June 15 Wsop Event #28:$5000 Pot Limit Omaha W Rebuys 6pm Est

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so you are saying you would fold the nuts on the flop in omaha? please come play in my game
happily. Super System 2 Omaha high section, if you are looking for a different reference other than Daniel Negreanu saying it.Omaha it can happen where you and your opponent both have the nuts but hes freerolling with a straight and flush draw
happily. Super System 2 Omaha high section, if you are looking for a different reference other than Daniel Negreanu saying it.Omaha it can happen where you and your opponent both have the nuts but hes freerolling with a straight and flush draw
tou che..still come play in my game though! hahaedit: no really though the quads hand is really the only one i think he played bad and yes it is possible for daniel negreanu playing a hand poorly, yes i am a poster on a board and its easy to critique after a hand is over, flame on
Well free-rolling like that isnt possible. On a board without a straight or flush the nuts would be top set yes? Obviously two people can't have top set. The situation is really only applicable to flopping a straight, and your opponent having the straight and flush or boat draws also. I dont play Omaha often enough to be an expert... but I'm pretty sure this is what happened.
Well free-rolling like that isnt possible. On a board without a straight or flush the nuts would be top set yes? Obviously two people can't have top set. The situation is really only applicable to flopping a straight, and your opponent having the straight and flush or boat draws also. I dont play Omaha often enough to be an expert... but I'm pretty sure this is what happened.
use your imagination? straights can be folded in omaha on the flop as they never approve, just read my post above, theres a reference and if you read it you won't argue. I assume you own Super System 2 so just read more than the NL section