fullcontact poker shirts?

I'll buy just about any shirt with FCP on it.  As long as it's not too terrible lol.I presume you'll be accepting Neteller for payment?
Yeah Neteller or PokerSites I'm on, I'll actually have it web-based on my website so it will all be legit. So.. To start maybe one Polo, and one Normal T-shirt? Or should I start with just 1 style?
  • Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll buy just about any shirt with FCP on it.  As long as it's not too terrible lol.I presume you'll be accepting Neteller for payment?
Yeah Neteller or PokerSites I'm on, I'll actually have it web-based on my website so it will all be legit. So.. To start maybe one Polo, and one Normal T-shirt? Or should I start with just 1 style?
Go with both a longsleeve and a shortsleeve.I'd probably just buy the T-shirt, but I might change my mind later :club:

It's an odd color, but the shade of brown looks ok.Brown isn't exactly a common T-shirt color lol :club:

A girls t-shirt would be nice. These are cut smaller and made to be fitted to show off our curvaceousness. You don't want us hiding our assets behind the FCP shirts, do you? Better we flaunt that logo with a shirt that fits in a more, shall we say, tailored fashion. Maybe you could have them made as the orders actually come in. I like pink, or "the new black", or actual black would be great, too. Renae and Marion might order as well as they are here a lot, but I don't know if they have a style preference.

A girls t-shirt would be nice. These are cut smaller and made to be fitted to show off our curvaceousness. You don't want us hiding our assets behind the FCP shirts, do you?  Better we flaunt that logo with a shirt that fits in a more, shall we say, tailored fashion.  Maybe you could have them made as the orders actually come in.  I like pink, or "the new black", or actual black would be great, too.  Renae and Marion might order as well as they are here a lot, but I don't know if they have a style preference.
Would you like a Pique Stretch Polo Nikki? :club:
A girls t-shirt would be nice. These are cut smaller and made to be fitted to show off our curvaceousness. You don't want us hiding our assets behind the FCP shirts, do you?  Better we flaunt that logo with a shirt that fits in a more, shall we say, tailored fashion.  Maybe you could have them made as the orders actually come in.  I like pink, or "the new black", or actual black would be great, too.  Renae and Marion might order as well as they are here a lot, but I don't know if they have a style preference.
It would be nice to get a t-shirt actually made for women. I get a little tired of having to wear men's t-shirts if I want something with a logo on it. Actually I kind of like "the new black" myself. When they are available, I would certainly want a FCP shirt.
I'd be interested in just a simple polo shirt.  Put something like FCP on the left breast with an image of the 10-7 underneath.  Nothing big, nothing fancy.
I agree here. I would prefer something simple that is not too "gaudy".Subtle is much better than over the top. But for the more "showy" designs I do like the jersey with 10-7 off suit on back and Negreanu lettering.

Hey JWeb! Don't leave the girls out. I agree with Nikki, a babydoll shirt for women would be better, but I'll buy anything you decide to put FCP on. Don't really like the brown. Black, orange, even pink for the girls would be cool.

Jay.our logo is a idea of something that could be played off from the full contact lion.www.royalpokertour.cajust a thought, P.S. How about some shirts that are geared for younger poker players, similar look and feel as burton, billabong, etc...

Would you like a Pique Stretch Polo Nikki? :club:
If it's in girl sizes, hell yeah! Then I'll go to Vegas and ask DN to autograph my boob (on top of the shirt of course). Oh wait, Lori may not appreciate that. I will ask him to autograph it if given the chance but maybe I should be wearing a different shirt, and just carry the fcp shirt with me.
Well I think I'll do Polo / T-Shirt before Longsleeve/Short Sleeve.SunkenTheory Threw this up quicklyhttp://img86.echo.cx/img86/3180/fullcontact3qx.jpgThoughts?  What color would you like the lettering and lion?  Is the brown too light?  Want it Darker?
the brown is ugly, it looks like baby poo brown
guys, its not about the actually color of the shirt..the shirt was the only brown polo i could find on google images..but is the design good?more comments on both the polo and shirts please!
Well I think I'll do Polo / T-Shirt before Longsleeve/Short Sleeve.SunkenTheory Threw this up quicklyhttp://img86.echo.cx/img86/3180/fullcontact3qx.jpgThoughts?  What color would you like the lettering and lion?  Is the brown too light?  Want it Darker?
the brown is ugly, it looks like baby poo brown
guys, its not about the actually color of the shirt..the shirt was the only brown polo i could find on google images..but is the design good?more comments on both the polo and shirts please!
design is good but I hate brown