Letter I Just Wrote To Support@pokerstars.com

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I've just read the first 6 pages of this crap and I prob. won't read the last 6......Have people chilled out ?From my side I think that the payout sucked balls..... Giving $258 to about 1400 entrants just makes no sense at all.....I think that (X2 promo week) has just put all FCP on life tilt and everybody needs to chill.... From my side I'm just happy that this X2 week is about to be done cause it hurt my BR X2....Peace out FCP.
bird-on-no-bird-sign.jpgoh sorry... and no people have not chilled out.
Ok, I've just read the first 6 pages of this crap and I prob. won't read the last 6......Have people chilled out ?From my side I think that the payout sucked balls..... Giving $258 to about 1400 entrants just makes no sense at all.....I think that (X2 promo week) has just put all FCP on life tilt and everybody needs to chill.... From my side I'm just happy that this X2 week is about to be done cause it hurt my BR X2....Peace out FCP.
Your opinion doesn't count because you have 20 ppg.<3.
the only reason any of you are here is because once in a while I create awesome threads like this
I actually prefer pictures of amateur girls kissing to all other pictures of women.
Your opinion doesn't count because you have 20 ppg.<3.
PPG ? what is that ?Oh and HI......Did I just make my 1000th posts by asking a retarded question ? weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeOH, and people need to stick their head out of their........ meh, you get the picture......headUpAss.jpg
PPG ? what is that ?Oh and HI......Did I just make my 1000th posts by asking a retarded question ? weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeOH, and people need to stick their head out of their........ meh, you get the picture......headUpAss.jpg
posts per page
Damn......relax son.
FIRST OF ALL LET ME SAY ITS VERY HARD TO MAKE A REPLY RIGHT NOW WITH ALL THESE BEAUTIFUL WOMEN THAT I JUST SCROLLED PASS W/O DOING ANYTHINGSECOND OF ALL, YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW ANNOYING THIS ****ING 17%, 14%, 11%, ETC STUFF IS.......................I DONT PLAY A ****ING SUNDAY MILLION TO WIN $60.. (YES THAT IS PROBABLY WAT MY ROI IS AROUND BUT I PLAY IT TO TAKE HOME THE 20% OR SO FIRST PLACE PRIZE)....TAKE NOTE THAT LIKE 600-2300 ALL GOT THE SAME WHOPPING PRIZE OF 280 OR SO DOLLARS. LIKE THATS JUST RIDICULOUS. STARS IS ****ING RIDICULOUS GREEDY PRICKS. MAINTAIN THE INTEGRITY OF THE GAME. THIS IS NOT HOW TOURNAMENTS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE RUN. TOURNAMENTS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE VERY TOP HEAVY AND THEY ARE JUST RUINING THE GAME. I FIND THIS EXTREMELY RIDICULOUS THAT STARS WOULD DO THIS AND RUIN THE INTEGRITY OF THE GAME.......I LOVE THIS GAME, LETS NOT RUIN IT. CMON STARS GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER AND FIX WHAT YOU RUINED..BOB, I DONT MEAN ANYTHING PERSONAL, THIS JUST REALLY BOTHERS MEALSO, F BRICKS

I'm actually a bit interested in seeing some math, if anyone has it, of how the ROI is actually affected by the payout structures. It's not that I don't beleive the tourney guys, because I do, I just like to see it backed up, and see how much of a difference it makes.

I'm actually a bit interested in seeing some math, if anyone has it, of how the ROI is actually affected by the payout structures. It's not that I don't beleive the tourney guys, because I do, I just like to see it backed up, and see how much of a difference it makes.
im not sure how much the roi is affected, but it definitely is affected a little and just flatter payouts suck, they are not fun
Gonna guess that for a tourney like this huge Sunday Million there isn't gonna be math that really supports it. For the regular tourneys during the week then yeah, over a decent sample size, it probably affects them quite a bit (and by quite a bit, maybe 5%?).
FIRST OF ALL LET ME SAY ITS VERY HARD TO MAKE A REPLY RIGHT NOW WITH ALL THESE BEAUTIFUL WOMEN THAT I JUST SCROLLED PASS W/O DOING ANYTHINGSECOND OF ALL, YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW ANNOYING THIS ****ING 17%, 14%, 11%, ETC STUFF IS.......................I DONT PLAY A ****ING SUNDAY MILLION TO WIN $60.. (YES THAT IS PROBABLY WAT MY ROI IS AROUND BUT I PLAY IT TO TAKE HOME THE 20% OR SO FIRST PLACE PRIZE)....TAKE NOTE THAT LIKE 600-2300 ALL GOT THE SAME WHOPPING PRIZE OF 280 OR SO DOLLARS. LIKE THATS JUST RIDICULOUS. STARS IS ****ING RIDICULOUS GREEDY PRICKS. MAINTAIN THE INTEGRITY OF THE GAME. THIS IS NOT HOW TOURNAMENTS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE RUN. TOURNAMENTS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE VERY TOP HEAVY AND THEY ARE JUST RUINING THE GAME. I FIND THIS EXTREMELY RIDICULOUS THAT STARS WOULD DO THIS AND RUIN THE INTEGRITY OF THE GAME.......I LOVE THIS GAME, LETS NOT RUIN IT. CMON STARS GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER AND FIX WHAT YOU RUINED..BOB, I DONT MEAN ANYTHING PERSONAL, THIS JUST REALLY BOTHERS MEALSO, F BRICKS
Is 11% really that out of line for a tourney with close to 15000 people? If 15% of the field gets paid which is the norm I actually like what they did today more than any other structure. Close to 3/4 of the people who cashed got a min cash leaving more money for the top 4%. I an a very low volume player but when I occasionally did make it deep in a tourney it drove me crazy to make the top 18 in a tourney with a couple thousnad players and not even making 4 times what a min cash was. Or before when the diffrence between 1st and second was roughly double people complained about that too. if you pay 14% regularly for 1st with 7k partcipants that number does have to go down for 15000.