Cant Stop Laughing About Daniel...

I am heading to the Rio. If anything goes down today......Hoos, Loosh or someone cover my portion and I will ship tonight please.

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL I just wrote a little longer but yes, agreed. Should be simple.
So who is accepting this bet and is it going through My offer to escrow still stands villus on FTP or villus2 on Stars if you guys want to this post in this thread and I will deem official when money is shipped.
So who is accepting this bet and is it going through My offer to escrow still stands villus on FTP or villus2 on Stars if you guys want to this post in this thread and I will deem official when money is shipped.
I misread his post. I am pretty sure the FCPer's are willing to get this done, but not sure about the other side.

[x] Law studentJust putting that out there in case there are any questions regarding contracts :)n.b. I know I'm in England, but the same basics apply.

King you have action... just tell me who to ship to, and you do the same... gl.
Ty sir. Let me see if Zach will do it, if not, I have no problem with silky. I'd like to get this done within the next 25-30mins.
You have no idea what Hoosier and me talked about so far so why dont just just shut the **** up... We said that event 5 doesnt count and we said that YESTERDAY! It was Hoosiers idea to set up a contract and doing it tomorrow, not mine!! (He's playing in event 6 so he has no time to do it earlier...)
LOL, this guy seriously has an anger problem. One more thing: Has anybody checked out/knows already that this guy even has 25k to do this with? I'm just curious, cuz with a quick check of his name on opr and sharkscope, he doesn't show up at all on opr and he has very few on sharkscope, mostly with <$10 entry fee. Just curious.....

Contract pmed to Bjorn....waiting on his response and then I will post it and start tallying up the official action.BTW, to everyone that wants in on this: I'm going to try my best to give everyone action who wants 1k+. I might not be able to give everything that you want but should be able to give at least a piece to most. Also, I won't be fronting $, so once he accepts I need the $ asap or your spot will be filled.

King you have action... just tell me who to ship to, and you do the same... gl.
What site do you want to ship on? FTP works best for me.

I play exclusively on Full Tilt Poker, where I can learn, chat, and play with the pros. So yes, I will ship on FTP as well. If you want, just PM me to finalize the bet, I dont want to clutter this thread... GL to DN and everyone taking the bet (if it happens...)

I play exclusively on Full Tilt Poker, where I can learn, chat, and play with the pros. So yes, I will ship on FTP as well. If you want, just PM me to finalize the bet, I dont want to clutter this thread... GL to DN and everyone taking the bet (if it happens...)
I don't suppose you want to double up?

Haven't heard back from Bjorn and I'm leaving for the Rio now.....won't be able to update until later (hopefully much later).Bjorn,Can you please pm Naismith as well once you accept? He will be around today and will be able to let you guys know the status better than me.edit: He PMed me and said he accepted.....now we just have to wait for him to send the $ to JC. I will make a list of ppls action later.

someone with my cell # call me when I need to ship the money. (Chicago boys some of you have it)... day 2 and im at 58k. pray for me plz....obv.

Here is the contract he accepted (Thanks to Naismith and Acid for writing this up):1) JC Alvarado ("PrtyPSux") will act as escrow for the bet.2) Bjorn Peters will place $25,000.00 in escrow, risking $25,000.00 to win $34,375.00.3) Jonathan Depa will place $34,375.00 in escrow, risking $34,375.00 to win $25,000.00.4) Bjorn Peters is victorious in the bet and shall receive $34,375.00 from escrow if Daniel Negreanu DOES NOT finish in 30th place or better in any 2008 World Series of Poker tournament event outside of the exempted tournaments listed in rule #6.5) Jonathan Depa is victorious in the bet and shall receive $25,000.00 from escrow if Daniel Negreanu DOES finish in 30th place or better in any 2008 World Series of Poker tournament event outside of the exempted tournaments listed in rule #6.6) The bet excludes 2008 World Series of Poker events #1 through 6, event #45 ($50,000.00 buy in World Championship H.O.R.S.E. event) and any World Series of Poker Circuit event or World Series of Poker Europe event. The bet includes 2008 World Series of Poker events #7 through #44 and events #46 through #55.7) Should Daniel Negreanu finish in 30th place or better in any of the non-exempt tournaments, the bet immediately ends and payment is made from escrow to Jonathan Depa in the amount of $25,000.00.8) Daniel Negreanu MUST compete in at least fifteen (15) non-exempt 2008 World Series of Poker events for Bjorn Peters to be determined victorious and receive $34,375.00 from escrow.9) Daniel Negreanu DOES NOT need to compete in at least fifteen non-exempt 2008 World Series of Poker events for Jonathan Depa to be determined victorious and receive $25,000.00 from escrow.10) Money must be placed in escrow with JC Alvarado no later than 12:00PM (noon) PST on June 5, 2008. Should either party fail to do so, the bet is void.11) Either party is permitted to sell any percentage of their interest in the bet, however, the principals shall remain Bjorn Peters and Jonathan Depa.

