June 15 Wsop Event #28:$5000 Pot Limit Omaha W Rebuys 6pm Est

So, Daniel Negreanu is on the down swing now...This is looking bad.It seems like this is the part of the tournament where he does his usual GOING...GOING...GONE routine after having a large chip stack earlier.Plz let me be wrong....
go read his text messages from the 2nd day of the 2k limit.
  • Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

New table....Table 31:Seat 1: Adam Hourani 410,000Seat 2: Steve "MrSmokey1" Billirakis 175,000Seat 3: Erik Seidel 95,000Seat 4: Sigi Stockinger 91,000Seat 5: Emmanuel Sebag 560,000Seat 6: Eli Elezra 185,000Seat 7: Daniel Negreanu 320,000Seat 8: Alexander Kostritsyn 165,000Seat 9: John Juanda 268,000

New table....Table 31:Seat 1: Adam Hourani 410,000Seat 2: Steve "MrSmokey1" Billirakis 175,000Seat 3: Erik Seidel 95,000Seat 4: Sigi Stockinger 91,000Seat 5: Emmanuel Sebag 560,000Seat 6: Eli Elezra 185,000Seat 7: Daniel Negreanu 320,000Seat 8: Alexander Kostritsyn 165,000Seat 9: John Juanda 268,000
Hey Ozium.. Thanks for the updates!! It's defiantly appreciated! :club:
Playing in the 10k limit holdem also? Isn't this too distracting?
He won't even go over there unless he busts here. Thats his tournament, of course he is going to spend the 10,000 for the 'just in case'.
So, Daniel Negreanu is on the down swing now...This is looking bad.It seems like this is the part of the tournament where he does his usual GOING...GOING...GONE routine after having a large chip stack earlier.Plz let me be wrong....
:D ............... :ts ................... :club:
Playing in the 10k limit holdem also? Isn't this too distracting?
yeah he did this in the limit hold 'em he won too, buying into but ultimately not playing the 3k horse. i don't know if it's degenerate or just trying to maximize bracelet chances, but i feel like he's most likely throwing away 10k

Top 5 in Chips:Kirill Gerasimov 740,000 Brian "tsarrast" Rast 700,000 Daniel Negreanu 530,000Adam Hourani 510,000 Evan Sofer 465,000WeeeeeeeeeeeeeeDan

1:54 AM EST - "I raised with KQ66 button calls. Flop A76 I bet 25k he calls. Turn 7 I check call 37k. River 6 I check call 63k he shows K7 I win. May sound stupid but it was 100 percent the right play"I dont play much Omaha so can someone explain this to me

mmm...checking calling with quads..i wanna hear the xplanation behind this one. are quad 7's that possible in that hand?
I was thinking the same exact thing (as I'm sure a bunch of people are) I guess Daniel felt the only way this particular player would come over the top would be with the absolute nuts. I would think there'd be a ton of value in raising there, but then again i'm sitting in NJ and he's winning bracelet(s). :)Dan

2:09 AM EST - "Just lost a 600k pot to an idiot! So sick beat. AAQ5 with clubs vs KK97 with clubs. Flop 10c 9c 6s. We go all in he catches an 8s on river. I still have 250k"ack.

2:09 AM EST - "Just lost a 600k pot to an idiot! So sick beat. AAQ5 with clubs vs KK97 with clubs. Flop 10c 9c 6s. We go all in he catches an 8s on river. I still have 250k"Damn. Still in good shape though! Keep plugging away, Daniel.

Emmanuel Sebag Doubles Through Daniel NegreanuThis one will turn your stomach...Emmanuel Sebag raised to 20,000 from late position, Daniel Negreanu reraised to 60,000 on the button and Sebag called. The flop was 10c 9c 6x . Sebag checked, Negreanu bet 127,500, Sebag moved all in and Negreanu called. Sebag Kx Kc 9x 7c Negreanu Ac Ax Qc 5cIt was aces vs. kings and nut flush draw vs. second-nut flush draw for these two. The turn was the 5x, but the river was the 8x. Sebag hit a miracle runner-runner straight draw and took down the monster pot. After the hand he was up to 530,000 while Negreanu fell to 250,000.

1:54 AM EST - "I raised with KQ66 button calls. Flop A76 I bet 25k he calls. Turn 7 I check call 37k. River 6 I check call 63k he shows K7 I win. May sound stupid but it was 100 percent the right play"I dont play much Omaha so can someone explain this to me
I guess DN thought that the only hand he would get action from was 77 and he probably read him for not having aces preflop I guess so it narrowed his range to like a 7/77 or a bluff maybe and decided to play it safe and check call. If DN reraises most good omaha players are probably getting away from the hand the guy had.Also the hand with AA vs KK, seems semi standard once the KK sees that flop, not sure how deep they were and other considerations