fullcontact poker shirts?

I think the choices of Color should be White and... I'm seeing everyone post black, I think if it were to go w/ the site a Dark Brown would be something to look in to as well, but I guess getting that specific is for later.The Hat's would need to be very good quality as well... Not sure how reliable the "custom embroidery" shops online are when it comes to hats...

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jayson if you can get a larger picture of the oddly shaped thing on the banner i'd be happy to try a design and put a little effort into it. Unlike the ones last night that i wake up and see, only to laugh at myself for the horrible job i did. So if you can find the picture i'd be glad to try something. I mean i am just a 16 yo kid on a saturday morning. No parties yet :wink:

Jayson if you can get a larger picture of the oddly shaped thing on the banner i'd be happy to try a design and put a little effort into it. Unlike the ones last night that i wake up and see, only to laugh at myself for the horrible job i did. So if you can find the picture i'd be glad to try something. I mean i am just a 16 yo kid on a saturday morning. No parties yet :wink:
kegs n' eggs a.k.a. cartoon keggars
I was thinking of something cool w/ that little Dragon/Lion thing on the sidebar... The Polo, say a brown one, the color of the tab. have "full contact poker" on the chest, and the dragon above the text... "Dragon/Lion Here" Full Contact PokerHow is that for artwork? Maybe someone could create something like that, this wouldn't have any "images" just a clean Polo Shirt really. I'm one for class when it comes to Polo's.
It's a Rampant LionAlot of other things use that as a symbol, my fraternity uses it for one, i've seen other things use it.pay attention to AIM once in a while too chuckles

I have experience designing poker Tshirts (www.cafepress.com/theleaf).Jason, do you want to narrow it down to two-three designs, and I can make some samples today?The "It was sooted" one I can do with no problem. I don't think the vendor that I use has black t-shirts, however, so it would have to be on white (or pink or green).If you want the bunny rabbit, I'm sure I could make something nice, I would just need a couple images of the bunny to start. The lion from the FCP logo might be a little tougher (and a little more copyrighted).

I encourage any designers to put out their stuff.Meanwhile, there are lots of great printers around but let me suggest CafePress for options and convenience - especially since I think some people will want shirts outside of the one that gets picked as the standard.If we do go the polo shirt route, I suggest getting it embroidered. Same thing with a bowling shirt, but then it starts getting pretty expensive. A simple FULL CONTACT POKER with the Rampant Lion should fit. I say Daniel buy these premium custom shirts for people who make it to final tables - no pressure here - but that's just smart business I think and a heckuva nice thing to do.Personally, I think I would get a t-shirt (long sleeve) and a black hat - which leans towards the consensus.

oh, and I would buy a hockey jersey too. But, quality is key.

Does anyone have access to a high res image of the lion on far left of the page. I have some ideas, but I'd want to use the lion.
I'll see if Chris has a larger image, he isn't around right now though so it may be a while.

I talked to Daniel about it. There is already a Full Contact Poker store in the works, so these shirts won't be sold through the website. Although I am not opposed to hosting the pictures of the shirts on my own site if people aren't happy with the FCP Store and want to create there own.I would have to verify every shirt with Daniel, as Full Contact Poker is his property, beyond that I don't think It would be that hard. I looked at a lot of websites that create custom T-Shirts and there are certainly some promising sites out there that I'm confident would do A great job.I personally want some FCP Gear to wear while at the WSOP, so keep this rolling!

i remember this topic comin up a while back, I'd buy a couple shirts fo'sho. Quick question: I know Daniel's favorite hand is 10-7 (suited or not im not sure, knowing him, prolly suited), just curious as to why.

Ive said this once, and Ill say it again.................I  :club:  SMASH shirts..............(SW)
As the guinness beer guys say in the commercial...BRILLIANT! Brilliant!

Allright, This is what I've got. If we can decide on a shirt that 10-15 people will buy I can get them made and sell them for damn near cost.So now the question is.. What shirt/shirts do we want?Frankly I want a polo to wear to vegas, I'll have some LifeofSports Gear to sport as well, But I'd like to support FCP.If anyone else is going to vegas for the WSOP, it'd be nice if a few of us got the shirts...Just my thoughts.

I'll buy just about any shirt with FCP on it. As long as it's not too terrible lol.I presume you'll be accepting Neteller for payment?