fullcontact poker shirts?

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No S_Dogg don't worry we're just throwing around ideas.Let's get an idea for what people would purchase...1.)A plain White T-Shirt with the Design2.)The Secondary Color of the Design on a normal T-Shirt3.)A Polo in each of the two colors, perhaps black as well?4.)A Hat or Two.These are the only things I really buy in regards to .com shirts. So would this be a good place to start? I'll contact Daniel and ask him his thoughts on this.

Guest XXEddie
I just used word, searched google images for the images of the cards, copied and pasted them to word, and typed Negreanu above them.   The design sucks...the idea probably does too, but it's the best I could come up with.
it said I have an invalid format

ok...now copy your design and paste it into Paint, and then save it. I had that problem too.

To be truly representative, it must have...1) Oolong2) Picture of Hamid Damalti (sic) mucking kings to aces3) A Maple Leaf4) It should be wreathed in green flame (deep symbolism there)

No S_Dogg don't worry we're just throwing around ideas.Let's get an idea for what people would purchase...1.)A plain White T-Shirt with the Design2.)The Secondary Color of the Design on a normal T-Shirt3.)A Polo in each of the two colors, perhaps black as well?4.)A Hat or Two.These are the only things I really buy in regards to .com shirts.  So would this be a good place to start?  I'll contact Daniel and ask him his thoughts on this.
No Polo's... preppie! lolJersey's are cool, basketball, baseball, hockey... whatever you like.What about sweatbands... nobody has done sweatbands. Damn... I'm smart, lemme PM you about this now, lol.As for hats, I like the visors over normal hats.
Guest Anonymous

I have a backround is designing... I would make a few 3 to 10 Prototype design's and make a poll to see what the top design's are and market them i suppose.. It would be nice if i could get some permission from the forum admin or Daniel.

I have a backround is designing... I would make a few 3 to 10 Prototype design's and make a poll to see what the top design's are and market them i suppose.. It would be nice if i could get some permission from the forum admin or Daniel.
Well the Marketing of the shirts will be done by Daniel... So basically if you want to create a few designs just to see what people think that is fine. But other than that... I think all products with the FCP Copywright will be marketed through some people already dealing with Daniel.
Guest Anonymous

Lol Oh really Jason? I was thinking to sell them for my own personal gain because i wouldn't think over lets say 30 shirts would be sold haha.

For someone like me who is counted among the five hockey fans left:The FCP hockey jersey. Prehaps also a knit beanie. I'm going to shut up now

I was thinking of something cool w/ that little Dragon/Lion thing on the sidebar... The Polo, say a brown one, the color of the tab. have "full contact poker" on the chest, and the dragon above the text... "Dragon/Lion Here" Full Contact PokerHow is that for artwork? Maybe someone could create something like that, this wouldn't have any "images" just a clean Polo Shirt really. I'm one for class when it comes to Polo's.

heres my idea:black t-shirt w/ "full contact poker" & logo across the chest back of the shirt has one of DN's fav quotes "in order to survive you must be willing to die"i've actually thought of having this made up at a local t-shirt screening place.