Cant Stop Laughing About Daniel...

Here is the contract he accepted (Thanks to Naismith and Acid for writing this up):
LOL. I didn't even know about this thread until today, but I appreciate the unearned credit.
  • Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hoos said he was in for 15K - you'd need about 60K of action for everybody to get their bets in :club: Need a schmuck from Neverwin or 4 to take action on the other side, somebody crosspost.

Is there $1.3k that would be available to a group of micro ballers? If available, I will start a thread and organize.

I still don't believe that there is even the SLIGHTEST chance of this happening.

I still don't believe that there is even the SLIGHTEST chance of this happening.
Agreed. I believe the money on the FCP side will be shippled, but I still don't buy that some random schmo shows up at DN's forum to talk shit, only to end up making a 25k prop bet w/ random strangers. I'll start paying a bit more attention once it's confirmed by JC that his funds were received.

has this all been escrowed already and how much or is op a full of sht troll ??i didnt think this had any credibility to it but if i missed out on this bet id be EXTREAMLY unhappy .

Lets all just hold off on the name calling for Man-ee-faces for now, if he does'nt come through we can call him a welch etc but he has been a gentleman - his first post which he claimed he was drunk.

I'll be the guy sitting on the other side of the forum waiting to say "I told you so".

I think you guys should give Bjorn the benefit of the doubt. Maybe it doesn't happen or whatever, but the guy has been easy to deal with and certainly hasn't displayed "trollish" tendencies.

We'll be the guys sitting on the other side of the forum waiting to say "I told you so".....until we're wrong, then I'll totally forget about any of this.
Why are some of you who are not involved in this bet trashing the other side? If I were Hoos or J.C. I would be pissed at you all right now for tapping the glass. You can be a dick if and when the bet does not happen.
I guess I fail to see how what we've said hurts this bet. If the guy truly planned all along to do this bet, we've said nothing to change that....if he didn't, nothing will change that either. We're simply stating our opinions, which last I checked was still allowed here. -shrug- If I said anything that "tapped the glass", then I apologize, but I don't think so.
I guess I fail to see how what we've said hurts this bet. If the guy truly planned all along to do this bet, we've said nothing to change that....if he didn't, nothing will change that either. We're simply stating our opinions, which last I checked was still allowed here. -shrug- If I said anything that "tapped the glass", then I apologize, but I don't think so.
The key point is highlighted above.
Keep all opinions out of this thread until the june 5 deadline has passed please.
All I am saying is that if a bunch of people are attacking this guy, he may not want to continue for whatever reason. Once the money is escrowed (or not) say whatever you like. I understand its a public forum and you can say anything you want and all that, but you know as well as I do, this is more than just a public forum around here. Half these people know each other very well.Hell Hoos is trusting J.C. with over 34K and multiple people are going to trust hoosier and JC with over 1K. Its not like the normal, "I bet someone $10 and he backed out, what a piece of crap" thread.
OOOOK, even though I don't agree, out of respect for those betting and looshle's request, I won't post my reply to alot of what I disagree w/ in El Guapo's post. GL with your bets. Seacrest, out.