Been playing some of that new RE5 Versus mode, it's getting mixed reviews from everyone I've talked to in game, basically because the control scheme doesn't automatically fit for a versus mode, but if you take it at face value it's pretty fun. Slayers is great with some of the characters like Wesker, and longbow Sheva.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My PS4 stopped working last week, wouldn't read a disc. I checked carefully and couldn't see anything jammed and sent it to Sony (It's literally 2 weeks old).   They sent it back 3 days later wit

No I've been curious about it. Which also reminds me, Fez.

I just recently got back into Gears of War 2. Does anyone here still play it?
Picked it up but only played a couple of hours of single player.Haven't even touched the multiplayer.

I would like to mention I went 48-6 on the new map, Station, on TDM on CoD:WaW I beat the other team by myself en route to 2/3 of our teams kills.Also I would like to add that Tehtoe and I are unstoppable if on the same team.

I would like to mention I went 48-6 on the new map, Station, on TDM on CoD:WaW I beat the other team by myself en route to 2/3 of our teams kills.Also I would like to add that Tehtoe and I are unstoppable if on the same team.
wow 8-1 kill to death ratio very nice. I have a hard time on station. not sure if I got you added on my friends list for 360. sn is byaaat00
yup, we pretty much win every game by ourselves, there was like 2 games in a 5 hour span where we weren't top 2

any SF4 players around here? someone should get a good tournament going. Its a great game to gamble on. I can already see an epic bracket. Hit me up on xbl if not."Dopey is here"

Picked it up but only played a couple of hours of single player.Haven't even touched the multiplayer.
you should try multi-player especially Horde modeHorde >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Zombies from WaWAINEC
you should try multi-player especially Horde modeHorde >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Zombies from WaWAINEC
Do I have to beat the single player campaign to unlock Horde mode?

Got Halo 3 last night after getting my $25 Gamestop giftcard from erewards yesterday. God I suck at MP. What is with the retarded jumping all around crap? It's going to be hard transitioning between about 15 days worth of COD4 and WAW MP playtime to this.

Got Halo 3 last night after getting my $25 Gamestop giftcard from erewards yesterday. God I suck at MP. What is with the retarded jumping all around crap? It's going to be hard transitioning between about 15 days worth of COD4 and WAW MP playtime to this.
that jumping around crap is called bunny hopping, and is one of the reasons that I despise playing Halo 3 onlinewell that and the fact that I am far better at CoD and Gears
I love Halo 3 and especially the MP portion over COD.
wow, looks great. pretty excited as I am a huge FF nerd.
I'm starting to get tired of a lot of J-RPG's and Eastern RPGs. They're becoming so outdated to me and I'm just seeing the same storyline regurgitated, it looks like there aren't many really pushing the genre, save for the graphics.
I'm starting to get tired of a lot of J-RPG's and Eastern RPGs, I'm just seeing the same storyline regurgitated and it looks like there aren't many really pushing the genre, save for the graphics.
Thats kind of most genres in general this generation.It's sad that the most unique and fun games are consistently coming out on the DS and not larger platforms.

Got back into Fallout 3 the last couple weeks. Haven't tried Anchorage yet but the Pitt was pretty cool. Can't wait for Broken Steel and the level cap being raised. It's funny I just started to think I was running out of things to do and then I took a better look around. I missed SO much it's ridiculous. Gunna be feeding this addiction for quite some time now that we are in our annual gaming drought.

Got back into Fallout 3 the last couple weeks. Haven't tried Anchorage yet but the Pitt was pretty cool. Can't wait for Broken Steel and the level cap being raised. It's funny I just started to think I was running out of things to do and then I took a better look around. I missed SO much it's ridiculous. Gunna be feeding this addiction for quite some time now that we are in our annual gaming drought.
you can also look at the achievement list for Fallout 3 for things to doalmost all of the achievements are tied to different missions/quests that can be doneit works great as a checklist

Finally, finally, finally got the mile high achievement for COD4. Fooled around with it for a while a loooong time ago when I completed the Veteran campaign and didn't really get serious about it, just kinda gave up when I got frustrated. Today for some reason, just got the urge to get all 1000pts for my gamerscore, needed 3 (Mile High, Your Show Sucks, all the intel) and knocked the first two out. Really satisfying, took me maybe an hour, maybe a little less, just making runs and coming excruciatingly close on a few. Feels good now.