Cant Stop Laughing About Daniel...

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would like 3k in action. Hope this happens. Also hope that long time FCPers are gonna first dibs compared to the couple people who have like 2 posts that want action on this just because they heard about it from someone else or on 2+2 or something.

Seriously everyone not involved in this bet should shut the **** up for now. Time will tell if he comes through with the escrow. Once he does, say whatever you want, I could care less.<-------2500

Would like 3k in action. Hope this happens. Also hope that long time FCPers are gonna first dibs compared to the couple people who have like 2 posts that want action on this just because they heard about it from someone else or on 2+2 or something.
charter member discount ?
Why the hell does he always think he is on top of his game.... each year its just the same thing: "I am on top of my game.... looking forward to WSOP...bla bla bla...." He even put himself into his WSOP Fantasy Draft Team.... I bet you $9000 that he wont reach the top 30 in one of those events he is going to play.... I can see it in his words and his mood.... there is no way he will win a bracelett this year.... He is just talking and talking and talking..... And his new book... Its redicolous... like his last book... "The five time rule" is as good as Intellipokers or Pokerstars SSS (Short Stack Strategy).... Its so funny...C'mon Daniel, when will you start to show us that you can play poker.... dont just talk,. show some results......Its sad enough you try to betray your fans with your silly books... they are sooooooo funny.......... tz... I love to play against those players who use your techniques because they are giving me all their moneyYou are just trying to make money out of the poker boom... you dont even think about your books... Cmon, your books suck! You dont believe the shit you wrote there, do you,,.,"The seven times rule.........." Daniel, thats just complete bullshit.... you wont achieve anything in this WSOP..... you are talking shit... I could beat you in every game you want..... you once were a great player but you lost it all... you are nothing.... . step aside and let us youngguns from the internet take your place, sucker
ummmmsorry...but...u spelled bracelet wrongmkay?
Right, but would you give me the wild 6, 7 and 8 in a race to 6 for 2K?
i gotta know, are u that bad or is he just that good?either way, i'll just take last 2 and first break (who am i kidding, i break like a girl) but i wanna play too.
i gotta know, are u that bad or is he just that good?either way, i'll just take last 2 and first break (who am i kidding, i break like a girl) but i wanna play too.
HI...read the dear niki thread now...ur thoghts?<<33

Make sure you check your email as they will most definately need you to verify. I assume you are shipping on Stars?Hoosier and JC are both playing 1500 tomorrow and are asleep, but hopefully we will know in morning.

Since you're a girl, I'll spot you the following:9 ball - last 4 and the breaks10 ball - last 6 (I get break ball in hand)8 ball - 5 games on the wire in a race to 7One Pocket - 12/6Straight Pool - 110 ball spot in a race to 150
Since you're a girl, I'll spot you the following:9 ball - last 4 and the breaks10 ball - last 6 (I get break ball in hand)8 ball - 5 games on the wire in a race to 7One Pocket - 12/6Straight Pool - 110 ball spot in a race to 150
Can I get some action in on Rivergirl for the 9-Ball bet for this?
Is it confirmed that the 1K rebuy event does not count for this bet? When was that said?
Here is the contract he accepted (Thanks to Naismith and Acid for writing this up):1) JC Alvarado ("PrtyPSux") will act as escrow for the bet.2) Bjorn Peters will place $25,000.00 in escrow, risking $25,000.00 to win $34,375.00.3) Jonathan Depa will place $34,375.00 in escrow, risking $34,375.00 to win $25,000.00.4) Bjorn Peters is victorious in the bet and shall receive $34,375.00 from escrow if Daniel Negreanu DOES NOT finish in 30th place or better in any 2008 World Series of Poker tournament event outside of the exempted tournaments listed in rule #6.5) Jonathan Depa is victorious in the bet and shall receive $25,000.00 from escrow if Daniel Negreanu DOES finish in 30th place or better in any 2008 World Series of Poker tournament event outside of the exempted tournaments listed in rule #6.6) The bet excludes 2008 World Series of Poker events #1 through 6, event #45 ($50,000.00 buy in World Championship H.O.R.S.E. event) and any World Series of Poker Circuit event or World Series of Poker Europe event. The bet includes 2008 World Series of Poker events #7 through #44 and events #46 through #55.7) Should Daniel Negreanu finish in 30th place or better in any of the non-exempt tournaments, the bet immediately ends and payment is made from escrow to Jonathan Depa in the amount of $25,000.00.8) Daniel Negreanu MUST compete in at least fifteen (15) non-exempt 2008 World Series of Poker events for Bjorn Peters to be determined victorious and receive $34,375.00 from escrow.9) Daniel Negreanu DOES NOT need to compete in at least fifteen non-exempt 2008 World Series of Poker events for Jonathan Depa to be determined victorious and receive $25,000.00 from escrow.10) Money must be placed in escrow with JC Alvarado no later than 12:00PM (noon) PST on June 5, 2008. Should either party fail to do so, the bet is void.11) Either party is permitted to sell any percentage of their interest in the bet, however, the principals shall remain Bjorn Peters and Jonathan Depa.
Looks to be excluded
i'll take the 8 and 9 ball games for sure, 8 ball on a bar box pls. i've honestly never played one pocket, i've seen it a few times, but don't really understand the strategcial points of it. Honestly do i know who you are? Do you play alot of tourneys?>
i'll take the 8 and 9 ball games for sure, 8 ball on a bar box pls. i've honestly never played one pocket, i've seen it a few times, but don't really understand the strategcial points of it. Honestly do i know who you are? Do you play alot of tourneys?>
First of all, those spots are HUGE. You should take him up on this. I would like to watch to see if he is just that good. Second, noticed this in today's metro (page 24). singles pool nightThe Safari Bar and Grill, at 1749 Avenue Road, is hosting a Singles Rack'em Up pool night tonight. you aren't in the GTA by chance?Take care, owise1