fullcontact poker shirts?

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pink polo - http://img230.echo.cx/img230/2353/womenspink7rc.jpg (thanks to ralph for lending one of his models)blue polo - http://img230.echo.cx/img230/6536/guysblue8ek.jpgi will futs around with these later today..i gotta study for an exam at 1!
The blue looks much much better then the brown did!The pink one looked hot on that model too :)Good luck with your exam, I have one as well. I feel pretty good about it going in, so hence I'm postin :club:
Well I think I'll do Polo / T-Shirt before Longsleeve/Short Sleeve.SunkenTheory Threw this up quicklyhttp://img86.echo.cx/img86/3180/fullcontact3qx.jpgThoughts? What color would you like the lettering and lion? Is the brown too light? Want it Darker?
the brown is ugly, it looks like baby poo brown
guys, its not about the actually color of the shirt..the shirt was the only brown polo i could find on google images..but is the design good?more comments on both the polo and shirts please!
design is good but I hate brown
I like it. Brown is cool with me but you need 3-4 colours too and don't forget the sweat gear G.

how about a simple T with FCP on the left breast, 10,7 or the K3 big, on the back, right above it it says Full Contact Poker, and on the right breast it says Oolong...or written across the front it says , on the back a big 10,7 or k3, and right above it Ooolong ,,,to be honest, anything that says negreanu or a picture of him, seems kinda gay. We all respect him, but I wouldnt wear a picture of him.

I liked the brown polo alot, but the blue is cool too. I also like the t-shirts with the 10-7 on the back...just my .02

I like brown.I dislike polos, only because of the recent influx of the popped collar look, which usually is coupled with complete doucheclownedness.J-Dub, please tell me you will NOT be popping ANY collars at the WSOP. If you DO decide to pop, please for the love of Poker Gods do NOT pop an FCP shirt. If anyone wants some good advice for their lives, here it is. When you see an abercrombie ad that features wearing their clothing in some way that is different from what you may normally wear it, just don't. It might seem cool for a few minutes, but it will inevitably be ruined by a huge amount of doucheclowns, if you don't ruin yourself by automatically transforming into a crazed doucheclown yourself.Sorry for the rant. Sorry for the crap. Sorry for the inability to add anything constructive to this thread what-so-ever. I feel great now.

I like brown.I dislike polos, only because of the recent influx of the popped collar look, which usually is coupled with complete doucheclownedness.J-Dub, please tell me you will NOT be popping ANY collars at the WSOP. If you DO decide to pop, please for the love of Poker Gods do NOT pop an FCP shirt. If anyone wants some good advice for their lives, here it is. When you see an abercrombie ad that features wearing their clothing in some way that is different from what you may normally wear it, just don't. It might seem cool for a few minutes, but it will inevitably be ruined by a huge amount of doucheclowns, if you don't ruin yourself by automatically transforming into a crazed doucheclown yourself.Sorry for the rant. Sorry for the crap. Sorry for the inability to add anything constructive to this thread what-so-ever. I feel great now.
ROFLMAO!!!

a t-shirt with FCP on the front and a small rampant lion on the back centered and high on the shirt not right in the middlee. Also a hockey jersey with FCP and Negreanu on the back.

a t-shirt with FCP on the front and a small rampant lion on the back centered and high on the shirt not right in the middlee. Also a hockey jersey with FCP and Negreanu on the back.
i will work on both...lemme see what i can put together
J-Dub, please tell me you will NOT be popping ANY collars at the WSOP. If you DO decide to pop, please for the love of Poker Gods do NOT pop an FCP shirt.
How did you categorize me as a coller popper? Damn... You're Good. I guess I'll apologize for it right now then.
yea, i guess i don't pop the collars, but around here its not too common with censored, so its nothing bad
Don't worry if you're around GB this summer and you notice an influx in the amount of Popped Collars in-town, its because me and my friends are back :club:
If we can decide on a shirt that 10-15 people will buy I can get them made and sell them for damn near cost.So now the question is..  What shirt/shirts do we want?
My family & I would buy anything 'Daniel Negreanu' or 'FCP' considering what he's done for us. I can guarantee (at very least) 5 of whatever is created.I'd definitely do a dark color shirt...I've liked CustomInk.com. They make high-quality shirts.
  • 4 weeks later...

Update on any designs? I've done some freelance work for small businesses where I work, I could put up some soon. Unfortunately thanks to me moving my computer is not up right now.....Anyone else still working on this is or is it a dead thread already?