what you do with the payout structure pros are pros because they adapt to the situation and come up with a near optimal game plan, so I imagine it wouldn't be that hard to change our game around to tailor to an extremely flat payout scale.

LOOOOOL Q!!!!