June 15 Wsop Event #28:$5000 Pot Limit Omaha W Rebuys 6pm Est

7:18 PM EST - "325k. Limped W 9 10 J 3 double suited. Flop K Q 4 two spades I had spades and bet 8k. Rodeen goes all in for 35k Holnik shoved for 67k. I put Rodeen on better spades and Holnik on KKK. Because Holnik had more chips I decided to gamble. They had exactly what I thought. I turned a 9 and won it"SCHWEET !!!!!!!

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He's got to keep this rolling and not go on one of his slides like he does sometimes when he wins a big pot. KEEP GOING UP PLZKTHX~!

Sun, 15 Jun 2008 16:43:52Peter Gould Eliminated by Daniel NegreanuNegreanu is now up to 465,000, the second-largest stack in the room at the momentwtg Daniel, Keep the fire burning

7:39 PM EST - "Just won a monster pot with KKQ3. Flop K 8 5 turn J gave me a flush draw. We went all in guy had 8892 for one out!!!"7:40 PM EST - "Over 450k"Yesss! He's Rushing! Go Go Go!

Alright, Daniel Negreanu is in good position now, but still a lot of play tonight left to go so he has to pace himself. KEEP PLAYING WELL AND NO DUMB PLAYS FTW~!

Alright, Daniel Negreanu is in good position now, but still a lot of play tonight left to go so he has to pace himself. KEEP PLAYING WELL AND NO DUMB PLAYS FTW~!
Are you his life coach? you sound like the tony robbins for poker players. hahhaa

Bwahhahhhhaaa!As Hellmuth moved all in, Daniel Negreanu leapt up from an adjacent table and mimicked a papparazzo, pretending to snap photos of the camera-loving Hellmuth in his "All In Moment."

The NEW Table of DeathThere are 22 WSOP bracelets represented at the new Table 29:Seat 1: Phil "OMGClayAiken" GalfondSeat 2: Phil HellmuthSeat 3: Brian RastSeat 4: Erick LindgrenSeat 5: Daniel NegreanuSeat 6: Joshua LadinesSeat 7: Jamie PickeringSeat 8: Chris "Jesus" FergusonSeat 9: Steve "MrSmokey1" BillirakisI would love to be railing that table right now !!!!!!!

Are you his life coach? you sound like the tony robbins for poker players. hahhaa
I'm doing what I can.I have yoga lessons scheduled for him tomorrow....

Crazy table:There are 22 WSOP bracelets represented at the new Table 29:Seat 1: Phil "OMGClayAiken" GalfondSeat 2: Phil HellmuthSeat 3: Brian RastSeat 4: Erick LindgrenSeat 5: Daniel NegreanuSeat 6: Joshua LadinesSeat 7: Jamie PickeringSeat 8: Chris "Jesus" FergusonSeat 9: Steve "MrSmokey1" Billirakis

Does anyone know if Daniel bought into the 10,000 limit tourny thats getting going. I know he is doing very well here, but that has to be one of his favorites, especially coming off of the limit bracelet.

Crazy table:There are 22 WSOP bracelets represented at the new Table 29:Seat 1: Phil "OMGClayAiken" GalfondSeat 2: Phil HellmuthSeat 3: Brian RastSeat 4: Erick LindgrenSeat 5: Daniel NegreanuSeat 6: Joshua LadinesSeat 7: Jamie PickeringSeat 8: Chris "Jesus" FergusonSeat 9: Steve "MrSmokey1" Billirakis
Wouldn't you love to be sitting next to that table?

"Daniel Negreanu just took his seat in the $10,000 Limit Hold'em World Championship. I figured people might be wondering why the winner of the $2,000 Limit Hold'em bracelet wasn't playing today, but now you know he is. You should also know that this may be a cameo appearance--Negreanu is 4th in chips in the $5,000 Pot-Limit Omaha w/rebuys event, which just went out on dinner break. So Negreanu will probably be vacating his seat here in an hour to resume play there."http://www.pokernews.com/live-reporting/20...d-championship/

So, Daniel Negreanu is on the down swing now...This is looking bad.It seems like this is the part of the tournament where he does his usual GOING...GOING...GONE routine after having a large chip stack earlier.Plz let me be wrong....