Here is the contract he accepted (Thanks to Naismith and Acid for writing this up):1) JC Alvarado ("PrtyPSux") will act as escrow for the bet.2) Bjorn Peters will place $25,000.00 in escrow, risking $25,000.00 to win $34,375.00.3) Jonathan Depa will place $34,375.00 in escrow, risking $34,375.00 to win $25,000.00.4) Bjorn Peters is victorious in the bet and shall receive $34,375.00 from escrow if Daniel Negreanu DOES NOT finish in 30th place or better in any 2008 World Series of Poker tournament event outside of the exempted tournaments listed in rule #6.5) Jonathan Depa is victorious in the bet and shall receive $25,000.00 from escrow if Daniel Negreanu DOES finish in 30th place or better in any 2008 World Series of Poker tournament event outside of the exempted tournaments listed in rule #6.6) The bet excludes 2008 World Series of Poker events #1 through 6, event #45 ($50,000.00 buy in World Championship H.O.R.S.E. event) and any World Series of Poker Circuit event or World Series of Poker Europe event. The bet includes 2008 World Series of Poker events #7 through #44 and events #46 through #55.7) Should Daniel Negreanu finish in 30th place or better in any of the non-exempt tournaments, the bet immediately ends and payment is made from escrow to Jonathan Depa in the amount of $25,000.00.8) Daniel Negreanu MUST compete in at least fifteen (15) non-exempt 2008 World Series of Poker events for Bjorn Peters to be determined victorious and receive $34,375.00 from escrow.9) Daniel Negreanu DOES NOT need to compete in at least fifteen non-exempt 2008 World Series of Poker events for Jonathan Depa to be determined victorious and receive $25,000.00 from escrow.10) Money must be placed in escrow with JC Alvarado no later than 12:00PM (noon) PST on June 5, 2008. Should either party fail to do so, the bet is void.11) Either party is permitted to sell any percentage of their interest in the bet, however, the principals shall remain Bjorn Peters and Jonathan Depa.
Hoos/Naismith Is $1k UB money an option?
4) Bjorn Peters is victorious in the bet and shall receive $34,375.00 from escrow if Daniel Negreanu DOES NOT finish in 30th place or better in any 2008 World Series of Poker tournament event outside of the exempted tournaments listed in rule #6.5) Jonathan Depa is victorious in the bet and shall receive $25,000.00 from escrow if Daniel Negreanu DOES finish in 30th place or better in any 2008 World Series of Poker tournament event outside of the exempted tournaments listed in rule #6.
Wouldnt the victorious party receive the full $59,375 that is in escrow? Just wording I guess but it is not like the escrow account would retain the winners original money.
Wouldnt the victorious party receive the full $59,375 that is in escrow? Just wording I guess but it is not like the escrow account would retain the winners original money.
This is correct. Apologies, I'm not really a contract expert. :club:

22 User(s) are reading this topic (7 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)15 Members: freak2304, KingJames, barrec, Man-ee-faces, Naismith, Man-ee-feces, noflukeluke, empythree, PMJackson21, uncooper, dapokerbum, troyomac, KevinFKHS, JoblessBast, slt1derBefore you even say anything........LAME!!!!!!

Hoos/Naismith Is $1k UB money an option?
This is Hoosier's gig, so I can't respond for sure, but I think he's taking FTP or Stars.Don't take that for gospel until he gets back, but I wanted to give you a heads up to try to move money in case that's true. He told me AP was out, so I would guess UB is as well.