Cant Stop Laughing About Daniel...

The NL tournies have such huge fields and not great structures, normal variance would make it really hard to win this bet.
You mean for DN/FCP contingent to win the bet? If so, agreed.I'm sure if he came on here and had made the same post, with an added 'NL' only qualification, he probably could have still gotten action from some.
  • Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You mean for DN/FCP contingent to win the bet? If so, agreed.I'm sure if he came on here and had made the same post, with an added 'NL' only qualification, he probably could have still gotten action from some.
Ya from the FCP/DN side.
Man-ee-faces,May I ask why the original bet was for $9,000 ? That just seems like such a random number to me. I would think that a $5,000 or $10,000 bet would have been more "normal." Is it the equivalent of a certain number of euros ?
Yeah 9,000$ at the current exchange rate should be the equivalent of 50€...that's probably why he picked it :club:sw?
Man-ee-faces,May I ask why the original bet was for $9,000 ? That just seems like such a random number to me. I would think that a $5,000 or $10,000 bet would have been more "normal." Is it the equivalent of a certain number of euros ?
Hi there :)I said $9000 because I have $109k at Stars in my account, so I thought loosing $9k means $100k left. I love straight numbers :club: When I saw that there are people who want to take this bet I raised it up because $9k looks kinda weird ^^
Hi there :)I said $9000 because I have $109k at Stars in my account, so I thought loosing $9k means $100k left. I love straight numbers :club: When I saw that there are people who want to take this bet I raised it up because $9k looks kinda weird ^^
Ship your money to JC and lets get this started.

Ehm,Hoosier and me agreed to have a written contract tomorrow. He will set up the contract, mail it to me and afterwards we will transfer the money. Since Hoosier and me are the main protagonists in this bet we decide what we do and when we do it :club: You can send a PM to Hoosier with your bets, he will take care of it

Ehm,Hoosier and me agreed to have a written contract tomorrow. He will set up the contract, mail it to me and afterwards we will transfer the money. Since Hoosier and me are the main protagonists in this bet we decide what we do and when we do it :club: You can send a PM to Hoosier with your bets, he will take care of it
But you have agreed to the terms posted and nothing really to iron out right? So we are just waiting for a contract but you are still in for the stated 25k?If this does get done hats off to you Man-ee nice to see someone who offers a bet and actually follows through.
I'm willing to bet that this bet never happens. Even money. Maximum $100. First person to respond has action, I will ship money first to a trusted FCP member.
If DN makes the top 30 tonight, I think it's a LOCK that OP will back down like a beeeeyotch since he's "waiting on a written contract tomorrow" LAME.
I'm willing to bet that this bet never happens. Even money. Maximum $100. First person to respond has action, I will ship money first to a trusted FCP member.
Define never happens?Like doesn't get escrowed? Or no winner is determined?Also, what if DN finished top 30 in the 1kR? What happens then?Please reply soon, I'm interested in this action.
I'm involved in the bet (hopefully) so I can escrow this and confirm if it goes down.Villus on FTP.
Well i hope this doesnt cur inti how many events we get? Does 1k rebuy count?
I can't wait till this thread gets bumped a year from today and we all look back and laugh.
I will be laughing at how long it took me to post in this thread...

A contract is nearly finished and the 1000r will be exempt from the bet.I personally believe that without this event, the terms should be modified a bit and I sent that to Hoosier, but I trust his judgment in this matter and will follow through on my bet of 4k with what he deems a fair deal.

A contract is nearly finished and the 1000r will be exempt from the bet.I personally believe that without this event, the terms should be modified a bit and I sent that to Hoosier, but I trust his judgment in this matter and will follow through on my bet of 4k with what he deems a fair deal.
LOL, I saw that coming from a mile away. GL w/ your bets, gents.
What's with the contract? It is posted in a public forum. You can take screenshots and get histories of transfers. You can go a step further and post in multiple forums such as 2+2, pokerhaus, P5's, etc... just so that the terms are out there on multiple sites. Include whatever personal info you want including your Stars name. And get it done. The agreed upon escrow is a well known professional.All of the $1k plus people responding in this thread are also members of multiple poker communities in very high standing.
I will take this action for $100 if still available. The big bet will go through for sure. I have no money on FT though, would have to be on pokerstars.
If DN makes the top 30 tonight, I think it's a LOCK that OP will back down like a beeeeyotch since he's "waiting on a written contract tomorrow" LAME.
You have no idea what Hoosier and me talked about so far so why dont just just shut the **** up... We said that event 5 doesnt count and we said that YESTERDAY! It was Hoosiers idea to set up a contract and doing it tomorrow, not mine!! (He's playing in event 6 so he has no time to do it earlier...)
Once the $25k is escrowed I would consider this an official bet since the parameters of the bet have already been posted and confirmed by both sides.
LOL I just wrote a little longer but yes, agreed. Should be simple.
I think the 1k should be involved in the bet but its not fair that he only has to be in the top 30, a provision of the final table I think is fair to all parties seeing as we were accepting this bet before the end of day 1 and that obviously prooves a lot if DN FT's this. Even top 6 would be fair I think.
Once the $25k is escrowed I would consider this an official bet since the parameters of the bet have already been posted and confirmed by both sides.
I'm in. I showed the first interest. Let me know if this is booked.I propose Zach6668 as the escrow, if he is willing.